Rise to Immortality (Closed)

For her, there was not truly being ready for the unknown. She comes into this world not ready for what the next Master will be like. There is no way to prepare herself for this experience, especially since it was happening so fast. Her world spun out of control the moment he pushed into her.

The burning of her ass cheeks did help to distract her some, yet the pressure of him stretching like nothing she's ever felt before. It quite literally stole her breath as she tensed up, uncertain of what to do other than be perfectly still.

She honestly couldn't deny that it felt good, better than she could have expected. More than anything she wanted to relax for him, to make it pleasurable for him. Despite everything she has ever seen, nothing explained how it really is or how the women did what they did. Herself personally felt frozen in place and in shock with what she experiencing.

To her it seemed as though he couldn't get anymore in, as if her body wouldn't accept him. However, she has seen enough to know what the body can take and handle. Sadly, she didn't know how much more he had before he was fully inside.
 
His free hand went to her hip for balance, the tightness of her sending pleasure through him. It was almost enough to make him explode right then and there. However, he gritted his teeth for a moment, doing his best to push that urge down for the time being.

"Alright....this may hurt a bit..."

He braced himself for a moment before he pulled forward, pressing against her hymen. It took but a moment to break through her thin barrier, but that was only the beginning. His toes curled a little as she was so tight, almost preventing him from going further.

He pulled back a little before pushing inward once more, getting a little further. It took a little bit of see-sawing into Rhia before he could get most of his length into her.

"Damn..so tight..."

He dropped his grip of the paddle, both hands on her hips as he began a slow pace into her, soon getting to the point of completely burying himself into her, pushing up as far as he could go.
 
Rhia couldn't relax if her life depended on it and the more he moved, the more she tensed, trembling beneath his grip. A muffled cry let loose the breath she had been holding when he tore through, breaking her hymen. It didn't hurt nearly has much as she expected, though it was enough to send her into shock.

"I.... I'm.... Ssssorry...Master..."

She apologized shortly after hearing him speaking of how tight she is, half afraid of disappointing him. Though as he kept moving and pushing deeper, she only got tighter. An urge she's never really had before crept up and she couldn't get a grip on what it was, let alone control it.

The very moment he buried himself into her, Rhia cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure, shivering as she came so hard it hurt.

The dragon tattoos and the chain were both glowing and pulsing as he took her. The deeper he went into her depths, the bonded they became. He could start to feel all her overwhelming emotions as she came, her fears were slipping away as the pleasure consumed her. Little by little the shock of it all faded as well. He may not be able to the same pleasure she did, but the mixture of emotions were strong. He could also tell that she wanted to apologize for cumming, though she had no way of getting the words out.
 
It soon became hard for him to hold back, the first time in having cum so quickly in a female. As she squeezed even tighter around him, it was almost too much for him to bare. Then came the suddenly flooding of emotions from Rhia into him, cascading all at once.

His fingers tightened deeply on Rhia's soft flesh, deep red marks forced into her silken skin. He responded in the only way he could at that moment, driving hard and as deep into the djinn as he could. His shaft swelled for a moment inside her very tight tunnel as his tip pressed up into her unprotected womb. He cried out for a moment in pure pleasure as his hot seed flooded the djinn, blast after blast.

"Rhiannon...AHHH!"

As their tattoos glowed, they continued to pulaste faster till they turned red and bruned for several seconds before the pain was gone. Steve panted softly as he remained within his now bonded Rhia, a feeling of calm settling over him. If he tried hard enough he could almost feel the beating of Rhia's heart within him. He took a few moments to calm his own heart down, finally pulling from her.

He felt a little more drained than he had after sex, feeling the need to sit down. He walked carefully over to the other couch, sinking back into the cushions and closing his eyes.
 
Rhia screamed mostly in pain as she wasn't at all prepared for both him thrusting so hard and the burning of her mark. The tight grip he had on her hips mixed in with all the other sensations. When his cum burned her tender walls caused her body to instinctively respond by burning the seed. All of which she felt and it caused tears to slip free. Although despite all the pain, she came again as if the pain somehow brought out some pleasure.

