Working The Starways (Closed for Iscaa)

As Sive listened to Jason's words, her lips grew into one huge smile, she then jumped up and ran
over to where he still stood against the hatch. Putting her arms up around his neck, she looked
deeply into his eyes, “ Jason I don't know if I would have put it the way you just did, but your
right, I just ache for you to touch me. I've never felt like this before.” She then whispered ,
"I do know that I want you badly, and would accept anything you want to give me.”She went on
her tip toes to press her lips to his. Then stopped just as their lips touched softly, looking at him,
“ Are you sure you want this to go further, really sure? There is a risk you could become like me.”

Shivering, her nipples pressed against his chest....she waited for his answer.

Jason's arms went around her waist almost against his will. As she pressed against him his body responded. He knew she felt the bulge of him between them just as he felt her breasts against his chest. He looked down at her, smiling.

"I think we should wait until we're off this planet. And I'd like to find out what Zlanta and Donny think. This will cause changes, and I want to make sure everyone's on the same page. Join me in my cabin an hour after liftoff?" He bent down and kissed her firmly, then disentangled himself to find Zlanta. There was cargo to find and buy, and maybe a passenger or two to pick up.

----------------------------

Zlanta had found mechanical parts and food supplies heading for Meridian. One of the passengers didn't care to go that far out of their way, but the other was heading for Meridian proper. Jason got her squared away in the cabin farthest from Sive's, then introduced her to Zlanta and Sive. Her name was Hannah McGuinney, mechanic. She was going to the same mine the parts were as it turned out. She was happy enough to load her duffel aboard the Angel and prepare for lift-off. Jason made sure the cargo was loaded in the hold and tied down, then headed for the bridge. Once he'd gotten clearance he brought the ship up and out of Lacuna's atmosphere, eager to be enroute once again. He deliberately found tasks to do to keep him occupied for the next hour away from his cabin. He didn't know if Sive would be there or not, and he wanted to be surprised.

Finally, 63 minutes after launch he called Donny to the bridge. The latter appeared with a broad grin on his face. "Have a good night, Captain. You need it." Jason grinned back, and headed for his cabin.

<tag>

Sive watched as Jason left the bridge, suddenly a wave of heat washed over her body, she
fell to her knees, breathing heavily with the intensity of it. When it finally subsided, she was
able to think, ( this must be some side affect of the changes in my body, I just wonder
why it is happening now.) Feeling weak she was able to get up and stagger to the nearest chair.
After long minutes of deep breathing and trying to relax, Sive got somewhat control of herself.

Frantically thinking, ( This is entirely new territory, my body is having an intense hormonal
serge, and I know I won't be able to control it. It has to be a reaction to Jason, I shouldn't go to
his room in this state, I don't know what will happen!)

As she gets to her feet, Sive feels a little stronger, turning to the hatchway, she heads to her
room. Once inside, she locks the door and moves over to the bed, lays down and promptly falls
into a deep sleep, not even waking when the ship leaves Lacuna's atmosphere.

What seems like hours later, Sive starts to come around, sitting up quickly she remembers she
has a date to meet Jason in his cabin. She looks at the time, swings her legs over the edge of the
bed, tries to stand up, but falls back, too dizzy do anything but hang onto the bed sheets. Just
that moment of thinking about Jason was enough to bring on that heat she had felt in the bridge
back again. Her skin felt super sensitive, hot .....she moaned out loud.

Jason's grin faded when he got to his empty cabin. Sive had changed her mind, that was clear. The situation was snarled good. He'd made a fool of himself, no doubt. He'd have to suck it up and keep the brightest light he could about it. She was young, and might have cold feet about an old guy like himself. He went to the common room for coffee, then back to his cabin. After a couple of hours he headed back to the bridge. Donny's grin faded a bit when Jason asked if he'd seen Sive. At Donny's negative Jason left the bridge. Almost running he went to her quarters. He knocked on the door.

"Sive, SIVE! Are you alright? SIVE!"

<tag>

Moaning again, Sive turned her head towards the door when she heard Jason call out her name.
Jason.... she sighed, her body started to heat up again, sweat glistened on her forehead, she felt
a ache deep inside. She moaned,” Jason help me!....then louder....JASON HELP ME!

Through the fever in her mind Sive thought, ( I am like one of those Siamese cats in heat I
remember seeing when I was a child....oh gods). She moved her legs back and forth on the
bed, her head writhing from side to side. “ ohhhhhh...Jason” A long low groan was wrenched
out of her throat.

She started to tear her cloths off, ripping her vest off frantically, then her pants, which were
too tight on her hot sensitive skin, leaving her only in her skimpy undies. She felt like she was
going to die if she didn't get some relief soon.

