Anyone from South Africa?

Brown_Shuga

Virgin
Hello!

I'm new here so my post is probably going to be lame.

I'm enjoying the holidays, especially the fact that I have been able to spend lots of time alone in my apartment stroking my horny pussy. But I need a real person now cos I just can't seem to satisfy myself.

I want a real life sub, someone willing to learn and explore with me. You can be either male or female, doesn't matter as long as you are open minded and willing to try new things. Also, I like my lovers older than me so you need to be 30 at the very least.

I'm 27, attractive and will definitely show the right person a good time.

Waiting...

You have your private messaging turned off. It will be easier for you to talk to people if you turn it on. Just some advice.

Last edited:
Welcome to lit!

A hello from one newbie to another..

I never lived in South Africa but i did in Kenya and Zimbabwe when i was very young..if that counts :)

I dont live in SA/Africa now but if you would like we can connect and see if we can find something in common :)

Cheers

Have fun..

You have your private messaging turned off. It will be easier for you to talk to people if you turn it on. Just some advice.

I used to have penvriends in RSA prior to the fall of Apartheid. White, Coloured, and Black. It was very educational.
Thank you for that, I'm still trying to figure my way around and am not sure how to turn PMs on. Let me look and see.

Traveling to SA

Wow, I'm pretty surprised and happy to have found this thread because I'll be traveling to stay in South Africa for about three months in a week! Would anyone be willing to tell me more about South African cultural norms and such? Feel free to pm me, I'd greatly enjoying hearing the perspectives of South Africans! Thanks in advance!

Sa

Hi Brown Shuga and other Saffers.
I am also new here - Cape Town.
Just sitting here behind my desk dreaming of you stroking your pussy. Eish wena!

You sure you want a Perspective before you visit here for 3 months?

Let’s see…

Police corruption is rampant – They you expect to pay them off if stopped while driving. (It’s a good idea to have your cell phone ready to record when stopped. When they ask for money. Politely ask them the number to their station and the station commanders name).
They (police) don’t give a toss when trying to make a police report.
The police have helped create one of the biggest businesses in South Africa - private security companies.
Car Jackings are not uncommon when sitting at a red light or when you’re at your front gate.
Snatch and grab when you’re stopped at a robot (traffic light) or stopped anywhere else for that matter.
Hawkers and beggars on corners.
A taser sitting in the centre console of your car and a gun(s) in the house is common in some areas.
High fences around houses, some with electric fencing.
Some of the stupidest drivers you’ll ever experence.
E-toll – Gauteng roads/highways are more expensive to drive on than in Switzerland.
Almost every house has dogs.
Labours/workers are lazy.
Incompetence in the work force.
Poor customer service. It’s not uncommon for customer service to hang-up on you “Please hold on when I check the records”
Poor workmanship.
Power shortages.
Ify internet connection.
Racism (on all sides)… But the Afrikaners are some of the worst. They should step outside their country for a while, and then look back in to see how they really are.
Discrimination - Come on SA its 2014 not 1904.
Petro (gas) prices rise when the price of crude drops.
Potholes on the roads are the norm.
AIDS/HIV is rampant
SA is the rape capitol of the world. Someone is raped every 4 minutes
Recycling is almost non-existent. Well, that’s not entirely true; you’ll see people going through your trash on pickup day and hordes of people at the dump going through whatever you’re dumping off.
The “green” movement here is laughable.
The way of life/attitudes differs greatly between places like JNB, Durban and Cape Town. You can walk around the in downtown Cape Town relatively safe at night, JNB at night… you take your life in your hands.
Markets (tourist types) “Made in South Africa” ummm a lot comes from China. Though, you will find some great figurines made from wire and beads.
South African Airways – Voted the best airline in Africa and also in the top ten worst (dangerous) airlines to fly.
Can’t forget Malema – South Africa’s version of Zimbabwe’s Mugabe with a touch of Uganda’s Idi Amin.

The above was the short list. :D

On the good side.

Great weather.
Flora and fauna is amazing.
Some really good restaurants.
Good wine.
Fresh fruit... really fresh!
Oh and the coffee! (Imported) There are a few places that roast beans in-house. Sabi Coffee – give it a miss.
Table Mountain.
Great White shark diving.
Whale Watching.
It snows here.
Some fantastic summer thunder and lightning storms.
Some of the nicest drives (scenery) outside of the cities.
Good exchange rate (if you’re coming in to the country with Euro, USD,CDN, Sterling).
Keep all your recepits when flying out of the country. Claim the 14% VAT back at the airport.

All in all it’s a pretty nice place to be.

Last edited:
'Likes them kinky'

I saw the thread title and thought of the Rolling Stones-brown sugar

Then I read her pitch, came across very well

I reached your post, now all I want to do is have 999 on speed dial, brick my windows up and invest in a shotgun that uses crocodiles for bullets

'Likes them kinky'

I reached your post, now all I want to do is have 999 on speed dial, brick my windows up and invest in a shotgun that uses crocodiles for bullets

I feel you iamshaun.

I've lived quite comfortably in Johannesburg my entire life - I had no idea it was THAT crazy. Why didn't anybody tell me?

I guess no more shoes for a while, I need guns, lots of them! While I'm at it, I think I'll swap my house for an armoured tank too. :rolleyes:

'Likes them kinky'

I did say at the end All in all it’s a pretty nice place to be
The 999 here is 10111 and good luck in SAPS ever showing up. Hitting the alarm button brings the private security a hell of a lot faster.
Crocs? Don’t you dare put our crocs in harms way:D

I feel you iamshaun.

I've lived quite comfortably in Johannesburg my entire life - I had no idea it was THAT crazy. Why didn't anybody tell me?

I guess no more shoes for a while, I need guns, lots of them! While I'm at it, I think I'll swap my house for an armoured tank too. :rolleyes:

Take a trip on the new JNB Hop-on/Hop-off... you get to see Hillbrough:eek:

Hey Guys

Hello fellow countrymen and a special hello to the beautiful South African ladies.I love this beautiful country and it's culture's and people. Yes, we have crime & corruption, but so does everywhere else. At least we don't get hurricanes, tornado's, serious floods, volcano eruptions etc, we have stable weather, stunning at most times, a coastline with white sandy beaches, beautiful mountains and much more. In my opinion, we are in the best country in the world. Yes.... I have travelled, quite a bit actually, that's why I can make such a statement. Africa is NOT for sissies, whoever can't handle it, please..............leave.
That said, how about us South Africans create a hang-out here hmmm?

Hey Guys

Hello fellow countrymen and a special hello to the beautiful South African ladies.I love this beautiful country and it's culture's and people. Yes, we have crime & corruption, but so does everywhere else. At least we don't get hurricanes, tornado's, serious floods, volcano eruptions etc, we have stable weather, stunning at most times, a coastline with white sandy beaches, beautiful mountains and much more. In my opinion, we are in the best country in the world. Yes.... I have travelled, quite a bit actually, that's why I can make such a statement. Africa is NOT for sissies, whoever can't handle it, please..............leave.

I agree with this 100%. Likes_them_Kinky just needs, well, someone who is kinky.

Hey Guys

Hey... lots of sissies have left. Just look at the stats of how many Afrikaners have left the country A hell of a lot when apartheid was ending. We called them fledglings not immigrants:D
Those beautiful mountains are beautiful big hills. :)

Back