When it was all over with, Rhia remained shivering in the position he left her in, since she didn't have permission to move. Though she couldn't move even if she wanted to, shell shocked from the experience, unable to think of how to feel. Her heart pounded hard, throbbing in her ears as she panted to catch her breath. The most she could do is curl up to hide herself for the time being.

For once, she couldn't concern herself with the needs of her Master. Instead what little focus she did have went towards processing the last few moments had to offer. She was trying to shut herself down emotionally and to hide behind her walls like she normally does when overwhelmed. She couldn't make heads or tails if this was part of her punishment or if it meant something else.
 
He sat sitting where he was, his eyes closed as he tried to calm his breathing down. Like Rhia, he was trying to process everything that was happening for them. His mind was swimming with the new information piling into him, feeling like he was getting hit with a sledge hammer.

After a couple of minutes of just sitting there, he finally opened his eyes to look at the ceiling. He still couldn't figure out why he was so tired yet, his body feeling like a lead wieght. Maybe a good night's rest would help clear things up, for the both of them.

Carefully easing himself up on his feet, he took a moment to look in the mirror. For a moment he felt as if he was looking at a stranger. Shaking his head to clear that thought, he reached down and pulled up his boxers and pants. He moved quietly over to Rhia, pulling her panties back up and pulling down her skirt.

"I'm tired and sore. How about we go back to the hotel and get some rest?"

He reached down and laid a hand gently on her back before he went to the door and unlocked it. A glance towards the clock told him that it was nearly midnight, much later than he thought it would be.
 
No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get a grasp on her nerves or control the shivering. She has never felt cold before and yet here she is shivering like she is standing out in a blizzard. For some reason it was difficult to get a grip on the tears as the soreness and lingering pain started to register more. She truly didn't understand what just happened, but she did know that she wanted to leave here.

She flinched at his unexpected touch and whimpered softly as the material caressed her burning ass cheeks. Oddly, she felt drained herself, something else that is new for her as well. She only sleeps when she is bored out of her skull and to kill time. Yet as he mentioned getting some rest, she realized that she actually needed sleep for once.

Rhia didn't look up, keeping her eyes to the ground and only nodded as she raised off the couch. Her feet not touching the ground as she didn't want to walk anymore. Instead floated a couple feet behind him, staying fairly low to the ground so no one would notice her floating instead of walking.

Some part wanted to apologize, hoping that she didn't displease him in anyway with her inexperience. However, talking right now didn't come easy for her, too many thoughts and words were jumbled up. So she just kept silent while following him.
 
Seeing her follow him, Steve leads the way out of the karaoke bar. The young man behind the counter gives a bow as they leave, thanking them for their time. Steve gives a wave back, thanking them back.

The streets are a little crowded with later night paertiers, hooting and hollering. Despite the distractions, he is able to get them to the hotel unmolested. The whole back back is mostly a haze, barely registering with him.

Once in the room, he locks the door behind them. Giving a little yawn, he strips down to his bed before crawling beneath the sheets of the bed. He looks towards Rhia, still in her funk over what happened.

"Good night Rhia. I'll see you when I wake up."

He scooted over a bit in the bed as far as the small bed would aloow, leaving her room in case she wanted to lay down as well. He had barely closed his eyes before he was out.
 
She hardly noticed all the people on the streets while watching his feet the whole time. What she really couldn't understand is how one moment they were having fun. Then in the next.... well... needless to say, she lost the very point where the fun ended. His attitude wasn't normal compared to how it was earlier in the day. And as he slept, she sat crossed legged on the dresser watching him sleep. Nothing about his attitude in the last few moments made any sense to her.