Half undressed Sive watched the door as the knocking continued, breathing heavily, arms grasping
the sheets, legs moving back and forth.....whispering his name over and over again.

Ignoring whatever their passenger might be doing or thinking, Jason used the emergency override on the door. Once the lock disengaged he popped the hatch open and charged in- and came to a dead stop at the sight of her feverishly working her body against the sheets in her panties and nothing more. His pants were almost instantly a size too small, and his breathing stopped as he stared at her lovely body.

He shook himself and slid the door closed, heading to her bed. "Sive? Sive, baby, can you hear me? Are you sick? You're the doctor, Sive, tell me what I need to do to help you." He put the back of his hand against her cheek, feeling how warm she was. He wondered what they had for fever-reducers in the medkit. Time to check once he made sure she was responsive.

<tag>

When Jason charged into Sive's room what he saw stopped him in his tracks. She lay on her
back, nearly naked, hair spread out around her head and falling down the side of the bed. Her
hands were above her head grasping at the sheets, her head moved from side to side whimpering.
Even her legs were in motion, one leg slowly moved up squeezing her thighs together, then down,
as the other leg moved up. Her whole body shook feverishly as she moaned his name.

As soon as Sive heard the hatch open, she turned her head towards that direction, her hand
reached out, “ Help me Jason....please,” she whispered. Seconds later as she felt his hand on
her cheek she grabbed at him pulling him on top of her.

When she felt the weight of his body press her into the bed she. groaned deeply, “ Make love
to me now Jason....I need to feel you inside me .... I need relief now , please....” She pulled his
head down frantically seeking his lips, writhing under his body, hands moving over his back,
down his hips spreading her legs, pulling him against her upthrusting hips. The heat from her
womanhood enveloping him totally.

Sive was like a wild cat in heat, mindless, just pure sex. She begged him, " PLEASE....PLEASE
....HURRY!"

Last edited:
Jason gasped in surprise when she pulled at him. Completely off-balance he fell atop her. The heat of her body...her sex...radiated through his clothes. Her desperate hands and bucking hips had him hard fast and for a moment he rutted against her, still fully clothed. Her lips found his, and he drowned in the passionate kiss. It was all want and need, no romance. She was hungry for him. His manhood went rigid like a 7" piece of steel. He wanted her. He whispered, "I need to get my clothes off. Let me up."

<tag>

Sive let go of Jason's body, gasping when she felt the rush of cold air that replaced his body,
she arched her back moaning, “ Hurry!, her hands went back to kneading the sheets above her
head again.

Opening her eyes, Sive watched Jason as he quickly removed his clothes, “ I'm sorry
Jason, I'm so sorry, it wasn't supposed to be like this....oh gods, but I am aching so bad now!”

She continued writhing on the bed, soaking it with her sweat now. It was like she was in
great pain, her body needed relief from the torment she in. She started whimpering again,
thrashing back and forth, breasts heaving, nipples diamond hard. The scent of sex permeated
throughout the room.

Jason watched her, very concerned. He knew she needed medical attention, but thought she'd be very resistant to going right now. He decided to strip and get in bed with her. A quickie, and hopefully she'd regain control. He could smell and see she was already soaking wet. The sight made him hard fast.

He climbed back into her bed, atop her. He worked for a minute trying to get himself inside her as she thrashed around. Finally he got himself positioned with his head just inside her vagina. He said, 'Alright, it's alright Sive...just relax...I'm here, I'm pushing inside you, baby, hold on....' and then he thrust into her. He'd never considered being so quick or forward, but this wasn't any situation he was familiar with. The heat from her sex felt as though it would burn him as he slid inside her. He waited, allowing her to buck against him. His hope was that she could climax with him inside her, then they could talk about matters from there. He didn't want to take more advantage than he already had.

<tag>

Last edited:
Sive felt Jason get onto the bed, then his weight was on top of her. All she could do now was
moan, she felt like her whole body was on fire, She couldn't think, just reacted to what he was
about to do to her. She heard him say words to her, but they had no meaning, then she felt him
push inside her, she cried out as he slid all the way in. That was all it took, she started to climax,
it shook her whole being, then an amazing thing happened, her body shimmered as she continued to
climax. As it ended so did her wild bucking against him, til finally she was still.

Sive lay beneath Jason like a dead thing, totally exhausted from the past few hours. Her body
was drenched in sweat, cooling down, she started to shiver. Opening her eyes, Sive was able to
finally think clearly, then she saw Jason looking down at her, worry written all over his face.

