Cassie And Kayla 2? Need help!

Ignoble

Virgin
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Posts
6
First, let me apologize if I've put this in the wrong place. I can only plead ignorance as I don't use the Bulletin Board.

I recently posted an incest story called "Cassie And Kayla" about a mother and daughter who hook up while out of town at a week long high school swim event.I've been considering the possibilities for a sequel, but I don't really know anything about what happens behind the scenes at an athletic event. I looked around online and it wasn't much help, so I'm asking all of you.

Basically, I should only need things like what time the swimmers would likely need to be there, what time they might be let go, how long a lunch break they would get, what kind of events like dinners and meetings the competitors might have to attend as a team, and that sort of thing.

I would appreciate any help anyone could give me!
 
Most people don't really care about those kind of details, especially on this site. But based on my childrens sports involvement about 30 minutes to an hour before the start of the event.

Each event is different, also factors like distance traveled, amenities available at the hotel (if needed) will factor in.

If the event runs late, they might order food at the venue. If it ends early, they might go out to dinner or let everyone do their own thing. Go with your gut.
 
I need to check out your story - it sounds like something I would like very much! :p

The details are pretty much up to you. I never did much swimming, but I imagine it'd be much the same as for any athletic competition - you arrive a couple of hours in advance, get your kit out, do your warm-ups, get briefed on when you're up, and just basically wait in anticipation.

Lunch break? Well, as far as I know, swimmers will try not to eat much, and a swimming contest might be held at least an hour after lunch. Unless you're planning on the lunch being integral to the story - like, the mom being nurturing - I don't think you'd need to mention that detail.

Team meetings would be quite ad hoc. Sometimes the coach may want some team-building activity or pep talk. The team might also occasionally get a guest coach to do a workshop on improving technique, etc. It's up to you to decide, really!
 
Back
Top