Seducing the money

Watching you squat. my eyes on that hot, round ass. When you get down and bounce, I know that you are doing it to tease me. Wondering if I should get in and spot you, but deciding against it since it would result in my big cock pressing against your round ass.

"Sex object. Is that how you see me? You think because I have a big, thick cock that I am just a sex object. I never thought of you that way. I just wondered what you saw in my father since he was so much older than you. I actually had dreams that you were just around him to be close to me, but that was when I was younger. Dad convinced me that you really loved him."

I look back at you after you smack my ass. "If I did that to you you probably would have slapped me." I get under the bar and begin to squat.... going all the way down before standing back upright. I do a set of twelve, because I did not want to be outdone by my stepmother.
 
"Before I saw that big dick of yours, I have you bent over my knee" I go over to the rack dumbbells "Odds are you'd liked that. Having your big strong mommy, wrestle you to the ground, strip butt bare and smack it till my hand is tattoo to it" I giggle as pick up couple and toss them to you

"I don't see you as sex object, am telling you that others do" With hands full, I push you to adjustable bench "Though I wonder did I do in these dreams of yours?" I smile as join on the bench "Did sneak into your room at night and get under the covers with" I reach out set weaken arms up for inclines

I lean in on trapped body, seeing how uncomfortable you are "Go head and grab me" I whisper into your ear, my tits on your chest, cock head poking free from pants leg, as pull back a little "Its only fair since I have"
 
I finish my squats and then move toward the dumbbell rack; following your lead. I catch the dumbbells as you toss them to me and move over to the incline bench. I sit down as I listen to you. I can tell that you are trying to get me worked up.

"Yea. I thought about you sneaking into my room and undressing and sliding into my bed next to me... pressing your big tits to me. However, that was when I was younger and thought you were using dad. He convinced me otherwise."

When you trap me on the bench and urge me to grab you, I look into your eyes and then down at your big tits pressed to my chest. My big cock grows even harder with your close proximity and your words. My hands move to your round ass and I grab it and dig my fingers in through your yoga pants, which causes my hard cock to jump... something you undoubtedly feel
 
"So more like this" I reach down and pull my top off fling it aside, press my tits up against your chest. Rubbing them up and down, cock jumping and smacking my leg till line up my crotch to it. "Lets try to keep him under control down there" I giggle as continue to work my ass

"You said when you were younger you wanted my tits pressed up against you but when finally get a chance you grab my ass" Hands grabbing fist full of booty, relentless pulling at my pants "Did age make you into ass man"

I smack your hands off my ass and quickly flip around to grind my ass into dick "Come on say it and all the other dirty thoughts about me. I meant even make some come true" I laugh a bit as tease you some more
 
"I grabbed your ass because your tits are pressed to my chest and I could grab it better than your tits." I watch as you rip off your top and toss it aside and press those big breasts to me. They are so fucking hot.

When you move around and start grinding on my massive cock, I reach up and run my hands up and down your back before reaching around and grabbing your big tits. I caress them firmly as I roll your nipples between my fingers.

"What do you want to know? You want to know that I think your body is fucking amazing? You want to know that I have thought about fucking you? You want to know that I have dreamed about you lowering yourself onto my giant cock and that you screamed as I stretched your tight cunt? Well, I have."
 
I break off from the grindfest "Yes honey I do. I want to hear ever single naughty fantasy you've ever had" I hook my fingers into my pants and slowly peel them down. I turn around and let you look at my watery pussy as drop to my knees.

"I want to hear how you want me as teacher" I hook your shorts "Police officer" I pull down on them nearly ripping them off in process "French maid"I grab hold of your cock rub it up against my tits "Hooker" I position it in between them once I have enough lube "Your bride" I giggle as tell you the last one and my true goal

"I want details of every naughty fuckfest fantasy you've ever had. I do everyone of them till your shooting dust" Starting rubbing my tits against your cock on the downstrokes able to even lick the tip of your head
 
The words coming out of your mouth combined with your naked body and the way you pull my shorts off are making my big, fat cock even harder. When you slide them between your giant tits, I start to move my hips... fucking your giant globes with my massive cock.

