Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Worlds
Looking for a dirty-minded immigration agent.
She's from a very conservative country, and is unfamiliar with the way things are done here. She is trying so hard to fit it, it could be an opportunity for a certain kind of man to take advantage of her. Since everything here is so free and liberal, she won't know quite where to draw the line until it's much too late.
 
I'm looking for one female writer, for a different sort of role. Please read all of this before contacting me about this.

The idea is this:

My character has a girlfriend and a life he is generally happy with. They have a good sex life, are happy together, and their relationship is progressing nicely. Then one night, he has a dream involving a woman that is quite different from his girlfriend. She is much more kinky, more submissive, and they literally do nothing but have sex, or tease around it. Their "relationship," if you can call it such a thing, is a purely physical one.

When he wakes up from the first one, he's amused by it, he enjoyed it, but it doesn't go beyond that. When it starts happening night after night, he finds himself wanting to be in the dream more than he wants to be awake. Something about this woman, who exists only in his head but seems to somehow be a fully realized person when he dreams, is sucking him in. He begins neglecting his job, his girlfriend, and basically everything else in his life. He takes sleeping pills as much as is safe, just so he can get into this dream world, where his "dream girl" lives.

The question then becomes: What will he choose? A world that is real, if perhaps somewhat less satisfying now? Or a dream world, where he is enchanted and addicted to a woman who does not really exist?

If your mind thinks it's real, is it any less real then the "real" world?



So here's what I'm looking for: One female writer to play the "dream girl." There will be myself and another female writer involved, but as the character you'll be playing doesn't actually exist and the two women cannot actually encounter each other, there's no need for the other writer to have any bi tendencies. I want someone that can write with detail and length, and uses proper grammar and spelling. Also, someone that will be open to communicating and working out plot points ahead of time, as there are a number of different ways this could go and I'd like the input of the people I'm playing with.

This could be something interesting to play out, I think, so I'm going to be a little picky on who the third writer is. If I don't pick you I mean no offense by it.

If you think you could fill the role of the "dream girl," or if you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.
 
Looking for a new female writing partner to join me in any or all of the following threads . . . seem to have hit a string of disappearing writers later and looking for a new partner(s) . . . PM if one of these piques your interest:

1) Recently divorced, living in the suburbs, financially secure, I look out the window one Saturday to see a moving van next door - you and all your belongings. I come over to give a hand since it looks like you are pretty much on your own except for your parents. I can take care of a couple of things that need a handyman. After your parents leave . . . I offer to fire up the grill and you agree to a burger and a beer . . .

2) I need a new administrative assistant - my last left unexpectedly when her husband transferred - part of your duties involve making my travel arrangements. Before too long, I decide you need to travel with me on an assignment . .. all starts very innocently . . .

3) I am the new neighbor, and as a single mom, you are excited that I can help your son with his Little League career . . . pretty soon, we are spending more time just the two of us than I am teaching him how to play shortstop.
 
When it came, it was like a rubber band that had been stretched for years snapped. The Water Wars in the deserts were little better than entertainment for the wealthy, beautiful people in the city. They took bets on the food riots, and even when the military took over, little changed. Money bought generals as easily as it bought politicians. When the virus broke out, they quarantined themselves in their palaces and watched on the news as the body count rose into the billions. They drank champagne and celebrated as though tomorrow would never come. They weren't so lucky. One day, the power went out. The food started to spoil, and one by one, the beautiful people turned on each other or fled into the wasteland.
Beautiful, ditzy Lucy finds herself desperately unprepared for the dangers and difficulty of life in the aftermath of the end of the world. She hid while her friends tore themselves to pieces, and emerged from their compound when the last of the food was gone. She wandered into the wasteland in a designer dress and in shock, knowing that she needed to eat, drink and stay warm, but too traumatized to work out how.
Most of the wells were owned by gangs who were strong enough to control them, and those who traded themselves to the gangs for water. They worked as slaves, mostly, growing food, and there were women among them, but all of them had been ravaged by the disease, their beauty marred by growths and scars. Lucy started to realize that she was possibly the last unmarked girl in the world. It made her valuable, of course, but also vulnerable. She knew she would need help, and she knows what the cost will be.
There is no question that she will pay it.
 
I'm aware that my profile suggests that I'm new, but I attempted to revive my old account and couldn't post anymore. I have this site to thank for the expansion of my writing skills at an earlier age...and poetry over the years hasn't held me over like this did once upon a time.

Seeking anyone who would be gracious enough to give me the chance to revive or inspire an old spirit to write like I used to. 20, Male. The more of myself I can put into my work, the greater the end result.

Don't hesitate please. I'm willing to consider any ideas. Thank you.
 
Hey, the Queen Hippolyta's Revenge needs a crew! Join Samantha and I and get yer sealegs on... this RP is particularly tailored to women who enjoy the female body, but also has room for submissive men. ;)

Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=811772

Frequency of posting expected? It sounds like a story I could get into, but my schedule only allows a couple posts a week. I would hate to bog down your story.
 
I wouldn't worry to much about frequency. A few good posts are always better then a lot of ok posts.
 
