Unclothed sophistication.

metrifonate

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Posts
1,371
I have enjoyed the odd evening of good food , fine wine and stimulating conversation. I dress in a suit tie and polished shoes and the woman is completely naked or maybe shoes depending on her preference.
Anyone else enjoy this scenario.
 
I have enjoyed the odd evening of good food , fine wine and stimulating conversation. I dress in a suit tie and polished shoes and the woman is completely naked or maybe shoes depending on her preference.
Anyone else enjoy this scenario.

I have done this and really enjoyed the dynamic.
 
What did you do and what did you like about it?

I did quite a bit like this but the closest I guess was dinner parties with my partners friends. I loved the fact I was on display and had to not cover up and act normally while they were fully clothed. I guess a bit of submission and humiliation.
 
I would like to do this with my wife. Set up a nice dinner with a good bottle of red wine. We usually prepare the meal together. I envision her dressed up like she normally does when we go out to a nice place. Jewelry and nice makeup. she has a nice black mini-skirt. she likes thigh high stockings and heels, and she would be topless. I would like her to act very naturally and just allow be to appreciate her beauty.
 
I love seeing a woman go about her normal life while she's naked, whether it's working or socializing. Not acting sexy, just trying to maintain her composure while she's completely exposed. The tension between her nonsexual and sexual sides is what makes it so delicious.

And the effect of her nakedness is magnified if the man she's with is nicely dressed.
 
Last edited:
I love seeing a woman go about her normal life while she's naked, whether it's working or socializing. Not acting sexy, just trying to maintain her composure while she's completely exposed. The tension between her nonsexual and sexual sides is what makes it so delicious.

Exactly. Non-chalance. Acting naturally and being comfortable while exposed. very exciting.
In a way, it reminds me of something I read about eating sushi off a naked woman's body. She was "just there" acting as a vessel.
 
We go about our life at home always completely naked, whether we are alone or with family, friends, and/or neighbors. Why wear clothes at home?
 
At university we sort of did the opposite. Women's only dining club which hired nude male waiters.
 
Yes. A woman who can behave naturally naked and likes to be appreciated is wonderful.
 
Back
Top