I probably shouldn't...

Shower screen? (explain)

Fruit is supposed to be good for you....

Ok, so I KNOW that I haven't done new pics for a while. And I KNOW that I can't expect to keep you coming back unless I have something to show. And I KNOW that I need to find my inspiration and have a new photo session, so I can keep all you lovely people happy.

But untill then - here is the last of the old.... just to calm down the masses for a bit longer.

View attachment 1104914

It wasn't THAT long since you posted pictures. The colouir is nice in that one though, soft and warming.

Ok, so I KNOW that I haven't done new pics for a while. And I KNOW that I can't expect to keep you coming back unless I have something to show. And I KNOW that I need to find my inspiration and have a new photo session, so I can keep all you lovely people happy.

But untill then - here is the last of the old.... just to calm down the masses for a bit longer.

View attachment 1104914

VERY SEXY!

That will buy you oh, 60 seconds!

Love your sense of humor!

Yeah big fan of your pics, but no pressure.
Not much to say, well thats gonna the conversation a bit thin.
Oh yes nice pic and I've never seen one of your pics that left me calm....excited,aroused,mouth watering,etc..but never calming !

View attachment 1104914

There's the slightest gap at the top of those panties that is just asking for my hand to slip down.

Can't wait for your muse to visit again!

View attachment 1104914
Wow!!! that is certainly worth the wait!!!

View attachment 1104914

Oh not posting pictures won't stop people from coming back, but it will encourage them to post about baking and other random topics that might distract you.

Nice pic btw, love the angle.

Oh happy day!

The day has arrived! New pics are here!

Without further delay:

Lucia.JPG
Light bra.JPG
Light my fire.JPG

Last edited:
Artsy,sexy and well done!
I love the pic of your neck and chest, I have ideas about how it would be to plant kisses and nibble from your ear lobe down to you nipples.
What like no one else is having the same thought, your smart but your also sexy!
And hello AG nice to see you today,I'm good and I can see your fine as always :)

Artsy,sexy and well done!
I love the pic of your neck and chest, I have ideas about how it would be to plant kisses and nibble from your ear lobe down to you nipples.
What like no one else is having the same thought, your smart but your also sexy!
And hello AG nice to see you today,I'm good and I can see your fine as always :)

I know you have ideas :) Nothing new there :)

Ok so my idea's are nothing new to you, but the pics were well done and dealt with one of my favorite subject matters.
Not sure I'm as brave with a flame you,but still well done ;)

Ok so my idea's are nothing new to you, but the pics were well done and dealt with one of my favorite subject matters.
Not sure I'm as brave with a flame you,but still well done ;)

I don't usually play with fire either :)

You are just being nice now to make me feel better :)

Nah, I'm never dishonest!

I will say that I do sometimes come back to your thread to see your AV, as I find it one of the most erotic pictures of you!

Nah, I'm never dishonest!

I will say that I do sometimes come back to your thread to see your AV, as I find it one of the most erotic pictures of you!

You are making me embarrassed :eek: Good thing I mostly do b&w pics :p

You did a good job with the fire anyway.
And the small glimps of your face was nice to see,knew you were a babe from the neck also.
Just enjoy the compliment for what it is,slightly sexest but an honest one:)

You did a good job with the fire anyway.
And the small glimps of your face was nice to see,knew you were a babe from the neck also.
Just enjoy the compliment for what it is,slightly sexest but an honest one:)

Ok ok - thank you then :)

I'd love to see you blushing in color.
You know AG you don't walk on water but you sure look sexy standing in the puddle! ;)
Any chance your going to do a few more candle pics?

Back