The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh meat :)

I'm currently waiting for my room mate to fall asleep in the other room but I'm a bottom bitch/slave boy it could be fun if you guys tell me what to do :)

Can't wait forever. A little too busy here, otherwise I would join you. Hope you don't get caught..

I don't know about Staredge, but I find the thought of 'bottom', and guys who like to use theirs for the pleasure of other men, highly exciting. So bluntly, I would quietly like to bend you over the table and enter your bottom with my now hugely swollen cock...

Quietly so your room mate does not hear. I don't want you to moan too loudly...

I walk over and get on my knees and take offf my shoes and socks you seer my toes are painted pink and I had girls socks on which made you horny but
u wanted to punish me anwyays I drop me pants around my ankles and begin to suck ur dick

You sweet young slut. I can see how bad you want it. How many other cocks have you sucked before mine? How many other men have you enjoyed? You know how to make a man hard..

Last edited:
Staredge must be jacking off on a chat line somewhere? I hope he has his hard cock in his hand...

I have been with one guy and sucked about 3 dicks

And the way I like to get you hard is craliwning over to you with an anal plug at your feet and then I sit on it and jewel my hands on
my cute little butt cheeks spreading while u start to warm up my throat with pre cum

Plenty of pre cum for you. Do you like the taste? Plenty more where that came from. Just for you. But I want it in your sweet ass... Nice and hard. Just as you like it...

I want

My current girlfriend to watch you bend me over the bed and squirm away while she giggles while she strips to masturbate while watching m get tucked she takes off her pink knee socks and ties them around my face and threw my mouth to gag me then drapes her panties in front of my nose

I love the taste of your sweaty ass as I stroke you long hard cock. Your GF needs to fuck your face with her pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back