She made an effort to smile trying not be embarrassed by what had just taken place. She
closed her eyes again whispering, “ Jason, it was not supposed to be like this, I am so sorry,
this has never happened to me before, I don't know what to say.” The tears started to form in
the corners of her eyes as she silently sobbed. All kinds of thoughts were going through her head
now, why had this happened, what triggered it, would it happen again.

Sive slowly calmed down, sighing she looked back up at Jason, “ It's over, if you hadn't done...
what you did for me, I don't know if I would have survived. Thank you.” She tried to cover
herself with a sheet.

Jason pulled out of her slowly, half relieved...half regretful. His idea had worked, and Sive seemed better once she'd come back from whatever had just happened to her. Her attempted humor got a smile, if only because it was that or scream in frustration. When she started shivering, though, he forgot about himself for a moment. He slid off her and drew up the covers on her bed, covering them both. When she then tried to get a sheet between them he mentally sighed...and move so she could cover herself.

He laid down again, only the sheet seperating their bodies, his hard member poking her despite his effort to shift his hips. When she started crying he simply wrapped his arms around her and held her as long as it took for her to get it out. And then she thanked him, of all things.

"Well, it was that or try dragging you to the diagnostic machine in the med closet. I didn't think that would go over very well. I'm just glad it worked. Um...yeah, this isn't quite what I had in mind either. It was....strangely arousing. Disturbing in that I thought you were going to burn up with fever. But as you can feel, one part of me thouroughly enjoyed what happened. Would be up for an encore, actually. I...ah...can take no for an answer. You'd better say that now though. Laying here with just the sheet between us isn't helping me get control."

<tag>

Sive, secretly was glad Jason was making light of what had just happened to her. And yes very
glad he wasn't running for the hills now. Brushing the last of the tears away, her eyes looked
deeply in Jason's, she heart started fluttering, “ Yes, I have to say yes to that, this time it will
be normal,” she laughed. “ But first, lets change these sopping wet sheets and start over again,
fresh as is the saying.”

Throwing the sheet off, she jumped out of bed, looked at Jason, and with a grin, yanked it
from him, wrapping it around herself. She let her eyes look him over from top to bottom, then
turned towards the wee linen closet, mumbling, “ Nice....” Grabbing some fresh sheets and
pillow cases, Sive, ordered Jason out of the bed and proceeded to pull the rest of the wet
linens off.

When she was done, with making up the bed, she dropped the sheet that was wrapped around
her body laughingly crying out, “Last one in the shower is a lazy toad.” Having said that she
bolted for the shower down the hall.

Last edited:
This was a race well worth losing, in Jason's opinion. First, he got to watch her lithe form bouncing down the hall to the small 'fresher unit two doors down. Second, he had the time to pull his pants on for the same trip. And third, she would be getting wet as he came in. The sight of water caressing her skin...ah, that was a thought to motivate a man.

He strolled into the 'fresher well after her. "I may be a lazy toad, but that was quite a show. Well worth being last." He pulled his pants back off, simply watching her for a moment, watching the water stream off her shoulders and back. "And this is quite a show as well." He finally stepped into the stall with her. It was an almost clausterphobic fit with the two of them jammed in together and he didn't mind at all. He grabbed the shampoo and started lathering her hair from behind, his once-again firm member pressing between her butt-cheeks. Once he'd lathered her hair he grabbed the soap and washed her back, starting where her hair ended on her neck and working down to her cheeks. He then reached around and soaped her neck, shoulders and breasts, making sure her nipples got washed twice. And tugged on lightly, and rolled between his fingers. His hands moved down along her abdomen, dipping into her belly button before moving even further south.

"Mmmm, I like getting you clean, Sive."

When the shower was hot enough Sive stepped in, letting the fine spray wet her sweaty body.
It felt good as she turned around to let the water splash all over her skin. Showers had always
been her favorite activity, refreshing her no matter how tired she was. She smiled now letting
all the tension of the last few hours go down the drain with the water.

Looking up she smiled as Jason stepped into the small stall, there was hardly any space to move,
so as he poured the shampoo on her head and started to lather it into her hair, she leaned against
him, enjoying the feel of being pampered. Looking up at him, “ You know I could get used to this.”

After he finished with her hair and started on her back and butt, Sive could feel herself heating
up again, but this time, it was a normal kind of arousal, she relaxed taking it all in. Then she felt his
hands slip around to her neck and shoulders, it felt so good to her tired muscles, turning her head
Sive kissed Jason's collarbone. “ mmm...you taste good” As he played with her nipples she wanted
to turn around, but he continued further down to her belly button, making her shiver in anticipation
of what was to come.

