PM asshattery

should-you-send-that-dick-pic-flow-chart.jpg

LMAO That is freaking awesome!!
 
You're right, it's pretty ironic. And if the pic was portraying spanking or other consensual impact play, then her comment was ignorant, as well.

I do have to admit your current animated GIF is large and fast-cycling enough to make it extremely difficult for me to read what you've written. I don't usually feel the need to Adblock images here, but I'm going to have to block your sig pic just to read your future posts. :( I'd imagine if it's that distracting to me, it's highly likely to fall somewhere between very bothersome and downright dangerous for folks with conditions like epilepsy. There are quite a few folks with neurological and visual issues who frequent this site, BTW.

Of course it's your prerogative, but you may want to consider how both the content and style of images could affect other members when you're selecting them. Typically, it's best to err on the side of small, static and tasteful if you want others to focus on your words vs. your sig or avatar. Larger images and long sigs often make it difficult for those who have smaller screens to browse threads, as well. Just something to think about. :)

Ironically (again, I guess), I had like five random compliments on this when I changed it. Which isn't to say what you're saying is incorrect, and I do see what you're saying, but it is funny. But, like my wallpaper and pretty much everything else like it, a sig never sticks around for long.

As far as my PMer and her ignorance goes, the irony of her message only increased when looking at her profile, and finding she had an image depicting spanking nestled seemingly unironically in it. And yes, what was happening in mine was clearly consensual.
 
...current animated GIF is large and fast-cycling enough to make it extremely difficult for me to read what you've written. I don't usually feel the need to Adblock images here, but I'm going to have to block your sig pic just to read your future posts.....

Sweet, I honestly had not considered that option, but I've done it now, and my eyes love the "visual silence".




Back on topic:

Since The Great Gonzo appeared as my av, there has been a sharp decline in the asshatty PMs.

I have actually considered changing to an av showing lots of skin for a couple of days, just to do some recreational asshat-baiting.
(Like scambaiting, but without trousers :D )
 
You previously had a GIF in your signature where a man was striking a woman in the face, nothing looked consensual about it, perhaps that is the one the lady commented on.

You and I clearly know different people. I could start a parade in here of people that would, and have, more than happily consent to that very thing.
 
Oh my! :eek:

tumblr_mka8h5jzEO1qbgyx2o1_250.gif



tumblr_mka8h5jzEO1qbgyx2o2_250.gif




A great deal of anger in this thread as of late.


It must be tax season or something.



tumblr_ltc7c18k4U1qg39ewo1_500.gif
 
Some girls like being slapped.

The Internet is a big place full of offensive images. The beauty is, you don't have to look at anything you don't want to more than once.
 
From today..
Let me see... would this catch your interest... today

I'm sitting in the seat next to you at the movies....and a compelling erotic scene comes on screen... you're aroused by it extermely deeply and then you look over and down and notice in my lap my arousal ...I wonder what would you do?


I would enjoy hearing what you would do if presented by this "opportunity"... would you want to keep it secret lol

oh yes I'd love to know your name....so I can spoil and adore you...


asshat
YIM asshat6969
 
Love the subtlety of this one.

Question Some of these images...

Don't you just love that one of the pussy being massaged from behind.... through the little panties?

WTF??? At least say hi... :rolleyes:
 
Back to the subject at hand...

Check out this PM:



:D

Pretty lame, but oh so amazing.


Oh, come on. Ironic, unfunny puns are the way to someone's heart. I would laugh if someone sent that to me!

Unless they were serious... of course... :rolleyes:
 
unsolicited PM #idon'tremember

Asshat said:
MizDeviant said:
Asshat said:
MizDeviant said:
Asshat said:
MizDeviant said:
Asshat said:
MizDeviant said:
Asshat said:
you're boyfriends dad wants to fuck you

A) you stab him with a knife

B) You scream, DIRTY OLD MAN

C) you laugh it off
D) I swat him with a bat on his bum and tell him to stick his thing in his wife's arse for all I care. I tell my boyfriend to get his dad some help.