The chain now had small rune markings etched into it unlike before, runes she's never seen as she held the chain. It also had a mixture of two colors that pulsed, one softer than the other. Almost as if they were heartbeats, she knew her heart was still speeding. His would naturally be calmer now that he sleeps. She glanced around for her bottle, mostly out of curiosity and it looked more ancient than it used to. It now told exactly how old it truly is as the silver faded, some of the glass cracked, many dents and scars. It didn't look anything like the bottle she used to know and it was heartbreaking in some ways, yet a relief in others. At least now she wouldn't be trapped in some container to be forgotten.

Glancing back at her Master, she stripped of the dress and panties she wore, being extremely tired of wearing clothes, as she shifted into her fox form. She would have remained human sized, though she wanted to give him as much room as possible. This time she curled up at the corner of the bed on the extra pillow. She watched him sleep for a few moments longer, realizing now what has happened, something she overheard a long time ago. Recalling back to one Master that wanted to do this very same thing, he was warned of the process by another spell caster of that time. However, his wish was worded very poorly and he, like many, ended up trapped in a lamp as a djinn.

The only thing she didn't know is, how deep this bond honestly went. Though, she was too drained to think straight and allowed herself to finally fall asleep, hoping that tomorrow he will be himself again.
 
It was a dreamless sleep for him, very deep and dark, yet somehow refreshing for him. His body was trying to adjust to the new changes that had been done to him, trying to cope with the new bond between him and Rhia. In addition to the feeling of her heartbeat, he had begun to share her lifeforce as well. Since she was anchored to the very fabric of time and space, he had become ageless and powerful at the same time.

It was late afternoon by the time sleep finally released it's grip on him, his eyes opening slowly to find the ceiling. Subconsiously he knew what had transpired, and it took a few moments for the events from last night to hit him. This in turn caused a soft groan from him, raising his right arm over his face to shield himself from the bright sunlight.

He felt guilty about the way he had handled things, and knowing it could have be done in a better, less forcefully fashion. However what was done, was done. He sighed softly for a moment before he looked to his forearm, seeing the two pulsating lines that made up the new outline of the tattoo.

After studying it for a few minutes in quiet comtemplation, he sat up carefully in the bed. He looked over at the sleeping fox form of Rhia, smiling a little. He hoped she was feeling a little better this morning, and hopefully would forgive him for what he had done the night before. However he figured the chances of that would probably be slim. Though he didn't say anything, he reached over and gently ran his fingers along the length of her back.
 
The first of her dreams were reliving what had happened in the bar, almost as if she was still subconsciously trying to process everything. Flickers what she knew of the harem girls kept crawling in, comparing them to her own experience. Even subconsciously and in dreams, Rhia didn't know any better. She as seen and heard far too many things to honestly say if what happened was good or bad. Some loved it rough and wild, where others enjoyed the more slow sensual side. The only thing she could come up with is that Steve liked it more rough. Through dreams it felt as if she liked it as well and quite honestly enjoyed having him inside of her.

After a time the dreams finally faded into nothingness and she slept harder than she normally does. As the sun crept into the room, her tail instinctively wrapped over her eyes. The warmth of the day however brought out more pleasant dreams, that haze between sleep and waking up dream. It was of the first few days here in this realm, she ended up on a beach somewhere in the world, most likely lost today. Though it was the most beautiful beach that she has never forgotten, even if she had never been able to return to it. One of the few happiest moments in her life and Rhia didn't want to wake up from that dream.

Falling deep into the dream, she didn't feel his touch right away. Yet somewhere in the dream, he was sitting next to her on the beach. In the dream he lazily caressed her back as though it was the most natural thing for them. Slowly it became more real and she started to wake up more, hiding her face away from the brightness in the room.

Another couple of moments she stretched out and yawned, letting her form return to being a nude human. Although she didn't realize right away that the fox ears and bushy tail remained as she looked around. For some reason she still hurt in certain areas which is unusual for her as she is a quick healer. Luckily it wasn't extremely painful, more like a dull, aching throb throb and she had a headache. Her hips were tender from where he gripped them and some bruising marked her skin. Although she acted as if nothing had happened and it was just another day for her, pretending to be fine like always.

"Good morning Master. I trust you slept well?"
 
