The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some broken.... Um. ..Stuff...
Last time I tossed some, these old ladies were trash rummaging. I didnt think anything of it until I heard one of them shriek.
Now I'm paranoid of just putting them in trash. Theres like.... 4 or 5...
(I break lotsa stuff...)

You know...it's after 8 PM and I'm not all that hungry. Maybe it's because I drank all that water?

Now i'm picturing little old ladies screaming at a trashcan full of torn up sex toys... yay for my imagination.

i dont know if this is better or worse than imagining a dilldo made out of vibrating little dong shaped legos.... falling apart during use and scattering all vibrator like across the floor as they fall out of... um, where they were.

Now i'm picturing little old ladies screaming at a trashcan full of torn up sex toys... yay for my imagination.

i dont know if this is better or worse than imagining a dilldo made out of vibrating little dong shaped legos.... falling apart during use and scattering all vibrator like across the floor as they fall out of... um, where they were.

BLEACH!!! Where are you?

Thats.... Thats pretty much what happened, Nina...
Thank god I moved 3 days later.

-snorts-

At least you got to move that quickly!

when that happens, not with old ladies but the late night metal salvagers, I didnt move away till years later.

Lucky shit.

I'd assume like ear cleaning. Tilt head, insert bleach, think happy thoughts.
Or dirty ones to ensure it works.

hahahaha.. yes. possibly..

Oh.. and. my last thought was : thank goodness they have changed legislation to include sex toys in safe product listings. it will be a very slow process but.. its about damned time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back