She waited for his hands to move downward, her knees were getting weak, slowly she turned
around, in the tiny space, bringing her body in total contact with his. Putting her hands around
his back, Sive lifted her face up, “ Besame” she murmured, at the same time rubbing up against
him.

Jason's hand caressed her trimmed mound, hand cupping her and feeling the heat of her arousal. Then she turned around, disappointingly, and said, "Besame".

"I don't know what that means, but you look like you want a kiss." He leaned down and kissed her, lips seeking hers. His tongue flicked out against her lips questing for an opening in. His hands, still soapy, slid down her back and onto her cheeks which he grabbed and kneaded, pulling her against him as his kiss became harder, more insistant. He moved to whisper in her ear, "Better let me get cleaned up so we can go back to your room, Sive. I'm getting close myself."

<tag>

Sighing Sive ran her hands up his chest, fingers moving through the salt and pepper hairs, then
her hands moved downwards...through more hair that went way down to his very upright
member. “ Are you sure you want me to leave at this very second? She teased. Fingers lightly
brushing over the tip of him. She laughed as the door opened and she slipped out before
he could grab her back.

Taking a fluffy white towel, Sive bent over to dry her hair, then wrapped it around her head,
taking another one, she dried the rest of her body and wrapped it securely around her,
finally tucking it in at the top. It just barely covered her butt, turning towards the shower
she cried out, “ Don't take forever for crying out loud.”

She ran lightly down the hallway back to her room. Once in there she took the towel off her
head, dried it a little more and tossed it onto the floor, to be picked up later on. She finger
combed her long hair, shaking it out as she did. Turning toward the door, she saw Jason
entering, smiling, “ Well you took your time! Your not going to chicken out on me now are you?”

Last edited:
"I'm not going to chicken out. But, I'm going to take charge. Seems only fair, saving your life and all." He stepped over to her, watching her finish finger-comb her hair. He enjoyed the way her body moved, especially with just a towel covering the top half of it. Every time she reached up he caught a glimpse of hair between her legs. This was more what he had in mind with his offer than she come to his cabin. He put both hands on her shoulders, leaned in, and kissed her. Hungrily. His body pressed against her, the bulge of him nuzzling her abdomen.

His hands slid down, opening the towel up, causing it to sag everywhere his body didn't hold it. Without breaking the kiss he took a half-step back, allowing it to fall away. Pressing against her again he reveled in the feel of her skin on his, the slightly damp warmness of her belly pushing against his erection.

He tilted her head to kiss her jaw and followed that to her throat. His lips and tongue traveled down her throat, pausing a bit for his teeth to nibble her skin right above the point he could feel her pulse beating faster. Next came the hollow at her throat, Jason bending over almost uncomfortable to kiss and lick the hollow and bones to either side. He knelt, and trailed lick, kisses and nibbles at an angle toward her right breast. His hands took both breasts and gently squeezed, right thumb flicking across her left nipple just as his warm mouth took her right aereola and nipple in. He sucked firmly on her breast, as though nursing, then flicked his tongue against the side of her nipple. He switched, left hand taking her now wet right nipple between thumb and forefinger, mouth moving to her left nipple, closing over it, sucking it, flicking with his tongue.

"Bed."

<tag>

Sive's eyes shut as Jason's lips closed over her mouth. Her hands reached around his neck
pulling him in tight. The passion that was building made her feel butterflies in her stomach. Her
fingers traveled up into his short hair, as she felt his hands slide down opening the towel
which then fell to the floor when he moved slightly away and back again.

Her breathing started to accelerate now. Feeling his erection pressing against her belly only
made her push back. She felt the wet fluid from the tip of him smear onto her skin coating it,
she now moved her hips in a slow circle. Sive sighed, enjoying the feeling of his hard member,
she continued her movements.

The sensations that Sive felt as his lips traveled to her jaw, then throat, caused goosebumps
to form along her arms, she shivered and sighed again.

Jason pulled away slightly as he knelt down Sive felt some disappointment for a fraction of a
second before feeling his lips travel lower making their way ever so slowly to her right breast.
When his hands found her breasts and squeezed them, she felt a pulse in her very core, she
became moist.

Moaning softly now, “Jason.....” , all she could do now was hang on, becoming wetter
as his hands then mouth worked on one breast then the other. It was like there was a direct
connection between her nipples and her inner heat. Bending back a little, Sive moaned louder,
“ Jason....”

Her hands moved to his shoulder, kneading them, she didn't know if she could keep standing
up for much longer, her knees were shaking so badly by now. She wanted to put her lips on
every part of his body, make him smolder for her, like he was now doing to her. She heard him
say....” Bed.”