"I slept pretty well, I would say a little better than I have before."

He had pulled his hand away while she shifted back to human, laying his hands in his lap. He didn't know why yet, but he picked up that she was still in a small amount of pain. He reached over for a moment with his hand, cupping her face gently.

"I hope you don't think too badly about what we did last night. I believe I was a bit overboard in how I could have handled things."

He did notice her ears, grinning a little. He didn't say anything though, as she could have walked around all day like that and very few would have commented on her appearance.

"Feel like exploring some more today?"
 
"That is good to hear Master. I was worried about you last night."

She fell silent for a moment wondering exactly how to answer his concern. Though she put on a fake smile and shrugged it off. In reality she still didn't know how to feel about it, but he didn't need to know that. Though, her heartbeat most likely gave her away as she spoke.

"I do not think poorly of last night. It was what you desired to do and you are the Master. As I said, your desires are my commands and that was just one of your commands. Clearly it is not as forbidden as Mother made it out to be."

His last question brought a pause and she glanced out the window thinking of the last dream she woke up to.

"If you are leaving it up to me.... May we go to a beach? Someplace where there isn't a ton of people. I think I need to clear my head some... It really hurts for some reason. I have not been to the ocean in many, many years."

She honestly didn't expect him to take her where she wanted to go. She didn't even know what kind of beaches were around here, let alone if there were any secluded spots. But he did ask and that was the only thing she really wanted to do right now.
 
He smiled for a moment at her suggestion.

"A beach? I didn't exactly have that planned for myself, but then a lot has happened I didn't plan on."

He thought for a few moments, putting his hands in his lap again.

"I'm not sure where the beaches are located, but that will be easy to figure out. I'm sure there will be some crowd, but probably nothing overly crowded. A beach sounds wonderful."

He crawled out of the bed carefully, stopping once he stood up. He turned towards her for a moment and leaned down, kissing her on the lips softly got a moment. He pulled away licking his lips.

"Let me get dressed and gather some stuff for the beach. You might want to get dressed too."
 
His response really caught her off guard, especially after admitting that he hadn't planned on going himself. Though, not nearly as shocking as the kiss ended up being. It did take her a moment, but she accepted it while watching him leave. A moment later she reached up to touch her lips and smiled briefly.

It hurt too much to think of what to wear though. For some reason her head wouldn't stop pounding. Realizing that she didn't want to wear anything to restrictive, she recalled a dress she saw in the bar last night. Deciding that style wouldn't need that silly thing called a bra, though sadly it might still need panties.

When she changed into the dress, she saw the tail and quickly made it vanished. The ears were still unknown to her and they remained for now. That tiny bit she did to get dressed was almost piercing though and she felt dizzy. She decided to lay back down while waiting for him, hoping some fresh air will help.
 
He made his way down to the front desk, talking to the clerk on duty. He had found out that there were several beaches near Tokyo. However since it was the height of tourist season, most of them would be extremely crowded. There was one that was supposed to be a little less crowded, so Steve decided that one would be best.

He soon returned to the room, smiling. He grabbed a small bag and put in a towel, his swim trunks and a spare t-shirt. He was a little disappointed she got rid of the tail, but was happy with the ears.

"Well, it seems most of the beaches are crowded due to the tourist season. However there is one called Hayama-Isshiki that's not quite as popular, but very beautiful. We can catch the train and get there in an hour or so. Think you could handle the train?"
 
She almost fell asleep while he went to the front desk, though her ears flicked as he came back into the room. Hearing the choices he gave made her smile a little, realizing that he seemed to be his normal self again. She just wished she was her normal self, she could just port there if he requested it. Then her throbbing head tossed that idea so far out the window that she didn't bring it up.

"Yes Master, I can handle a train. I do not recall the last time I rode one. Though, I did not get to see much anyway even if I did remember."

Rhia smiled and sat up on the edge of the bed, feeling slightly dizzy by the motion before she stood to follow him. Still didn't tell him that something wasn't right as she didn't want to worry him. Looking down at her feet, she created some sandals similar to the ones she wore last night, only they were black to match the dress a little more.

