πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ’“Happy Birthday BlackCashmere!!! Friday 11-9πŸ’“πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

BC, I can't even begin to tell you what you mean to me. This year has been tough, but I have received one of the greatest blessings ever in your friendship. I love you bunches! I hope you're having a fantastic day!

Thank you dear one...You are such a blessing for me as well...Despite all you have faced this year, you always remain in faith...and are always so compassionate and caring of me and all your friends despite what is enduring...You have such a strength and positivity that I admire so much...Thank you for the bond we have grown and thank you for the beautiful wishes...I love you...:heart::):rose:

Happy birthday to the person in my world with the most light and the most beautiful soul...you may only be...what...29? ;) But you soul has been here for eons, I’m sure of that.

You deserve every wish you want and so much more! Happy happy birthday BC

Thank you my dear dear beautiful friend...Love you beyond...Ty for being such a loyal, deeply loving and supportive friend who I adore beyond words...You are the one with the beautiful light always...I love you MAJOR ((((((((HUG)))))))):heart::heart::heart::):):)

Happy Birthday, BC.

You are one of the most positive and classy people I've ever had the good fortune to come across, not just on Lit, but anywhere. The world is a brighter place for having someone like you in it.

May your next year be full of as many joys and new adventures as you can fit. :)

Thank you so much for the touching sentiments...You are just such a joy and are very dear to me...I hope we can catch up very soon...I miss you...Never forget how awesome you are...heart of gold...:heart::)

And how could I almost forget?

You'll say, we've got nothin' in common
No common ground to start from
And we're falling apart
You'll say, the world has come between us
Our lives have come between us
Still I know you just don't care

And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?
She said I think I remember the film
And as I recall I think, we both kind o' liked it
And I said well that's, the one thing we've got

I see you, the only one who knew me
But now your eyes see through me
I guess I was wrong
So what now?
It's plain to see we're over
And I hate when things are over
When so much is left undone

You'll say, that we've got nothin' in common
No common ground to start from
And we're falling apart
You'll say the world has come between us
Our lives have come between us
Still I know you just don't care

Oh my gosh...So so so LOVE THIS...!!!!!!...Couldn't be more perfect...awww, thank you my sunshiny friend...Love you to bits...and thank you for your friendship for many years...It has meant the world to me...you are such a love...(((((hug))))):heart::):rose:

The post above is way too good. Well done!! I just wanted to say happy birthday to one of the most polite and sincere posters on here. Have a great day and enjoy yourself :rose:

Mr Tall...where did you come from?...So happy to see you again...Thank you so much for your kind wishes...:heart::)

I better wish you a Happy Birthday to one of my oldest Lit friends
I never realized your Birthday was the day after mine:kiss:

Thank you so much...Happy belated Birthday to you!!!!!!...I hope your day was very special...and I wish that this next year brings you an abundance of love, good health and unexpected blessings...hug:):heart:

My lovely friend.....I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. Hope your day was filled with fun and happiness. I am so blessed to have you:heart:
d693c9cbc1a97034caec3c233c53f4e4.jpg

sweet daughter of the universe
gazer of the night
dreamer under twinkling stars
believer in the light
friend to all who bother and
encourager of all
someday, if we plan this right,
we'll kick ass at the mall!

;) Happy Birthday

It is not an IF...but a when...We WILL meet up my beautiful spirited friend...Thank you for always sharing your wisdom, compassion, love and nurturing...

You are the definition of Human Kind...love you so much:heart::heart::heart::):):)

My lovely friend.....I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. Hope your day was filled with fun and happiness. I am so blessed to have you:heart:
d693c9cbc1a97034caec3c233c53f4e4.jpg

Oh honey...I am the blessed one for sure...You are such an angel in my life...and I am so happy, touched and grateful that we share our Birthdays and the bond we do...Thank you for being such a dear loving and always kind hearted friend...Love you beyond...:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much...Happy belated Birthday to you!!!!!!...I hope your day was very special...and I wish that this next year brings you an abundance of love, good health and unexpected blessings...hug:):heart:

This lit up my night:kiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BC!!!! May the year ahead bring you happiness, sunshine, love and friendship. :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

*smiling*
Thank you everyone.

Thank you for wishing BC a happy birthday.
In a time when we seem to dwell on things, the fact that so many folks jump on here and wish my girl a happy birthday just melts me.

She is an awesome, wonderful woman and anything that makes her smile does the same for me. I am hugely overwhelmed. Thank you all again.

Back