KKK Bitch

"White power! White power!"

They all lifted their hands in unison in salute to the swastika. It was a large gathering of White Lightning, a loose gathering of white supremists , skinheads and bigots.

And Ingrid was queen of the ball.

Tall, statuesque, blonde, blue eyed, buxom, athletic, stunningly beatiful. Her boyfriend was the leader of this group of motley rabble, and she basked in the power it gave her.

She had been in on the rolls against the gook grocery stores, those stinking spic carwashes, and those mother fuckin niggers just never learned. How many times had they stomped those jungle bunnies down now?

They had just finsihed another burn and run in nigger territry, it was a sweet gig. Hardly a coon in sight.

That wasnt to last.

It was a total set up, the spear chuckers ambushed them as their meeting ended. Fighting, bats, fists, boots, bottles, blood. It was a fucking nigger street gang and they came out of nowhere.

Now she was seperated and in a really bad spot, she had no idea where her crew was and she needed to hide. Till daylight, streets were safer..seems the niggers didnt act so uppity when the occasional cop was around.

She kicked out a glass window and crawled inside the abandoned warehouse.

It was dark and vast inside, with rough streetlights casting a pall over broekn furniture and matresses.

Just fucking wonderful, ingrid thought.

Little did she know, several members of the black gang were following her right to the warehouse.

They were going to teach that KKK bitch some respect

Ingrid Thomson
5'10"
blonde
blue eyes
chiseled features
34DD-28_32

What makes you think of stories like these?

Because she is a racist Canadian bitch - Rory's uber alt persona. Rory thinks he's so clever with the KKK alt but he's not.

Yes, everyone please note the aforementioned use of origin - 'Canadian'. That is, in fact, a legal form of discrimination Rory. Just ah FYI.

You're breaking forum rules by bumping a thread the OP obviously doesn't want bumped. It should therefore die. Good one.

Yes, everyone please note the aforementioned use of origin - 'Canadian'. That is, in fact, a legal form of discrimination Rory. Just ah FYI.

You're breaking forum rules by bumping a thread the OP obviously doesn't want bumped. It should therefore die. Good one.

And you're a fucking twat now take off eh?

I received a pm from badbabysitter and it seemed rather racist so I thought that I would follow up and read some of this posters threads.

Now this story is rather racist, I will not post this persons poll and I am putting it on ignore as well.

Also I am flagging this thread and a few others that were made by this poster.

I received a pm from badbabysitter and it seemed rather racist so I thought that I would follow up and read some of this posters threads.

Now this story is rather racist, I will not post this persons poll and I am putting it on ignore as well.

actually the PM was when you publicly asked what your next poll should be.. and how you would take all requests seriously, and then post their poll question for them

I asked you to put up the poll.. " Is LitLawyer the biggest dumbass on Lit"

I didnt realize you think dumbasses are a race

did you take personal offense at your people, the dumbasses, being disparaged?

Just ignore him. He is just role playing. Yes we all know that he is a racist but I guess that this is the way that he thinks when he writes his stories.

Back