"So, you want to make all of my fantasies come true? You want to play every role that I ever imagined you in? In order to do that we would have to spend a lot of time together. I am not sure that you want to be spending that much time with your step son."

I reach down and grab your big tits and wrap them tighter around my giant shaft. My thumbs rub over your nipples as I fuck your big tits. "What's in it for you? You must want something out of this. You obviously have an ulterior motive."
 
I stop when you motion motive for my behavior "O god, what the fuck am I doing" I smacking your hands away and crawl to get my top "Am so sorry Michael, it just with funeral and being alone and all of this crap" I quickly get dressed and rub some precum into my eyes to cause some tears "I don't know what am doing. I just felt really lonely and tried replacing your father with you" I look away from you dick and walk away from you so you can easily block me from escaping

"Am sorry I let my everything get out of hand. I mean after our run thought about teasing you since noticed you staring but took it way to far. Just lets forget this every happen" I pace back and forth "You must really hate me right. Look it was all just some fun from sad lonely woman, it just got out of hand" I keep repeating how it was all mistake babbling on and on with the same lines.

"Look we only have this room for bit longer, you need to deal with that. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about us" I point to set of machines "Just go over there and rub it out quick make sure no one comes in on us"
 
"Julie, come on. It is okay." I stand there watching you. Wondering what to do. The tears making me feel sorry for you. "Julie, come on. There is no need to cry. I did not mean to insult you. I was honest when I told you that I had fantasies about you. What teenager in his right mind wouldn't. You are so hot, and you were living in the same house with me."

I walk toward you, my hard cock still standing up straight. "Come here Julie. I am sorry if you thought I was insulting you. It was not what I intended." I move to you and take you in my arms and hold you close... kissing your forehead as I look down at you.
 
Last edited:
Welcome your embrace, and join in "Its just for years now everyone has always viewed with me like am out for something and only gotten worse since William died" rub my hands along your body, running finger around your chest "That new lawyer he got after Jacob retired is the worse, always looking down at me. Even during the will reading she found time to insult me" I pull both of us down to one of the benches for us to rest on. Of course you were busy at school and didn't get to hear the will reading

"Even now all she does is harass me, not caring that were in mourning. Shes just viper, who's mad that she never had chance at him" I let my hand wander down to hard cock as it blasts precum "You should be careful around her, tried to make sure I was there when you speak to her but she won't allow it and I can tell you she trouble." I know you never met her and best to poison her relationship with her now

"You know you remind me a lot of your father" As I grab hold of your cock "A lot guys would freak if offered sex in public space but you played it cool" I slow jerk your cock "Well I did get it this hard why don't help you get it down for" I put a weak smile on my face and look you in the eyes "You know this first time you've ever kissed and hugged me before, I like it. You need to do it more often"
 
"You like me hugging you Julie? I like you stroking my hard cock. You are correct, you are responsible for it, so, you should take care of it, but I want you to enjoy it too. I don't want you to just jerk me off. I want you to feel the pleasure as well."

I reach over and pull your top off; once again exposing your big, beautiful tits. "That is the greatest set of tits I have ever seen. They felt so good wrapped around my big shaft. Did you like having your tits fucked by my hard cock Julie? You know you want to do more than just jerk my hard cock... don't you?"
 
I force you down onto the bench "Didn't know you saw enough tits to compare mine with at your all boys school." I grab the top and toss it at your face "At first I was just going to tease you for staring at my ass during the whole run but..." I lick my lips as I stare at your cock "... while with something this big I had to give it try" I wrap my tits back around your cock

"You know, since I wasn't really around you when growing up, and father having passed, am not anything but another woman for you" I work your cock as you start to moan and smile "Meaning once you go back to school me and you will just be two random strangers" I work my tits down and give your head few kisses and licks before I look up again "O you naughty little perv, you have an idea don't you. While why don't you share it with rest of as" I readjust my tits letting you see them shine with your precum
 
Looking down at you. Loving the way you move those big tits over my hard shaft. “Damn, you are one hot fucking stepmother. I love how those big titties feel wrapped around my cock. Give me that good tittyfuck.”

