Submissive virgin in need of direction

Whoop dee doo...

So they finally moved this to the PG.

My submissive virgin managed to survive 5 days in the personals unspoiled and undefiled (hey, I may have a good litany going here).

Wonder if the folks here in the PG can help a poor little submissive virgin who'd like to play.

HELP!

Pretty please.

Perhaps they are confused, there are many of us who are capable, of giving instructions. How do you want them in stages like 1, 2. 3.....
or just get on with it?

The laughter value of this thread has stalled in the past week so I vote you all just get on with it! :D

I will be Ganesha, love god of eight mighty trunks. You shall be Poonam Pandey, 20/20 Twittoslut. We shall open the new KKR season with a show of our love on the pitch before Brendon's McCullum comes out to twat some balls.

I will be Ganesha, love god of eight mighty trunks. You shall be Poonam Pandey, 20/20 Twittoslut. We shall open the new KKR season with a show of our love on the pitch before Brendon's McCullum comes out to twat some balls.

Ganesh had only one trunk. ;)

I cannot be Poonam Pandey, as I am too innocent and virginal. And I refuse to take any instruction from you as you appear to have a cricket fetish!

u r unbelievable

I know, a virgin on this site is pretty hard to believe. But my mama raised me right.

im-a-level-21-virgin.jpg

And bump for you...this is too good to leave buried Subdued!

Back