Cell Mates (closed for KaosuMakoKino)

images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled slowly between his teeth, the air hissing out. "Fine, but if something happens, you'd better hope that they show some respect, or you may see a side of me that is far less tolerant," his voice was low and soft, yet it held a note of danger. The guard sneered, not seemingly aware of how dangerous Adrian could really be.
 
Tricia and Adrian walked side by side through the cell block, holding their folded uniforms in their arms. The inmates were locked in their cells, but were leaning against the bars, watching Tricia walk past. A few of the women guards eyed Adrian, but the men were more blatant. Tricia could hear them whisper and talk to each other about her, and wished they could proceed more quickly.

She heard a wold whistle from one of the upper levels. She turned to face it sharply, expecting to see some tattooed gang banger, but instead saw a tall woman with a sharp ponytail watching Adrian's ass as he walked.

"Equal opportunity facility, I see." Tricia muttered under her breath.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly as he let his fingers brush over Trisha's shoulder. "Ignore them. I'll teach you a way to focus on only what you wish to and ignore this stupid, petty shit," his voice was low, meant just for her. He seemed utterly uncaring of the stares, though he was keenly aware of them.
 
"If you're so good at ignoring the petty shit, why do you keep getting the shit kicked out of you?"
 
Last edited:
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian shrugged. "My winning personality, who knows?" he quipped, an edge of humor entering his usual dry tone. He sighed softly as they reached the hall with 'their' cell. "Ite impetro pedicari equus," he snapped at the guard. He knew the guard wouldn't know what he'd said, which was very, very insulting. He glanced at Tricia, his gaze dropping no farther than her collarbones. "Princess," he said coolly.
 
Tricia smirked, the good curses were always the oldest ones. She also hoped this meant that she would be able to get her hands on a few books. She wasn't even an Oprah Book Club member, but she was willing to take any escape she could get, even if it was only on paper.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian sighed softly as he stepped into the cell, uncaring of his bare body or the slight chill that rushed through the cell from the small window. "I will not look at you as you dress, Princess," he said coolly. He shot a look at the guard, who was leering at Tricia's pert rear.
 
The cell door opened with a loud creak, and Tricia was reminded just how small and dark their little room was. The cold air made her moist skin tingle. She held her clothes protectively and stepped back inside. The guard watched her butt as she stepped to her bunk.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian cocked his head slightly. "You were an MP, weren't you? Doubtful that you're being very disciplined, boy," he barked sharply. Almost immediately, the guard stiffened to attention, confirming his guess. He doubted that Tricia would know what the 'MP' reference was. He also knew that his actions gave away that he himself was former military. "You'd better hope your CO never hears about this," his tone was flat and hard.

The guard grimaced as he locked the door to the cell. Adrian knew that the guard hadn't recognized him, though he had recognized that particular guard... and he did know the man's Commanding Officer.
 
Tricia had begun to tune her ears to Adrian's voice, she could make out the military jargon and began trying to piece together his backstory. He wasn't the talkative type, and she figured if he wanted her to know about his past, he would tell her. But she decided it would benefit her to pick up as much information as she could.

As the two men bickered in the open door, she began dressing, slipping her panties on.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian had done that to distract the guard and confirm a suspicion he'd had for close to a month now, a couple of weeks after he himself had been transferred here. While it was uncommon for an MP to become a prison guard, it was very uncommon and odd for no less than eight Military Police, former or active, to be at one prison.

"I'm sure it's obvious that I am former military, a SEAL, to be precise," his voice was low but clear.
 
Military guards? Tricia thought to herself. Then what am I doing here? I can't be here by accident.

She was too distracted to realize she still hadn't finished dressing, instead just standing in her panties, folding and refolding her uniform on her bunk.
 