Smiling at you as I look into your eyes. “I admit that I have had fantasies about you. There is no denying that, but I know that you have tried to sneak peeks at me. I caught you checking me out in the pool house last summer. You weren’t looking at me. You were looking at my crotch.” Raising my hips up to you so you can fuck me good with those tits
 
" Thats not what I asked you about" I work in deeper strokes to prolong your pleasure "You sit there saying I got ulterior motives but you, you planned to show this big fat meat stick off today to me. Maybe not at the gym but you just waiting for right moment to show off that your available as man" I finished the statement by working my tits as low as I can to reveal as much of cock to me and you

"Thats why you were okay with me demanding you spend time with me at gym, 2 hours outside with me. I gave you your little naughty in to show off and make me fall for you" I rub my tits up against fat balls, light fuzz giving me shivers as contact against my nipples "Say you don't want me to be your stepmom anymore and I'll make sure you get nice big happy ending for this workout" I can see in eyes and heavy breathing that close to bursting another nut all over me "Face facts, me and you were never really family and you were planning on making me something else. All good relationships are build on honestly" I can somehow say it with straight face, really all cared about with you was the lifestyle but with this cock I am willing to be more
 
“You don’t want to be my stepmom? You don’t have to be. My father died. That means you are a free agent. You don’t have to be here with me. You can pack up and go with someone else if you want. Of course, you won’t get to experience this big fucking cock now, will you?”

He watched as she worked his shaft with her tits. There was no doubt in his mind she wanted something from him. Maybe it was just his huge cock, but she definitely wanted something. “Talk about honesty.... you have to be honest with me. Tell me what it is you really want from me.”
 
"I already told you what I want" I let go of your cock smile "Won't you listening?" I work my pants down again before do odd walk to mount the bench "The only time I ever thought about leaving your dad was when he took my chance to be mom away" I reach down between my pussy and then grab your fat balls "Mmmm seems like meant be able to do it"

I guide myself towards your cock, wiping some fresh precum on myself "So I give you the most mind blowing sex your ever going to get and I get to be mother. Unfortunately your to old to be anything but Daddy. Sound like deal?" I smile as hold your cock and slide down, biting my lip to not scream out

"Well you got less room then I do in this deal. I got experience..." I punch you hard in the chest "Fuck thats big." I take quick breather "Woah, I got experience handling the big equipment you be spending years scaring away college girls with this thing. Odds are you be first big dick college stud to remain virgin" I grab shoulders and let out breathy laughing moan "Well discounting the time I mounted you. You get ton of crazy sex and I get my dream to be mother deal"
 
"Ohhhhhh. Damn that feels good." I look at you as you lower yourself onto this big hard cock. Watching as my shaft disappears; a little at a time. "You want to fuck me so you can be a mommy? Technically, you already are a mommy. You are my step-mommy. It doesn't seem like you want to be my mommy though. It seems you want me to be your baby daddy."

Grabbing your hips, I hold you in place and raise my hips to you. "It might take quite a few tries for you to get pregnant. You know we might have to do this a lot if that is what you really want. Trust me, you can have this cock whenever you want, because your pussy is so fucking tight."
 
"At least 3 weeks till the next chance but yes I want to have a child" I force more of you into me, while nails force themselves into you "Till then as much and as creative sex you want. You name I do..." I shove my head across your neck and scream what you think is fuck into your body "I do it" I say breathing heavily as come up for air I look down "Jesus only half way in, father wasn't this big. Odds are that kid would want a sibling so you I need 2 at least"

I give come pushes without saying anything, letting myself get used to you inside of me before I start again "You don't count, you were off at a private school that was 4 hour flight away. I want kid to raise and actually have on around" I stop my thrusting of my ass, sitting at the half way point, I know your about to blow breathing is as heavy as mine

"So you can" I grab your arms and place them on my shoulders "Accept my deal for some crazy wild monkey sex or you can live out the rest of your life jerking off to what could have been, you decided right here" I brace myself either am going to get tossed off or I am going to wish I was
 
Last edited:
As you take more of my massive shaft I look over your hot fucking body. I can’t believe this is really happening. Yes, there were times when I fantasized about you but I never believed that anything would ever come of it. After all, you were married to my dad and he told me the two of you were in love.

