Trigger warning for Laurel and badbabysitter

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/friend-zone

attachment.php

The word 'friendzone' is now an official thing. Note that the mature adults of the world do not define it as "teasing whore bitch skank won't fuck me."

Only you two define it as that.

It's your word against mine as to whether this term is a thing; and I have Oxford backing me up on this.

Who you got?

Heheheh.

Nonetheless, the fact remains, teasing whore bitch skanks won't fuck you.
What's so hilarious about this is that you think that such a "fact" is even relevant to the situation. Or that I'd want some "teasing whore bitch skank." Or that I'm on any quest of any sort to get laid.

What's so hilarious about this is that you think that such a "fact" is even relevant to the situation. Or that I'd want some "teasing whore bitch skank." Or that I'm on any quest of any sort to get laid.

Well, it's like this. If someone spent more than 10 years of their life writing about , say, Proust, I'd figure they were interested in Proust.

Well, it's like this. If someone spent more than 10 years of their life writing about , say, Proust, I'd figure they were interested in Proust.
So if I wrote for 10 years about how American women are oppressed, then by your logic that would make me a woman.

News flash for you, dude. I'm interested in issues that my life isn't mired in. I know this is far beyond your limited intellect to comprehend, but I've already spent more time helping you get over your ignorance than I owe you...

So if I wrote for 10 years about how American women are oppressed, then by your logic that would make me a woman.

That is not my logic, in fact, it is no logic at all. Colonel Sanders was not a chicken. However, I would venture a guess that chickens occupied a fairly large amount of his time.

To a bystander, it appears that you are obsessed with women being raped.

And to someone who isn't a regular it appears as if people on this board/site are obsessed with rape. But it's really just one crazy midget fighting his way out of the friendzone.

And to someone who isn't a regular it appears as if people on this board/site are obsessed with rape. But it's really just one crazy midget fighting his way out of the friendzone.

I see what you did there.

He is dwarfed intellectually.

And to someone who isn't a regular it appears as if people on this board/site are obsessed with rape. But it's really just one crazy midget fisting his way out of the friendzone.

I see what you did there.

He is dwarfed intellectually.

There corrected it for you:)

The frequency with which you resort to sexually based insults is a dead giveaway. You really ought to watch that.
The frequency with which I resort to sexually based insults???

Does "Pot, kettle, black" mean anything to you?

Another titless wonder bitch claiming I'm short.

You sure like attempting to intimidate me into silence with those lies.

Are you ever going to get the hint that it never works?

To a bystander, it appears that you are obsessed with women being raped.
To a bystander, it appears you shot yourself in the head and was reduced to a drooling babbling wreck rolling his head around on a keyboard when supervision isn't present.

But you know how relevant bystander opinions are, right? :D

The frequency with which I resort to sexually based insults???

Does "Pot, kettle, black" mean anything to you?

Let's see you try to find a post where I insulted anyone by calling them a bitch (or any sub literate variation).

News flash for you, dude. I'm interested in issues that my life isn't mired in. I know this is far beyond your limited intellect to comprehend, but I've already spent more time helping you get over your ignorance than I owe you...
Hoo boy, it's been a while since you topped yourself for stupidity. Don't take so long next time.

Other words in oxford dictionary

ghost

psychic

unicorn

yup...you showed me

"A situation in which a friendship exists between two people, one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest in the other"

That's mythical according to you?

You're retarded. Oh and the world is now against you.

To a bystander, it appears you shot yourself in the head and was reduced to a drooling babbling wreck rolling his head around on a keyboard when supervision isn't present.

But you know how relevant bystander opinions are, right? :D

ummm ..... if you say so.

What a dumbass.

Back