I really don't see where you found a bat at such short notice
The same place I got the knife. Plus, my boyfriend would tend to keep sports equipment around his place.... So, yeah.

still..the element of finding adequate help from a trained psychologist ...that's quite a bit of bother
I just saw how that hypothesis tested, believe me I know, now.

I brought wisdom to you today...I should be the trained professional
your influence certainly would drive people to seek shrinkery, yep.

shrinkery? that's a procedure called penis reduction surgery ...I would only recommend that if I was feeling particularly cruel that day

..... And when sarcasm bounces right off of people, you stop. You have to, or they get to you, and your brain cells die of frustration.
 
Blah. Blah. Blah.

Only one question: Why keep engaging that person? It seems as if you just wanted something to post here. Sure, that was one of the stupider PMs, but you look just as stupid for continuing the conversation.
 
Only one question: Why keep engaging that person? It seems as if you just wanted something to post here. Sure, that was one of the stupider PMs, but you look just as stupid for continuing the conversation.

I've reached a point where I try to dissuade people the gentlest way possible. Mannerisms equal... I dunno? Stupidity? I beg to differ. :/
 
Only one question: Why keep engaging that person? It seems as if you just wanted something to post here. Sure, that was one of the stupider PMs, but you look just as stupid for continuing the conversation.

I find myself shocked to (mostly) agree with Drinkz here.

I wouldn't, however, characterize either his approach or your banter as stupid. Anything that causes to people to communicate is, after all the aim.

It was a novel, if weird, approach. Had you not responded at all, and assuming it wasn't in anyway related to some post of yours, yeah could be an asshatterrific approach...

...but you showed every indication that you bit.

What followed was a conversation.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that a little push-back snark or sarcasm is supposed to be read as "get lost." It reads JUST as easily reads playful.

YOU chose to engage with him.
 
Last edited:
I've reached a point where I try to dissuade people the gentlest way possible. Mannerisms equal... I dunno? Stupidity? I beg to differ. :/
Posting your gentle dissuasion in this thread was either stupid or attention whoring. You pick. :rolleyes:
 
I find myself shocked to agree with Drinkz here.

It was a novel, if weird, approach. Had you not responded at all, and assuming it wasn't in anyway related to some post of yours, yeah could be an asshatterrific approach...

...but you showed every indication that you bit.

What followed was a conversation.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that a little push-back snark or sarcasm is supposed to be read as "get lost." It reads JUST as easily reads playful.

YOU chose to engage with him.
That's exactly right, I chose to answer. And what followed was not a conversation, but a subtle rebuke that seemed to have gone off over the asshat's head like a projectile. I personally found it funny. I'm sorry people found it to be reason enough to correct others. No, I'm not conceited in thinking you give that post enough importance to attack me, no. I'm just saying-- to each their own. I never thought having fun at the expense of someone stalking you was so... Offensive. :/
 
Posting your gentle dissuasion in this thread was either stupid or attention whoring. You pick. :rolleyes:

here the newbie in me thought showing skin, or posting pictures like that was attention whoring. I reiterate-- to each their own.
 
I've reached a point where I try to dissuade people the gentlest way possible. Mannerisms equal... I dunno? Stupidity? I beg to differ. :/

I figured that to be your aim...I think you might consider that with out the subtle eye roll and body language cues such as turning away slightly that you get in a so-called real life interactions the gentle dissuasion just doesn't come across the way you picture it. It's like how we all do things like nod when we are talking on a phone. It FEELS like you are communicating things that are really not being transmitted.

Reading it, I kinda thought that if the guy had a sharper wit he could have pulled out of that nosedive.

Posting your gentle dissuasion in this thread was either stupid or attention whoring. You pick. :rolleyes:

I pick that you are (frequently) engaging in both.
 
Back
Top