How to get my wife to flirt with other nem

hamptonguy3

Virgin
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Posts
24
Hello all, I am interested in getting my wife to flirt with other men and perhaps letting one of them seduce her. I have tried to speak to her softly regarding this and she just giggles a little and says that i must be some type of perv. She is very straight laced. Any thought or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
 
How about just respecting your wife's boundaries? She might just be the type of gal who takes her vows seriously, and who doesn't want anyone but you. Maybe it's just me, but IMHO getting her drunk just to get her to let other men seduce her doesn't seem to qualify has loving, honoring, or cherishing.
 
Any of your friends interested in her? She will be a little more open with a friend.
 
How about just respecting your wife's boundaries? She might just be the type of gal who takes her vows seriously, and who doesn't want anyone but you. Maybe it's just me, but IMHO getting her drunk just to get her to let other men seduce her doesn't seem to qualify has loving, honoring, or cherishing.

This. Put the shoe on the other foot, and imagine her trying to coerce you into doing something you find fundamentally repugnant.
 
Sounds like a good problem to have. Not sure why you would want your wife to want another man, but that is just me. If it is something you really want, you might want to mention it. She probably either isn't comfortable with it, or doesn't think you are comfortable with her flirting in front of you.
 
She will figure it out sooner or later, but you may not be her husband then.
 
Back
Top