What pissed you off today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amerinoc?

Thanks for the tip!

From their TOS:
You must obey the laws of the United States and other countries that you communicate with over the net. We cannot and do not monitor or control traffic content to/from our service. You are responsible for keeping your activities legal, and for censoring yourself and colleagues. Customer is not permitted to post any material that is illegal, libelous, tortuous,violates hate crime laws or is likely to result in retaliation against AmeriNOC.com.

Now, that's what I like to see. :rose:
 
Things that annoy me: My doctor found a cardiac arrhythmia last week, and now my mother thinks it's open season to snipe at me for being fat. :rolleyes:
 
What pissed me off today?

The idiots on here that assume all women are submissive & needy for attention (to each their own) but NOT all women on here are "down" for the "hey slut suck my cock and serve me" approach..These same idiots need to learn how to read profiles :rolleyes:
 
Guys who think that b/c this is essentially a sex site that they can talk to women any way they want.
 
My boss' mother seems to think that she can tell me how to manage the restaurant I'm in charge of, by ignoring my crew and talking about them to me, in front of them, pointing out tasks they "could" be doing.... oh wait, what's that? They are already working on something else I told them to do? Ohhh, that's right! You wanna run this restaurant, woman? It's all yours!!!
 
Gosh, where do I start... Like in chat/messenger like in live or google.. My other half will show up "active" and never respond.. Or the "video camera icon" will be active and he'll deny it. It drives me grouchy and passive aggressive.. LOL.. I do come up with really funny rhymes and poems though.
I know and understand that it isn't always practical to respond but seriously, there's nothing else he does or that he cares to own up to that prevents a response.. :eek: ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ((I try not to obsess over it and get un-bored but sometimes it is so hard and I find inspiration in funny places.. kinda a long story but I don't feel like all that now..)) deep breath... lol ;)
:D Anyways, I do find it funny how upset he gets when I tease him about 'cammin' it up/cam boy' ... Either own it and be proud, get over yourself/it and lighten up, and laugh. smh

:cattail: I probably sound out of my gourd but I have to rant about something.. :) hehee
 
Whacked my head on the mantle running to the phone today. The other half started laughing. Got to the phone, it was my mum. She asked if I was ok. Told her what happened. She started laughing. Threw phone at other half. Went back to bed.

Later, when questioned, other half maintains that I skipped, hit my head mid air and did pirouette of sorts before continuing to sprint to the phone and that was the funny bit. And, they were 'laughing with me'. Yeah, like the person holding the cam filming a video that gets sent into America's Funniest Home Videos. Laughing with them. Like I was laughing. Asswipes.
 
Not so much pissed me off but annoyed me when a friend got a little huffy.
She was pissed b/c some moron sent her a dick pic when clearly she was not
interested and complained. Then when I tried to help she got all huffy about it.
Damn! What is a friend to do?
 
Last edited:
I organized all our important paperwork in a file folder. Taxes, passports, deeds, and so on.

I went into the family room and hubby had taken every folder out and went through everything. Papers were everywhere. Passports under the coffee table.

I screamed.
 
I organized all our important paperwork in a file folder. Taxes, passports, deeds, and so on.

I went into the family room and hubby had taken every folder out and went through everything. Papers were everywhere. Passports under the coffee table.

I screamed.

oh no. bad hubby.
 
nice guys get killed

Last friday I went to a small corner store, the manager there was the nicest sweetest guy, really. Very helpful. Went again today to find a picture of him on their counter with "In Memory of" with a fund collection for his wife and 2kids. Apparently that day after we left someone robbed the place, killed him and killed a patron too. What's the world going to do when all the nice people are gone? What's more is that crazy bastard who did it hasn't gotten caught.
 
Not so much pissed me off but annoyed me when a friend got a little huffy.
She was pissed b/c some moron sent her a dick pic when clearly she was not
interested and complained. Then when I tried to help she got all huffy about it.
Damn! What is a friend to do?
Sympathise only, do not try to help. :eek:

I know it goes against the grain, I'm the same way. But many people only want to vent for a moment before they fix the problem themselves.
 
Getting a text message with the sort of life-altering information that just shouldn't be conveyed by text. AUGH!! Mind you, I suppose a text is better than a, oh who the hell do I think I'm kidding... this kind of news deserves at least a phone call if not a straight up in person conversation.

Kids these days!!
 
Today's my first exam of the semester and I don't think I'm well-prepared enough...law school AND working grave shift at a casino is HARD...and EXHAUSTING...and at the end of all this, it feels like all I get for it is grief.

For the casino...getting called into the office for lack of "teamwork" when all I said to another dealer is to set up a bet right to avoid getting confused...then the next day seeing my supervisor tell a player this is "the worst casino I've ever worked in" and cursing profusely around him.

For school...seeing a friend decide "I'm too tired to come in and study" while I'm fucking exhausted and still coming in...
 
Sympathise only, do not try to help. :eek:

I know it goes against the grain, I'm the same way. But many people only want to vent for a moment before they fix the problem themselves.

Ty. Yeah. Omg. My friend's hubby is a pig and not the good kind.
No wonder she feels like bashing his head in.
 
By my calculations, one hospital day requires 1.5 recovery days. Therefore, I plan to be back to normal some time around Sunday evening. Pfffft.
 
i'm laughing with you. could have been worse. could have been both cat poo and hairballs. :D

Yeeeah, wiping a cat's butt isn't much fun, though. Especially as said cat doesn't really let anyone but J touch her. And J's not home. :(
 
Yeeeah, wiping a cat's butt isn't much fun, though. Especially as said cat doesn't really let anyone but J touch her. And J's not home. :(

Awe. It is okay. I can imagine. Some animals are particular. I'm sure it is not personal on the cat's part.
 
American literature classics are to be replaced by insulation manuals and plant inventories in US classrooms by 2014.

A new school curriculum which will affect 46 out of 50 states will make it compulsory for at least 70 per cent of books studied to be non-fiction, in an effort to ready pupils for the workplace.

Books such as JD Salinger's Catcher in the Rye and Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird will be replaced by "informational texts" approved by the Common Core State Standards.

Suggested non-fiction texts include Recommended Levels of Insulation by the the US Environmental Protection Agency, and the Invasive Plant Inventory, by California's Invasive Plant Council.​

<Sigh> Full article here.
 
American literature classics are to be replaced by insulation manuals and plant inventories in US classrooms by 2014.

A new school curriculum which will affect 46 out of 50 states will make it compulsory for at least 70 per cent of books studied to be non-fiction, in an effort to ready pupils for the workplace.

Books such as JD Salinger's Catcher in the Rye and Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird will be replaced by "informational texts" approved by the Common Core State Standards.

Suggested non-fiction texts include Recommended Levels of Insulation by the the US Environmental Protection Agency, and the Invasive Plant Inventory, by California's Invasive Plant Council.​

<Sigh> Full article here.

Really? What fresh hell is this?? I am so glad my kids are out of school. I worry for grandkids however. I really do...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top