“ Yes.”

Last edited:
Jason picked her up by sliding his hands down to her cheeks and taking one in each hand. He lifted her, fingers at the edge of her mound. He could feel her wetness and her heat. Lifting her to waist level he carried her to the bed, her arms on his shoulders and legs going around his waist. He laid her gently down on the bed, then eased himself back down to her chest. His mouth traced a line of licks and nibbles from the underside of her breast to her belly button. After exploring that for a moment he moved lower yet, kissing the length of her hipbone. Finally he moved across to her mound, kissing and nibbling more firmly and taking more time to move along. Once actually at her mound he slipped his tongue into her slit, lapping up the juices gathered there. His tongue worked her labia and the outside of her mound for a time, then finally....slowly...edged in to trace her clit with the tip.

<tag>

Sive closed her eyes feeling Jason's hands moving over her cheeks, lifting her up, she wrapped
her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bed. Keeping her eyes shut, she could then
concentrate on just feeling the sensations of his wonderful mouth, going over her skin, making her
sigh and moan softly.

Bringing her hands up above her head, she grabbed onto the sheet as his mouth moved from her
breast ....belly button and finally got to her mound. She spread her legs for him holding her
breath, til his tongue got to work. Moaning louder now, Sive kept moving her head back and forth
mumbling Jason's name. Then she felt the tip of his tongue touch her very sensitive clit, making
her body buck. The muscles in her legs started to quiver and shake, she couldn't stop moving them
back and forth.

“ Jason, I'm going to cum too fast if you keep this up, ohhhh!, she panted and moaned softly.

Last edited:
Jason said nothing, just gripped her outer thighs with his hands and buried his tongue against her clit. Swirling it around her clit he then dipped it into her entrance below that, then slid down to the skin between her mound and her cheeks. He returned to her clit, this time taking it very gently in his teeth and sucking. Firmly. Then flicking with his tongue again. His cheeks and lips were getting slick with her wetness, allowing him to slide his face between her legs even easier.

Then he started to hum against her clit as he licked.

<tag>

That is all it took, her clit started to throb and build til Sive screamed out, Jason!!! Her climax
over took her body, making it buck and jerk wildly. (As she climaxed her body shimmered again
like before.) Her hands clenched and unclenched the sheets, pulling at them mindlessly. After
what seemed like a very long time, Sive started to come down from her intense orgasm, her
body still felt the aftershocks, in the pulsing of her clit.

Some of her still wet hair had fallen over her face in her thrashings, lifting her still shaking arm
up, Sive pushed the hair off her face and while still trying to catch her breath, she looked down
at him, chest still raising and falling rapidly. She was finally able to gasp out, “ Oh my god Jason,
what have you done to me?” Letting out a big sigh, “ It's never been like this for me before.”

"I'm not quite sure, myself, what I've done. Or what your body is doing. But I have the feeling you've got some energy left to find out." He stood up, his manhood bobbing between them. "Catch your breath, and you can return the favor."

He smiled at her. "Unless you'd rather I climax somewhere else, that is."

<tag>

She eyed him up and down after throwing out that challenge. “ Over my dead body will you
finish elsewhere. Don't you worry your head , I promise I have more then enough energy left.”

Maneuvering her body so that she now sat on the edge of the bed, she crooked her finger at
him. “ Come closer luv, let me show you what other talents I have.” she coaxed, slowly licking
her lips.

As he moved closer Sive reached out taking his hard manhood in her hands, the velvet
texture of his skin felt so good , she lightly stroked him with the fingertips of her right hand,
while her left hand cupped his very full and tight balls. Looking up at his face, she wanted to
see his reactions before continuing. Satisfied that she was on the right tract, she leaned forward
still watching at his face, paused then licked the glistening drops of pre-cum off the tip. Sive
closed her eyes running her tongue over her lips slowly, savoring the flavor of him.

Smiling to herself, she opened her eyes again, looking up at Jason, she now leaned in again,
and put her lips around the head, sucking gently, while her tongue did a dance around the tip.
Her left hand gently massaged his balls as her mouth worked on his member. She wanted to
hear him moan as she carried on taking all the time in the world.

The fingertips of her right hand still stroked the length of him as her mouth sucked a little more
of him deeper into her mouth. Moving her head up and down, taking him in, a little more with
every down stroke, til she had a good amount in her throat. She hummed happily as she sucked
on him like a big lollypop. Jason's manhood pulsed in her hand and mouth. Sive had a good
rhythm going now and continued for long minutes.

Back