What color is your underwear?

Colleen Thomas said:
Black, satin, with red and pink roses and carnations embrodiered on it and lace at the borders.

That sounds a tad warm, love.

Wouldn't you be more comfortable with a little less? Such as.....erm....I don't know......say.......nothing??

:D :kiss: :rose:

Colleen Thomas said:
Black, satin, with red and pink roses and carnations embrodiered on it and lace at the borders.

Love satin. Hate having to hand wash undies though...

SophiaY said:
Love satin. Hate having to hand wash undies though...

The satins, the raw silks and the lace are wroth a little extra effort, if for no other reason than they make me feel good :)

Mine are pink with a big

superman.jpg

on the butt, and under that it says: Supergirl

Okay, so I'm weird. :D

Colleen Thomas said:
The satins, the raw silks and the lace are wroth a little extra effort, if for no other reason than they make me feel good :)

I know what you mean about how fabric can be so affecting..

I have a vintage, diaphanous pink silk, teddy that when I wear it, immediately puts me into a mood…

SophiaY said:
I know what you mean about how fabric can be so affecting..

I have a vintage, diaphanous pink silk, teddy that when I wear it, immediately puts me into a mood…

Defintely. i have a pair of bloomers from the 30's. they button up cause it was before elastic. The material is raw china silk. Sensuous dosen't even begin to describe how it feels against the skin

Colleen Thomas said:
Defintely. i have a pair of bloomers from the 30's. they button up cause it was before elastic. The material is raw china silk. Sensuous dosen't even begin to describe how it feels against the skin

My teddy is from the 20's, oh so fragile, (bought it at an estate sale in Los Angeles), but I love it.

Almost better than.... chocolate.

SophiaY said:
My teddy is from the 20's, oh so fragile, (bought it at an estate sale in Los Angeles), but I love it.

Almost better than.... chocolate.

I got mine in New Orleans at an estate shop, in a lot with a pair of silk stockings and an italian corset. the corset was too small and couldn't really be altered witohout being basically remade, so I gave it to a less busty friend, but the stockings and bloomers were and are delicious :)

Colleen Thomas said:
I got mine in New Orleans at an estate shop, in a lot with a pair of silk stockings and an italian corset. the corset was too small and couldn't really be altered witohout being basically remade, so I gave it to a less busty friend, but the stockings and bloomers were and are delicious :)

I don't think I have ever worn bloomers -- they always looked rather silly to me. My taste in vintage lingerie tends to run towards the 40's.
I don't have any antique stockings -- but I do have a weakness for some of the more fanciful modern ones.

Just saw saw that I wrote runs and stockings -- there are some automatic associations we have (laughing at myself)

SophiaY said:
I don't think I have ever worn bloomers -- they always looked rather silly to me. My taste in vintage lingerie tends to run towards the 40's.
I don't have any antique stockings -- but I do have a weakness for some of the more fanciful modern ones.

Just saw saw that I wrote runs and stockings -- there are some automatic associations we have (laughing at myself)

I just love lingerie. the 40's styles are really feminine, very flowing and a lot less constrictive. But Ilove corsets and stays too. Even have a panty girdle, though I have only wonr it once or twice :)

Colleen Thomas said:
I just love lingerie. the 40's styles are really feminine, very flowing and a lot less constrictive. But Ilove corsets and stays too. Even have a panty girdle, though I have only wonr it once or twice :)

Corsets and stays I will pass on, but bustiers...!

I have this one.

cloudy said:
Mine are pink with a big

superman.jpg

on the butt, and under that it says: Supergirl

Okay, so I'm weird. :D

I once had a pair that had 'Home of The Whopper' on the crotch.

Truth in advertising and all that. ;)

Colleen Thomas said:
I'm corset trained. Does make a heck of a difference :)

*perk* Do tell!

I had a corset once, bought for my wedding. It was a beauty, handmade to my measurements, etc. It ended up not working for my wedding dress. :( I sold it on eBay. I still have the pictures of me wearing it that I used to sell the darn thing, though.

I've debated on whether or not to use them as avs. ;)

Colleen Thomas said:
More like waist not wanted :)

Mmmmm...why do I think someone would have to be waisted not to want you?

(Okay, I confess, in punning mood.)

McKenna said:
*perk* Do tell!

I had a corset once, bought for my wedding. It was a beauty, handmade to my measurements, etc. It ended up not working for my wedding dress. :( I sold it on eBay. I still have the pictures of me wearing it that I used to sell the darn thing, though.

Wish you would :)

I'm wearing one inmy av, though it's hard to tell. Black victorian with steel boning :)

Colleen Thomas said:
thank you :)

"The faint swish of beaded skirt, a curtsy that widens for a moment a décolletage, a hint of dimples with a smile, and extending a hand, a :rose: "

You are welcome.

Colleen Thomas said:
Wish you would :)

I'm wearing one inmy av, though it's hard to tell. Black victorian with steel boning :)

What?! I can't see it! I think you need to re-crop that AV, luv. ;)

Show us the corset! Show us the corset!

McKenna said:
*perk* Do tell!

I second Colly's motion.

All in favor, say aye. :D

Back