finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been shopping for a ‘Rockabilly’ outfit for a special occasion. I have found a great dress and am now deciding between Cubans or Fishnet stockings! And well, the shoes?! Which ones, colour, black, boots, pumps... My oh my ;) Oh the decisions… It’s so fun to be a girl and get to play dress up!
Hello gorgeous one, wonderful dress!!

I have been shopping for a ‘Rockabilly’ outfit for a special occasion. I have found a great dress and am now deciding between Cubans or Fishnet stockings! And well, the shoes?! Which ones, colour, black, boots, pumps... My oh my ;) Oh the decisions… It’s so fun to be a girl and get to play dress up!

Remember when we hung in the low places in 1979
We used to think that it mattered to the man with the money
Where we spent our time
Well I knew a little gal with a mohawk hairdo
And a chain around her neck
But you'd never recognize her if you saw her now
She done something that you'd never expect

She done traded in her Doc's for kicker boots
Safety-pinned T-shirts for Manuel Suits
Her hair's grown out and it's piled up high
She only shows her tattoos one at a time
She ain't ashamed of the way she was
She hears old Hank she can't get enough
Her punk rock records are gathering dust
Cause little Ramona's gone hillbilly nuts

Thrashing dancing still out there the bodies piled up high
She used to mosh in pit with the best of them
You could see those elbows fly
Well now she's drinking Blue Ribbon and jitterbugging
To the honky tonking' beat
Get that line dance outta here man give her room to move her feet
She done traded in her Doc's...

You see her in thrift stores everywhere
Hardly ever at a shopping mall
She acts just as tough as she always did
She just looks a little country that's all
She's got Emmylou, Patty Smith on a 90-minute cassette
Cause where do you go after the end of the world
When you still ain't been there yet
She done traded in her Doc's...

Little Ramona's gone hillbilly nuts little Ramona's gone hillbilly nuts

Such a sweet beautiful lady that can make any clothes look a whole lot better!!

attachment.php

Kinky as hell!

I'm here for you, Playm0mum, but I have to ask this question. Is there anyone here... anyone at all... who does not want to be one of the people in southerncharm77's avatar above my post? I mean, come on!!!

Haven't been around in awhile, but you lady are more than worth the time to log back on to Literotica! Your pictures make my head swim. What I wouldn't give for just an hour with you......

:heart:

:devil:

No matter what you decide on, you look sexy as anything!!

And that gorgeous smile melts my defenses..I am all yours!! ]

12 x :rose:

Well, sometimes it's kind of nice to smoke a Cuban ...

Such a sweet outfit! It suits you perfect!:)

Wow pretty lady :rose:

Anything you wear is fantastic...although I believe you look better without the dress, actually I'm quite positive that you look better out of that dress!!! ;)

Cubans.

Fishnets are sexy as hell and they do stand out in a crowd. Cubans on the other hand are sultry and seductive. When I see a woman wearing fishnets I think to myself... now there's a woman that likes being fucked. When I see a woman wearing fishnets I think... now there's a woman that likes to fuck. The difference is subtle. And that's the beauty of it all.

How do I become the special occasion? Because I will gladly make it happen. :D

playm0mum, Happy Hump Day !!! ;) .. Great
Outfit, Fishnets of course and the Shoes have to be CFM Heels for sure .. ;)

attachment.php

What I'd do to Crawl between those Legs :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

That last series made me see spots! Or, maybe it was just the dress. Ha, ha!

Seriously, though, I am loving that dress on you! Images of L'il Abner come to mind. The belted waist and bow at the neckline make it so retro, and the stockings just put the icing on it. Tres Magnifique, chere! Now, where to take you in it.... :D

That last series made me see spots! Or, maybe it was just the dress. Ha, ha!

Seriously, though, I am loving that dress on you! Images of L'il Abner come to mind. The belted waist and bow at the neckline make it so retro, and the stockings just put the icing on it. Tres Magnifique, chere! Now, where to take you in it.... :D

Or take you out of it ....

It is a good thing fancy panties are expense, otherwise I would need a whole dresser just for underwear!

Sometimes I think it is a shame they end up on the floor! Just slide them aside...
;)

it is a shame! looking hot!

T-Ball Practice

Enjoying the afternoon sun and the views of the sexy dads coaching little league! Could I request the same coach next year?! What is not to love about time spent at the field and playground. There is sexy in everything for me, I can't get out of this haze of arousal...

Attachments

• Park 1.jpg
    Park 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,640
  • Park 2.jpg
    Park 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Park 3.jpg
    Park 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,816
You in a haze of arousal, we struggle through the fog of eroticism you create.
Never wished my kids played tball till just now...are those yoga pants? Be great if you had no underwear...:)
hehehe:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh my gosh, those are stunning photos. You are so alluring and the tease of bra is an incredible addition. If we were there in the dark, alone, I would sit you on the swing... :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back