"If this looks ok with you, I am ready when you are Master."
 
She didn't have to tell him something was wrong for him to know she wasn't one hundred percent. He did smile seeing how she had done her outfit.

"You look wonderful."

Rather then let her walk on her own and end up hurt, he went to her. Taking he arm with his, he helped led her along. The train station was a short walk away. Once he purchased tickets for them, he helped her onto the train.

He chose one of the cars that was relatively empty, taking the seat by the window. He took her hand gently in his.

"If you need to lay down or close your eyes, go right ahead. I'll make sure you aren't bothered."
 
The sights and sounds only made the throbbing worse, for the most part she handled herself decent enough draw attention to them. There a few times when she had to hold onto him for support, only to regain her balance again. All this was new to her and deep down she feared that she was becoming human. However that wouldn't make any sense at all, unless maybe that is the punishment for what happened. Even that wouldn't make sense. Beyond the headache, she didn't feel human and obviously still held her powers.

There wasn't any thinking or questioning the permission he gave. The idea of playing it off as nothing didn't creep like it should have. Instead she laid her head down on his lap and curled up on the seat, already closing her eyes.

"Thank you Master."

She did feel bad to some small degree, hoping she wasn't ruining his day. Also hoped that this won't last too much longer.
 
When she laid her head on his lap, he laid one hand gently on her skin. His other hand went to her head, his fingers rubbing gently on her skin. He watched her for a few moments as they waited for the train to pull out. It wasn't long before the train pulled out of the station, taking them on their way.

The ride on the train was smooth, the countryside passing by swiftly. A couple of kids did run up and down the aisles till their parents had them sit down. Steve just watched out the window, his fingers gently carressing Rhia to comfort her.

The train ride soon came to an end as they pulled into Hayama station. They were still a couple blocks from the beach. However they had a wonderful view to see that the beach only had about a handful of families there.

"Looks like we may be able to find a private area to ourselves. Are you ready?"
 
The steady sound of the train helped her to ground her thoughts. She never went to sleep though, just more into a meditative state to calm down and relax. For the longest time it was just the sound of the train that held her. After a time the train started to sound like a heart beat and it was so subtle of a switch that it took a few moments to realize it was his heart.

That same moment he spoke, breaking the moment before she could question anything. Though she did feel better as she sat up and looked out the window. Her mood changing for the better by the second, though her head still ached, it wasn't piercing anymore.

"It is beautiful Sir. Yes, I am ready to go. I am feeling a little better."

She smiled and as an on a whim thought, she leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. Blushing through the process.

"Thank you letting me rest Master."
 
He smiled for a moment at the kiss, enjoying it.

"You are welcome. I had a feeling you need the rest."

He waited till she got up before offering his arm to her. He didn't want her falling again like she had earlier. The town was quiet, the sounds of cacidas heard from time to time. It was the perfect day for going to the beach.

He took her to a less crowded area away from the families. Pulling out his towel, he spread it out on the sand for her.

"Here you go. Relax and enjoy the sea breeze."

He sat down on the sand, kicking his shoes off before laying his feet on the sand.

Further up the bench, sitting beneath a large umbrella was an old man and woman. They looked as if they were enjoying themselves, but they were mostly just watching Steve and Rhia from a distance. They were actually Kallipiso, Rhia's mother, and Zeus in disguise. To say the news of a new immortal being created was a rather rare event in the world of the immortals. Zues had tagged along just to get away from Hera while Rhia's mother was there to see who it was that had claimed her daughter.

Although Kallipiso had technically forbide her daughter to have sex, it was always just a matter of time before she would have given in.
 
The sight of the ocean mesmerized her, which had her heart racing while watching the waves. She did feel the presence of her mother and of Zeus, although she paid no mind to it. At least not in the time being as she took a few steps towards the water.

"May I go into the water Sir?"

