Photo Tributes

I'm gonna blast about 9 ropes of hot, sticky cum all over that fantastic cock of yours, thinking about spattering you with my load as your wife watches and cheers us on.

I have done a tribute for someone on cam, they sent me a picture and I described what I would do to their wife as they watched me cum. What I didn't know, is that their wife was watching, but I heard her eventually.

Would love to do that again or tribute for someone

hot story. Bet you'd have really cum hard if you'd know she was there too.

I tributed a picture of a hot wife for a couple, then she started PMing me to chat and jack off, just us two. He'd talked her into it, then when she saw alll the cum over her face she really got into it. Did a bunch of tributes for her, soaking her with cum.

I'm gonna blast about 9 ropes of hot, sticky cum all over that fantastic cock of yours, thinking about spattering you with my load as your wife watches and cheers us on.

Thank you neon noodle! You were such a messy boy all over me!! So naughty 💦💦💦

that cock deserved every drop of my cum. Now go and slide that lubed up cock into your wife's pussy and give her a good fucking, using my cum as lube.

Would love a tribute done on my wifes pics
Or maybe even one done over my pic 😜😜

I received my first tribute last week quickly followed by another and it was amazing! Unfortunately I didn't save them quick enough and my phone lost them. Not a happy bunny. Only one man has done it for me though which is a shame. It's super hot

I received my first tribute last week quickly followed by another and it was amazing! Unfortunately I didn't save them quick enough and my phone lost them. Not a happy bunny. Only one man has done it for me though which is a shame. It's super hot

I'm happy to help if you'd like another!

cam tribute on skype to pics of my petite small tits wife? pm if interested, would love to hear someone talk dirty about her and cum to her pics, male or female

I would love to do these! Kinda did one recentely and it was so hot hearing how much the other person enjoyed it...great for all involved!

Happy to lend a hand, so too speak, if you provide the inspiration.

I'm just wondering what kind of photos make for the best tributes, or generally people not that fussy?

Last edited:
Nice, bet you loved all those tributes.

Face and tit shots are the best for women - it's hard to take a good pussy only shot by yourself.

For men, cock shots are the best to splatter with cum. Love shooting a big load all over a rock hard cock picture, knowing the stud is going to jack himself off to the sight of his cock covered with cum.

Back