Need Editor Please

StrayWuan

Virgin
I have had no luck finding an Editor for my first submission. Any help would be..helpful.
My interest is NC, Reluc, Mature, Sub, Huml.
I picked an old favorite story that ended abruptly and was never continued. The original story is called “Filthy Old Principal Pulaski” if you would like to get a hint of where my story goes.
✌️
Stray

I have had no luck finding an Editor for my first submission. Any help would be..helpful.
My interest is NC, Reluc, Mature, Sub, Huml.
I picked an old favorite story that ended abruptly and was never continued. The original story is called “Filthy Old Principal Pulaski” if you would like to get a hint of where my story goes.
✌️
Stray
Have you asked the original author's permission to use their characters and continue their story - which is what you are implying? If not, you should. And if you don't get permission, change the story enough so that you can actually call it your own.

This topic comes up a lot, and the general writer's consensus is always: don't use someone else's characters without permission. Some writers don't mind or don't care; other writers do care, a lot, and don't want it to happen.

Back