Why do some men like seeing their wives with another man?

Queen_Vicki

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Posts
1,256
The title explains it all, but I also want to know for those who like doing this, are you secretly gay, or have some homosexual tendencies and you are really imaging yourself as your wife getting fucked by some men? Or, you are unable to pleasure her like you should sexually,so you get another man to do the job?
 
I like to see my wife getting her ass and/or face fucked by another guy because I am hoping that I can join in and get my ass and/or face fucked too.
 
I don't consider myself gay or even bi. I just like to have my ass and face fucked for fun.
 
The title explains it all, but I also want to know for those who like doing this, are you secretly gay, or have some homosexual tendencies and you are really imaging yourself as your wife getting fucked by some men? Or, you are unable to pleasure her like you should sexually,so you get another man to do the job?

Or he can just like to see her enjoying herself and having a close view to something he would otherwise look at online as "porn". And probably many more different reasons.

I would not make assumptions about what other people feel about sex. Just a question "why" is enough.
 
The title explains it all, but I also want to know for those who like doing this, are you secretly gay, or have some homosexual tendencies and you are really imaging yourself as your wife getting fucked by some men? Or, you are unable to pleasure her like you should sexually,so you get another man to do the job?

Mostly I like seeing her because I like my friends getting to know and experience what a great fuck my wife can be.... Maybe I like to show her off to them, maybe I just like being generous with my friends
 
The title explains it all, but I also want to know for those who like doing this, are you secretly gay, or have some homosexual tendencies and you are really imaging yourself as your wife getting fucked by some men? Or, you are unable to pleasure her like you should sexually,so you get another man to do the job?
I would like to see my wife with another man because it would make me feel better that she is not cold in bed with just me. If she got turned on by another man I would masturbate as she did this and I think it would be great!
 
I dont want to see my wife with another man, she may start wanting to see me with another female;)
 
straykat quoth:
or he can just like to see her enjoying herself and having a close view to something he would otherwise look at online as "porn". and probably many more different reasons.

i would not make assumptions about what other people feel about sex. just a question "why" is enough.
quoted for truth.

ed
 
In my case it's predominantly a case of "sharing". I like having sex with my wife, so why hoard that? And watching two people enjoying having sex (god that's an awful construction) is a pretty good bonus.

My best friend seems to like watching his wife have sex with other guys almost as a kind of real-life porn that he has the potential to join in with (for him, watching is a precursor to doing). He'll fuck almost anything and he has a fairly big porn collection so it does seem to make sense.

I've met another guy (friend of a friend) who liked watching his girlfriend have sex with other guys purely on the basis that it was something different for her that he could also enjoy. They had a fulfilling and satisfying sex life together, but as with some people trying bondage or role-play to try something new, different and exciting, this couple tried watching each other fuck other people became something they did fairly regularly.

As straykat said, different guys want to watch, and enjoy watching, their wives/girlfriends/whatever having sex with other guys for a range of different reasons.

At this point I think it's also worth noting that this fantasy/activity is also held by women in heterosexual relationships (who want to watch their boyfriends/husbands fuck another woman), by both homosexual men and women. This isn't unique to straight guys so "secretly gay" can't, reasonably speaking, be considered the only reason for it.
 
The title explains it all, but I also want to know for those who like doing this, are you secretly gay, or have some homosexual tendencies and you are really imaging yourself as your wife getting fucked by some men? Or, you are unable to pleasure her like you should sexually,so you get another man to do the job?

The best way I can answer this is, for me at least, "I really don't know". It's not just the idea of my wife getting laid by another but wives in general having extra marital sex with her husbands approval. It's a huge turn on. Maybe it has to do with my wife's indiscretion many years ago. I developed, I guess you'd call it a fetish, shortly after she dropped her panties for another man.

I will say, no I'm not secretly gay and we have a fantastic sex life. I give her an orgasm every time so...
 
Why do some men like seeing their wives with another man?
Great question with many answers.

I can tell you that we just recently started doing this in the last couple years. Not a regular thing but more of a treat per say. We have been together for many years.

There are several reasons I like seeing this and why we participate in this, in no particular order.
If you ever video events, kids, etc., you know that when your focusing on videoing your less focused on what's actually happening, when you just watch you can absorb everything better. Same thing with watching my wife. She is gorgeous and amazing, being able to step back and watch, you can absorb so much more. You see expressions, movements, and angles you would never see if you were a participant. I can really absorb her beauty.

It's nice to relax and watch the pleasure she is getting and know you are still apart of her getting it, your together.
I'm proud to know that what I have is desired by another, but know it is still mine, I stress the 'know', a most important element
It an experience to share, when you watch anything; a sport, kids, movie, you still get something out of it. The wife, although very active is pleasured and you both get to take something from it. Physically and mentally.
You create a memory to talk about, you could get pictures to look back at.
It gives you ideas of things to do or things to do differently.
 
The title explains it all, but I also want to know for those who like doing this, are you secretly gay, or have some homosexual tendencies and you are really imaging yourself as your wife getting fucked by some men? Or, you are unable to pleasure her like you should sexually,so you get another man to do the job?

For me I always viewed it as your wife should be like your best friend & what best friend dosn't want to hope there mate gets a great shag.

But now that you pose these questions it made me look closer at myself.

I have sucked cocked on a couple occasions.
I have at times wanted to be spitroasted myself. I do crave to suck a big fat cock & I constantly think of how much I'd love to lick my fiance while shes getting filled with cock.
I have enjoyed a dildo in my arse.
I do think my fiance would be better pleased with a bigger cock.
My favourite way to cum is pretending I'm a woman getting fucked while I suck cock & often suck my shampoo bottle while pretending i'm recieving cock while I stroke mine.

The idear of seeing my fiance having the biggest orgasm of her life while getting fucked by two hung studs turns me on .. why? we'll that's a good question now isn't it
 
It's a chemical rush for some men - an endorphin high brought on via feelings humiliation, jealousy, betrayal, etc. + sexual arousal.
 
It's empowering to know, after she's had anyone else who caught her eye, she still chooses to come home to me.
 
Back
Top