Rhia looked down at the sand and saw how some people buried their feet in it. A moment later her sandals disappeared while she took a step on the sand. It tickled as her foot sunk into the sand a little.

Then she kneels down to pick up a sea shell admiring the different colors. It has been far too long since she has seen the ocean and instantly it made her feel a little closer to home. The presence of her mother only increased that home like feeling.
 
He chuckled for a moment, shaking his head slightly. He was going to have to train her a little bit to be able to cope on her own more.

"You don't need my permission to enjoy yourself Rhia. Have fun."

He pulled his shirt off, leaving him in his swim trunks. He took a few deep breathes for a few moments, enjoying the feel of the sun. He could feel she seemed to be feeling happier and excited, which made him smile.

Meanwhile Kallipiso and Zues were having a discussion on the recent events.

"So are you going to punish her for disobeying?"

The goddess shook her head for a moment.

"No, technically she didn't disobey. I did tell her no sex with the mortals, which she took to heart rather well. The longest of any of the gods. No, call it a gift from me. Besides, it was his fault as well."

Zeus laughed for a moment, sipping the fruit drink he had.

"Males are greedy like that."

The goddess gave a little smirk.

"Just like you. I am surprised Hera hasn't dumped your ass yet."

Zeus grinned again.

"That's because she enjoys torturing the mortals I keep company with. Call it an arrangement. Are you going to summon the young ones to you?"

The goddess shook her head for a moment.

"Not yet. Several things gave cropped up that are just intriguing enough to see how things play out. When the time comes I will send for them."

The God of Thunder raised an eyebrow for a moment.

"What things?"

"Somehow my daughter's abilities had been expanded beyond what they had been. She's still immortal, though not considered a true goddess since she hasn't gotten any worshippers. The same with him, now that they have been bonded. Reports say that a new conduit of power has been opened to her, but it's origins can't be traced."

Zeus grinned for a moment.

"Perhaps I should keep watch on things as well. Now if you will excuse me, I just saw a young mortal to defile."

The goddess shook her had, watching the god saunter off from the table, shifting into a younger man as he went.
 
Rhia glanced over her shoulder at him, so close to questioning what he meant by not needing his permission. Of course she needed it, at least in her eyes she did. Shaking her head instead and turned her attention back towards the water.

"Thank you Master!"

Not fully realizing she said Master instead of Sir while wasting no time at all before she took off running. Her feet barely touching sand, just enough to kick it up from the tips of her toes. There were moments when she could have sworn she heard her mothers voice, no words connected to the voice, barely faint enough to remind her of those days. Playing it off as the sound of the crashing waves as she was too focused on getting to the water. At one point she came very close to running into Zeus' younger form.

"My apologies..."

She smiled shyly and was soon off again until she reached the water. Although her head still ached, she at least started to understand what it is she needed. The short ride on the train proved it and she glanced back towards Steve, glad to see that she hadn't ruined anything for him. For a moment she paused to admire him in ways she hadn't admired in humans before. The way he laid there though, she actually felt a desire to be with him. Being bonded to him left her little choice in the matter naturally, but before it was more out of fear and dread. Now looking at him, that fear wasn't really there and he didn't keep her hidden like most Masters would do.

Instead of questioning or adding to the million questions she already had, Rhia went deeper into the water. Making certain no one would see her as she cloaked herself from human sight. Then let herself sink underneath the water to explore a little as she sat on the sandy floor. She hid herself from human sight on instinct rather than thought as she didn't want them interrupting her. Like on the train, she went into a meditative state and focused on the sounds within the water. This time she also focused on the pulsing of the chain, more so his pulses.

Rhia realized where some of her headache came from and it had to do with the loss of her bottle. The bottle acted as her grounding point, a sense of security despite it being a prison. Without it, she was lost and needed to figure out how to ground herself again. The train helped a little, though it wasn't long enough to be fully aware of it, let alone get a grasp on it. Water is her main element and knew that it would help her better understand these changes. She hoped that by keeping her heart steady, it wouldn't alarm him with how long she might remain under water.
 
Back
Top