The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of slowing down. I've gotta go. Have to be at work at 7 in the morning and all...

Good night all.

:kiss:Trish
:kiss:Tom
:kiss:Darkness (We should chat sometime. Wish I knew you better)
:kiss:DG

G'night Eli. Sweet dreams. :kiss:

I think I should go, too....tomorrow just feels like it's going to be one of those days.

*takes a last look at Tom's and Tricia's AVs...*

I think I should go, too....tomorrow just feels like it's going to be one of those days.

Take care, Dark. Let's hope it isn't, but if it is, every day comes with an evening. :D

:kiss::heart: Night Darlin'

Tom....hate to leave you but it's getting really late....hugs...and next time I go down...I'll make sure that we have each other's #'s and we'll have lunch or something;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Night Naked Ones...naughty dreams:heart:

:kiss::heart: Night Darlin'

Tom....hate to leave you but it's getting really late....hugs...and next time I go down...I'll make sure that we have each other's #'s and we'll have lunch or something;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Night Naked Ones...naughty dreams:heart:

Night Trish. :kiss: Most definitely! We'll exchange numbers! Lunch is on me. :D

Good Morning, Naked People! :)

Morning Di. Morning all.

Only here for a few. Long day today and I need to get my shower done. I have counseling today and then to buy cigarettes and a surge protector for the computer.

Have a good day all.:rose:

Morning Di. Morning all.

Only here for a few. Long day today and I need to get my shower done. I have counseling today and then to buy cigarettes and a surge protector for the computer.

Have a good day all.:rose:

around you, more than just the computer needs a surge protector ;)

around you, more than just the computer needs a surge protector ;)

Did you say surges or urges?

I've received encouraging news that my short item about the Naked Bike Ride might make it into print. But chickens are definitely not being counted yet.

I see from the books / reading thread that you've been picking up Horrowitz and Hill again. A true classic. My copy is 23 years old and well thumbed. Though at the moment I've been slogging through IEEE 802.11-2007, the WiFi wireless network modulation and protocol standard.

I've got a Leffe Blonde. Do you want the same?

Was an early one, not necessarily a busy one. Trying to catch up on my sleep since bastard painters upstairs started at 7:15 am after a long but fun day yesterday.

As for me, I plucked up the courage to admit I was struggling at work doing some electronic design work, after a few days of no progress and deep anxiety over it, but then we had a team brainstorm and got some ideas.

This evening I watched the Tour de France stage highlights on TV and browsed a few forums, posting on a French one to try and improve my French a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back