[HOW TO] Safe and sustainable bondage position

aluzion

Experienced
I'm planning to get myself tied while my domina's going to shop with my money.
I'll last approx. 2-3 hours, but I'd need an interesting and safe position to be tied of.
Could you, more experienced users show me some? Thanks

Short answer; Fuck no.

Long answer; This doesn't even approach safe nor sane, even if it is consensual.

Even a five-point padded leather restraint system with you lying on your back spread eagled should not be unmonitored for any longer than fifteen minutes, thirty at the absolute most. And, if your Domina is worth wiping my boots on, she will know that and refuse you. She will understand that before she ever considers controlling you, she will first control herself and the environment to utmost of her ability.

Which she can not do if she is not physically (and mentally) present!

An "interesting" binding, which I interpret as one that will potentially put stress on your joints and/or circulatory or respiratory system should never be unmonitored at all! Even leaving the room should be a red flag!

And the "more interesting," particularly ones involving suspension, should not be sustained any longer than ten to fifteen minutes maximum even with constant supervision, even if there is no obvious distress before alleviating the position, even if it is to change to another. And it should go without saying that extremity coldness or discoloration, or even a hint of respiratory distress, all of which she should be constantly monitoring, should immediately call for alleviating the position.

If she actually is going to be physically gone from your presence, the absolute most she should even consider is a collar and post chain (hooked, not locked) and maybe some padded wrist restraints so long as there is enough play in the chain to the waist belt to allow you to help yourself in the event of an emergency she would not be there to keep you safe from.

Look. I get it. I really do. But, some fantasies should not be played out for real. Not if we want to know that everyone will walk away under their own power uninjured when sexy playtime is over and it's time to resume real life.

Keep it safe and sane and live to love and play another day.

Short answer; Fuck no.

Long answer; This doesn't even approach safe nor sane, even if it is consensual.

Even a five-point padded leather restraint system with you lying on your back spread eagled should not be unmonitored for any longer than fifteen minutes, thirty at the absolute most. And, if your Domina is worth wiping my boots on, she will know that and refuse you. She will understand that before she ever considers controlling you, she will first control herself and the environment to utmost of her ability.

Which she can not do if she is not physically (and mentally) present!

An "interesting" binding, which I interpret as one that will potentially put stress on your joints and/or circulatory or respiratory system should never be unmonitored at all! Even leaving the room should be a red flag!

And the "more interesting," particularly ones involving suspension, should not be sustained any longer than ten to fifteen minutes maximum even with constant supervision, even if there is no obvious distress before alleviating the position, even if it is to change to another. And it should go without saying that extremity coldness or discoloration, or even a hint of respiratory distress, all of which she should be constantly monitoring, should immediately call for alleviating the position.

If she actually is going to be physically gone from your presence, the absolute most she should even consider is a collar and post chain (hooked, not locked) and maybe some padded wrist restraints so long as there is enough play in the chain to the waist belt to allow you to help yourself in the event of an emergency she would not be there to keep you safe from.

Look. I get it. I really do. But, some fantasies should not be played out for real. Not if we want to know that everyone will walk away under their own power uninjured when sexy playtime is over and it's time to resume real life.

Keep it safe and sane and live to love and play another day.

Thanks for the long answer, I'll get it now:)

Back