Gangbang...

Just about. Some experiences may differ, but overall, I wouldn't say you would have any complaints. ;)

Several guys in Atlanta Georgia want to cream pie inside your hot wet pussy babe!!!! Please send me a message I posted an ad. Guys are hard, horny and waiting!!!!

Damn I'd love to be there to help fill you and meet your needs with a gr I ip of men leaving you more spent than you've ever been.

I've been thinking a lot about this recently. Anyone in the NE Florida area to explore with me? :p

I'd love to find as many men as I could. Maybe one other girl.
I'm 24, 175lbs ( yes I love my curves, no I'm not obese), long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, 40d cup.

Any takers? :p

Sign me up. Live in St.A, work in JAX. Let's discuss specifics.

I've been thinking a lot about this recently. Anyone in the NE Florida area to explore with me? :p

I'd love to find as many men as I could. Maybe one other girl.
I'm 24, 175lbs ( yes I love my curves, no I'm not obese), long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, 40d cup.

Any takers? :p

AG, how's the quest going? Any plans in the works?
I lived in central Fl in the past and visit on a regular basis. I can certainly make a little detour for the cause.
I'm an older guy but ready, able and more than willing.

Sign me up. Live in St.A, work in JAX. Let's discuss specifics.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer:) I try to stay away from married men as best I can though!

I prefer to stay within my age interests, 24-38
But thank you for the interest:):)

FL Fun

Sounds tasty - hopefully if I ever venture that way.
Do share a little of your exploits! Hot pics btw!!

Last edited:
Work

I will be in that general part of Florida for a couple of months for work if you are still looking!

Back