If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek:

*holds up hands in defense*

You just stay over there on your side, I'll stay over here on the edge of mine, and we'll be fine.

Ah, but there are things that reach across the room too, like a 6' whip . . . :D

Ah, but there are things that reach across the room too, like a 6' whip . . . :D

Please say I may have the pleasure of ball clamps with weights while I'm paddled. I love how they swing with the blows. I like a good flogging on the inner thighs before you take the crop and tease an erection from me.

Please say I may have the pleasure of ball clamps with weights while I'm paddled. I love how they swing with the blows. I like a good flogging on the inner thighs before you take the crop and tease an erection from me.

You think it would take that long to get one out of you?

You think it would take that long to get one out of you?

Do you? I don't get hard for just any old whip, spank and bondage. I appreciate talent and finesse in the art. If you are as you say, I'm sure you won't have a problem acheiving the desired results your strokes wish to create. Pain is just a higher level of pleasure after all. How far do you wish to take me?

Go easy on him Lynn
;)

Do you? I don't get hard for just any old whip, spank and bondage. I appreciate talent and finesse in the art. If you are as you say, I'm sure you won't have a problem acheiving the desired results your strokes wish to create. Pain is just a higher level of pleasure after all. How far do you wish to take me?
Trust me, I'm good. :D

I hope she doesn't, I want my money's worth. Nothing like a good beating to work the kinks out. Frees the spirit and opens new horizons.
Your money's worth? What money? :confused:

;)

Trust me, I'm good. :D

Then you shall be rewarded gladly with my performance. I won't disappoint you if the quality of the lash you deliver is filled with passion.

Your money's worth? What money? :confused:
Not in the literal sense, but level of gratification from a job well done.

YOu could move in as soon as you wanted to... Takes her hand:kiss::kiss:

Don't be fooled by her innocence. The hand you kiss is soft, the other has the whip in it. She'll woo you into a comfortable state and then own your ass.

Oh hi Honey, didn't see you standing there behind me.:D

See? Didn't I tell you. Look at how sweet she is and how innocent she appears. You just have yourself a good time with sweet Honey and she'll get you to change your name to IaMan

I don't visit this thread very often and what happens when I do? I get praised, insulted and threatened with whips! :eek:

Obviously ML has got her work cut out for her. Now, get back over to that ... um ... whatchamajig for your flogging. :devil:

I don't visit this thread very often and what happens when I do? I get praised, insulted and threatened with whips! :eek:

Obviously ML has got her work cut out for her. Now, get back over to that ... um ... whatchamajig for your flogging. :devil:

You called? Want lessons dh? :D

Lance, my man, Have you been at the funny stuff again ?

If you lot are going to get all violent, I'll just get my camera and then boogie off.
I'm allergic to pain.

On the other hand, and strictly in the spirit of learning. . . . .

Lance, my man, Have you been at the funny stuff again ?

If you lot are going to get all violent, I'll just get my camera and then boogie off.
I'm allergic to pain.

On the other hand, and strictly in the spirit of learning. . . . .

I guess you'vce never had the pleasure of leather caressing your skin, Hp. Quite the experience feeling every nerve ending tingle with excitement. Lynn was just sharing some of her treats with me, and I with her. There's no violence at all, just good, clean fun.:D

I guess you'vce never had the pleasure of leather caressing your skin, Hp. Quite the experience feeling every nerve ending tingle with excitement. Lynn was just sharing some of her treats with me, and I with her. There's no violence at all, just good, clean fun.:D

I would say

hmm - maybe it's time I read your writings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back