the wife asked me

coony1029

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Posts
167
While we were fucking the other day how I felt about having another woman suck my cock with here. Kind of new territory here for me so anyone have any advice on finding a friend. Figured I could count on my lit friends for advice.
 
Talk to her about it when you're not having sex. You need to find out if she'd really want to do this or if it was a heat-of-the-moment hot uttering. Do you want to do this? (I'd imagine the answer is likely yes).

This would take a lot of talking and thinking in advance to make sure it's a good idea. Personally, I think the idea of the MMF or MFM is super hot, but I doubt I could ever watch a man I love get serviced by or fuck another woman.

You're going to have to talk to her, man.

He never said she loved him. Just that she was his wife.
 
Damn, Des! :)

Sorry: it's the philosopher in me. An obsession with precise definitions of terms. Your advice was, of course, excellent. What is said in the cut and thrust of marital beastliness may seem less attractive in the grey light of dawn.
 
My new favorite Desism.

You are too kind, but I cannot claim marital beastliness as my own. I read it in a wonderful English magazine called The Chap, 10 years or more ago, and it struck nerve. I mean, chord. Ahem.
 
Talk to her and find out if this is a hot ideal at the moment lust thing or does she have other plans in the making...:devil:
 
coony quoth:
kind of new territory here for me so anyone have any advice on finding a friend. figured i could count on my lit friends for advice.
like j, i think you should ask if what that was about when you aren't having sex. maybe it was a stray thought in the heat of the moment. maybe it was something more. either way, you aren't gonna find out without more info.

desesseintes quoth:
what is said in the cut and thrust of marital beastliness may seem less attractive in the grey light of dawn.
that was an excellent turn of phrase. well done!

ed
 
sometimes I say that too..
usually when he's taking too long and I want him to dive over the edge with an insanely hot visual.
If he brought it up in the grey light of dawn, I'd probably remind him that he agreed to let me put five fingers in his behind once too..

things sure change once the cutting and thrusting are done
 
Bringing in another dude to help would be way hotter. Been there, done that.
 
Craigslist works pretty well, but the quality of people can vary wildly, depending on the city. Disclaimer: I've never actually used it in the manner, but I know others who do.

SLS (swinglifestyle.com) is a great website for swingers; however, finding a single woman to play with a couple will be difficult. It is a high-demand, low-supply item on that website.

The best method, by far, is to join a swinger's club and attend the parties, events, etc. It may take a few months, but your chances of success are very good. Also, it will give you two an opportunity to see how you feel about the whole idea before actually going forward, since, for a newbie, the environment brings all those nervous apprehensions to the surface.

Good luck!
 
Yep, my vote is for singer's club too. There is no pressure to swing or swap. You can go at your own pace and maintain your own comfort level. If you stay voyeurs, no one cares. But you could find another couple in which both woman go down on one guy first, then the other. Been there, done that! And some clubs have glory holes, so if you're feeling adventurous.... :)
 
You people talk action to death....like government bureaucrats wrestling with how much toilet paper to order.
 
I certainly would talk about it. I grew up with a monogamous mindset but after being with my wife, we have talked many times about as many details as we could with regards to bringing in another person. Now I no longer fear our sexual kinks and desires and welcome non-monogamy play.

I would suggest you both read a book titled The Ethical Slut, by Janet W. Hardy and Dossie Easton. It's also available as an audio book. It will give you the tools to communicate and understand feelings with your wife, future partners and the rest of the population. Even if you don't go through with anything, the insights of this book will help you in other areas of life.
 
You can also try Backpage.com it has adds for some people whom are looking. kinda a informal way to screen out what you are not interested in.
 
The question she really wanted to ask was it ok to suck another man's cock while he fucked her? But instead, it was twisted to make it about him first...because if that goes...then the other must also.
 
While we were fucking the other day how I felt about having another woman suck my cock with here. Kind of new territory here for me so anyone have any advice on finding a friend. Figured I could count on my lit friends for advice.

Ask her if she is serious, and if she is serious, ask her how far she wants to go. And if you are ok with what she wants, then tell her to find someone. Let her find the women because the woman you find, she may not like. This appears to be her fantasy, so if you are ok with it, let her run with it.
 
well

Its official. There is no doubt ir question whether the wife wants another woman introduced. Thoughts?
 
Take my advice. Drive up to Montreal for a long weekend. There are independent escorts and agencies that get asked this all the time. Have a 3-sum and pay a professional. Part of what you are paying them for is 1.) the fantastic time and 2. for the girl to leave after the session and never come back. #2 is the key. There will be minimal collateral damage and a no-strings experience if you do it this way.

And BTW - there is this Hollywood stereotype about how service providers are portrayed. Hollywood makes them out to be drugged out street walkers. This is the minority. They also portray various characteristics that are just not true such as girls that will not french kiss etc. I am talking about having an experience with a service provider and not the Hollywood stereotype. Find a dedicated professional that is GFE (Girl Friend Experience) and interactive with woman (these are the two keys - GFE and interactive)

I would sign up for The Erotic Review and start reading reviews. Pay the small fee and you can read about escorts from all over North America. You will know who is a rip off and who is a professional. You can determine what type of girl you want . You can screen for couples friendly girls that are interactive and you can determine just who truly is by the reviews of the hobbyists. There is ECCIE too which also has a small fee. I have paid this before by CC and I was not ripped off and you are billed discreetly. There is a free one in Montreal I can tell you about if you choose to go there. Vegas is a good place but the service will cost you roughly 2x-4x of Montreal and the the girls are not as good (my opinion). If you do not want to travel you can choose NYC or New Jersey as well. But I would get out of dodge and build a nice weekend around it.

PM me if you need more info.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top