Last edited:
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly, frowning slightly. "I don't know exactly how many of the guards are former or active military, but I've counted at least eight in the month I've been here, which I find suspicious. I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it," he said quietly. He had noticed Tricia's movements, though it didn't surprise him. Admittedly, he could see what intrigued the guards, as she was very beautiful. However, he wasn't going to force himself on her in any way, nor would he allow anyone else to do so.
 
'Do you think this place is connected to the military somehow? Like a black ops thing? Where they send people to disappear?" That certainly sounded like him. But it sounded nothing like Tricia. Why would anyone need to disappear her?

"They said they'd get me out in six months, for my disciplinary hearing. Do you think that will actually happen?"
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly as he paused to pull on his boxers, though it didn't hide his nine and a half inch, inch wide engorged cock that was rather obvious. "No idea. There are likely operations even I never knew about or suspected existed. There is something that you should know about me, however. It is... both a gift and curse... to me," his voice was low.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly. "I've kept this... talent... under very tight control due to the fact that I would not be surprised if the military actually tried to weaponize it," he said quietly. He lifted his hand up to his face, feeling the slight itch before he bit sharply into the the pad of his forefinger, a bead of blood almost immediately growing and running towards his palm as he lowered it.

He saw her eyes widen slightly as he inhaled slowly, the trickling blood slowing abruptly before it rose suddenly, swirling into a small sphere no larger than a marble, hovering a half inch above his palm.
 
"That's... well, that's interesting."

She wasn't sure what to say, she wasn't quite sure what she was seeing, what it meant, or how she played into it. She suspected that he might be some kind of medical experiment, and if he was, did that mean they were planning on doing something to her?
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian heard the hesitancy in her voice as he exhaled slowly. "It is not some medical experiment, if that is your assumption. I have never revealed this to anyone before... well... anyone who is living at the present time, anyway," he said quietly. He meant that the only ones who knew of this talent were either dead or presumed dead. "The other two whom I revealed this to, last I heard, were deceased, though I suspect it may be possible that someone who knew them may have found out about it," he said quietly, though it was a possibility that he couldn't be certain of. What he'd not said was that his mother actually had a very similar talent. He, however, had discovered that he was able to manipulate his own talent in very unexpected ways.
 
"So, you're endangering my life by showing me this?" Tricia wasn't sure how to react. Her life had been ruined by this place, at least what she expected her life would be, but now? She felt like she had been dropped into a Stephen King book. She wished she could remember how the survivors made it to the end.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian cocked his eyebrows slightly, the equivalent of a total stupid gape from someone else. "No, as long as you don't mention it to anyone whom you wouldn't trust with your life. I actually inherited this... gift, though after that incident when they were teens and young adults... they swore off using it," he said quietly as he twitched his fingers, the blood sphere arcing into the sink and, in seconds, vanished down the drain.
 
Tricia nodded, thoughts swirling in her head about that ability and how he would use it or how it would affect his health. She was sure he didn't want to talk about it.

After a long silence, there was a pounding on the door. Tricia jumped to her feet as the metal door opened and two guards entered.

"Inspection. You against the far wall. You move and we beat both of you. Blondie, face me and open your mouth."

Tricia opened her mouth as he shined a light into her mouth and looked around.

"Good. Now turn around, drop your pants and place your hands on the wall." He stretched a rubber glove over his hand while the woman stood there, facing him.
 
Last edited:
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian rolled his eyes as he leaned against the wall casually, well aware he had nothing to hide, not that he had much reason to care that much. His wary gaze flickered over the female guard, giving an utterly disinterested, bored air. "What do you want?" he said, his tone lazy as he shrugged slightly, his muscles straining slightly against his jumpsuit.
 
"Just keep your nose against the wall," the female guard told him. "We're just checking the whore for contraband."

Tricia's guard turned the girl around, forcing her to the wall and yanked her pants to her knees. He forced her legs open and crouched down, shining his bright light onto her private parts.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian rolled his eyes. "Oh? And I suppose it would require an invasive search? Dense bitch, it's obvious she wouldn't have anywhere to hide it," he said dryly.
 
Back
Top