Hi Guys-

I am looking for someone to do an arranged marriage roleplay. I like romance but am open to ideas my partner has. Message me if interested.
 
Frequency of posting expected? It sounds like a story I could get into, but my schedule only allows a couple posts a week. I would hate to bog down your story.

I'm rarely going to be able to add more than one post per day, if that gives you an idea. I think that's one thing these kind of stories are good for. We could even have multiple tales going on at once--I'm sure it's a pretty good sized ship. ;)
 
★☆Hiya peoples!!! :D☆★

Okay, so l've always wanted to do a Alice in wonderland rp, but l thought it would be like soooo boring to be just old Alice. Not that she inside cool, but them your like suppose to act like her and no thanks. l like playing my own people. People l came make my own. Anyway so l was thinking l could play like Alice's daughter or her grand daughter. That way even the wonderland people could be different and we could have a whole different story going on. That way no one has to play one of the wonderland characters until they want too.

I need 1 man please. Someone who can post like more then 1 paragraph for me. Give me something l can work with, please :). I'll be playing more then one person because well... it's wonderland! It's a really big place.

If you want more details, just Pm okay.

★☆Thanks! ☆★
 
I'm just looking for somebody that would keep an rp going, it doesn't matter what its about for the most part,but I just want an rp that is fun and kinky, any females interested, if you are, then pm me please :heart:
 
The Betrothed and Her Guard

It's not like it sounds. It's more of a story geared toward the guard and her duties toward her princess she has sworn her life to protect. Maybe looking to 1 -3 more players, who would be willing to play two roles if it happens to escalate to that. Medieval setting, not a whole lot of sex (just wanted to post this here since there is more traffic, and sorry.) mostly story driven. Liberal use of imagination is a plus.
 
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. I'm not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Good grammar and spelling is a must!
If you have a set-up in mind, great! If not, we can work one out together.

Also, if you like the ideas below, but would like to change some details feel free. I'm not fixated on the details so much and like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

Stories that I am interested in roleplaying:
-I am the prey / summoner / hunter of a succubus (or some other demoness), in a fantasy or modern setting

-A virtual reality setting. I am looking for a partner who would be interested in playing either the AI program, or the outside "controller" of the virtual world.

-I discover a bottle/puzzle box/etc with a genie inside.

-If you have an idea that's not posted above, send it anyway. If it's fantasy or science-fiction related (or just generally geeky) I'll probably be intrigued at the very least.


PM me to let me know if anyone is interested. If you have a set-up in mind, great! If not, we can work one out together.

Oh I should also add that I'm only interested in roleplaying in a thread at the moment. I've tried roleplay via PM and instant messenger and it just isn't my cup of tea.
 
looking for im roleplay

i'm new to these forums, but not new to roleplaying. I am interested in finding partners for a few good, long term, one on one rp's via instant messenger.

i like working out a roleplay with my partner, so if you are interested, please pm me with your ideas. i don't write furries, though. sorry.

i do however enjoy bdsm and noncon/reluctance roles and those will receive high consideration.

oh yeah, and i'm a girl!
 
Last edited:
Hello again,

I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.
Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
So PM me away and tell me what you think. I got a few ideas rolling around in my head, but if you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!
 
I don't have any stories in mind right now and I do have several threads going on, but I'm really wanting to start something else as well...maybe an adventure...perhaps sci-fi or fantasy. I'm open to suggestions. The only thing that I ask is that you are able to write fairly frequently and more than just a few sentences. No need for pages, unless that's your thing...the more you give me, the more I give you – especially if we jive well and can feed off one another. That's always the best partnership. PM me if you have any ideas. Would love to hear them. :)
 
I'm in the mood for a good Lesbian rp I have one or two plot ideas but I'm always open to brainstorm with a partner.
If anyone's interested just pm me.
 
Sorceress & The Demon

Looking for a female partner.

A sorceress who is trying to gain great power and in order to do so she summons a powerful demon. And the most powerful binding ritual she has involves submitting sexually to the demon.

My character:
The demon Saluriel, dark blue skinned, muscular, 10ft tall with curved horns. A powerful lord of hell who grants great power to those who please him.
 
Looking for a male or female interested in doing an RP based around your character hiring mine who is a private investigator. She can be hired for any reason from a cheating spouse to a missing pet. I already have one thread going based on my character, Grace Simpson, which you can find here. Ideally I'd like to start a series of RPs based around her work as a private investigator. I'm looking for people who are interested in long term RPs that have a good build up and story line and are not all about sex. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
 
Interested in something with lots of pulpy action and juicy sex.

A sexy star-faring girl forced to land on a planet whose natives find her irresistible.
A woman taken by pirates who learns how they share out the ... (steps carefully around the bad joke) ... plunder.
A modern girl who finds herself transported to a simpler time. Much simpler. Are those cave men?
Non-canonical super heroine defeated by the villain, who leaves it to his goons to finish her off. The goons, however, see an opportunity. After all, they have been guarding the secret hideout (volcano optional) for a long time without any women around.

In general, looking for something light and fun with an adventurous element of non-consent. Any scene in that vein would certainly be interesting, what I have here are just some ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top