I start to think that maybe you don’t have an ulterior motive, other than to get some big cock and to get pregnant. I start to think that maybe you want me to get you pregnant because it will almost be like your husband got you pregnant. I think you want me because I have something to give you; namely a cocktail bigger than anything you have ever seen.

“If you want, you can fuck me anytime you want.” My arms on your shoulders, I pull your body to mine. “Your pussy is so fucking tight, you can stretch it with my cock anytime anywhere. I am getting so close. I am going to cum again. Damn, you feel so good.”
 
"You can fuck me anytime, honey" I pant can see you your final throws and just holding it off "You tell me what you want and I do it, drop my panties in starbucks" I get back up to riding you cowgirl and arms on my should "blowjob in the car. Hell I even go strip for you at club"

"Now why don't we seal this arrangement properly" Feel your arms pushing me down already while your hips edge upwards "Slam hard enough to be hilt deep in me" I coy as can feel cock giving way and my on orgasm starting
 
"You are so hot. Your pussy is so tight on my giant cock. I love what you are doing to me. I am going to fill you with cum. Your pussy is going to get flooded with it." My hands hold you by your hips as I start to piston my hips up to you... forcing my hard cock deep into you.

I can't hold back any longer and I start to shoot thick ropes of cum deep into your wet cunt. My cock still pounding deep inside you as I thrust into you harder. "Cum with me. I want to feel your pussy spasm. We are going to have so much fun together."
 
I let myself go, knowing that my sugar baby is properly leashed. Ropes of pent up fantasy flooding my womb, causing my own orgasm. I don't try to muffle the moans this time. I didn't care if we got caught, all the club would see is me securing my future.

As I came down from my high, I leaned in to do some self congratulation making out " You made the right decision. Your wet dream babe around your arm." I hop off your body "You just use me as your own private sex barbie... or even public" I giggle as flaunt my assets to you "Whatever dirty thought you have and I do it for you" I cup semi hard cock as move on to get my top

"Best to clean and shower, am bit hungry and theres coffee shop nearby" I pull my yoga pants up wet spot from all sex juice forming "Hey you think anyone will notice this" I point at it as cum drips onto the inside of my pants
 
I watch you get up off of me. I am a little disappointed that you seem to be in a hurry to get going as soon as I cum, but that is countered by how good it felt to dump my giant load of cum deep into your hot pussy.

My eyes stay fixed on your body for a little as you wiggle and show off your body. I get up and grab my clothes and start to head toward the shower. "I don't know if anyone else will notice, but I will. Of course, I am sure that all of the guys will be checking you out, and if they notice they will have to figure that it is because of me."

THe shower felt good. The hot water beating down on me was so relaxing. I closed my eyes and had this vision of my stepmother joining me in the shower. That thought caused my giant cock to grow hard again. That was something that would have to wait for another time. I turned off the shower, dried off, and dressed and headed back out to where my stepmother was waiting. "Ready to go?"
 
Am waiting at the counter talking up the girl behind it, her eyes nearly pop out when you come out. I whisper "And he's mine" She looks at me in awe as move over to you tight sundress I kept in my locker, my tits almost spilling out and good gust wind will show my throng covered ass.

Make sure you get good view of me as walk over to you. Showing off my toned legs in high heels, my hair down "Am ready whenever you are" I point down at the bulge in your jeans "That won't cause you any problems or do you need me to take care of it" I keep my voice low, even still girl behind counter tries to listen in

"Why don't we go somewhere where employees aren't trying to listen in on everywhere" I grab your hand, and stare down the girl behind counter till she gets back to work
 
"I am okay. I can wait until we get home. After all, you said you needed to get something to eat, so, let's go to the coffee shop that you mentioned." I smile at you and then at the girl behind the counter. As we walk out, I give her a little wink.

As we walk to the coffee shop together, I feel like the shit. I have this hot woman with big tits and a hot round ass walking with me and she is making sure that everyone knows that I am with her. I am feeling like I am on top of the world.

When we go into the coffee shop, there is an empty booth near the front. I let you slide in first, and then, I slide in next to you. As I move next to you, my hand slides along your exposed thigh and rests on your knee. "So, what do you feel like eating Julie?"
 
Back
Top