Telling Him the Truth

Opening one of his eyes, he watched Kali walk to the bathroom to start the shower. Her hips swayed gently from side to side as she strolled across the room. Jared had not seen her from this angle before, not in full daylight. Her ass was beautiful, firm and heart-shaped. Beneath that shapely ass were two well-toned dancer's legs. As soon as she got out of sight, Jared rose from the bed. He started work an hour after Kali. He should kiss her goodbye and go back to his apartment to shower and dress. Then again, maybe he could join Kali and they could shower together. Would she go for that? Did he dare to find out?
 
Kali had stepped into the shower. The water was on super hot and she was letting it run Dow. Over her muscles that were slightly sore from their night together. The bathroom had filled with steam and she started washing her hair. She really hated that she had to work today, where would her and Jared go from here? Would he go back to his apartment and go about business as usual? What about after work? Would she be seeing him? How was it going to work? She forced herself to relax and just enjoy the shower. Did she just hear the bathroom door???
 
Jared wasn't sure if he could sneak into the shower without getting caught. This was Kali's apartment after all; would she hear the door hinges squeak when he opened it? Did it really matter? Still, Kali seemed to be surprised when he stepped into the shower with her. With the hot water washing over them, he took the soap from her hands and started to wash her down. He started at her shoulders, working up a rich lather as he worked his way down her back.

Kali had arched her back as she lay her head back on his shoulder. reaching around her waist, he lathered up her abdomen. As he did so, he leaned down to whisper in her ear "I wanted to spend every minute I could with you, baby. I wish this weekend didn't have to end."
 
She was distracted from her thoughts as Jared joined her in the shower. She smiled as she felt his hands washing over her. When he commented into her ear as he washed her stomach she smiled and turned her head to kiss him lightly. "I'm glad you feel the same way." She stopped his hands momentarily. "I want to spend any free time I have with you." She moaned softly as his hands continued down the front of her body as he washed her.
 
Jared proceeded to lovingly wash down every inch of her body. He had to kneel down on the shower floor to lather up her shapely calves and her delicate feet. He loved Kali's body more than she could know. But he didn't know if she would feel the same way about him after she had time to think about it. He sure hoped she would. After rinsing Kali off, he grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to his face. His lips kissed her entrance briefly, then looked up to Kali's face.
 
She let her head fall back as she felt him move down her body slowly, not missing an inch. She opened her eyes and looked down at him when he grabbed her ass pulling her towards his face. She smiled at him as his face dipped inwards. She released the breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, using her hand on his head to keep her balance as she felt her knees shake. "This is an amazing way to start the day." she smiled as she felt the combination of his mouth and the hot water on her body.
 
When Jared looked up, he saw the smile on her face and he knew that she would not object to his oral exploration of her nether regions. The shower floor was hard and rough but he barely noticed.

"This is an amazing way to start the day."

Jared couldn't agree any more. The hint of her shower soap from her freshly washed skin greeted him as he moved his face between her thighs. Jared used the flat of his tongue to separate her outer lips, then he poked his tongue-tip between them. He made several passes before he thrust his tongue inside Kali, tasting her essence. Her hand was on his head as he felt her body shudder and her knees tried to buckle. Her scent and her taste were captivating. He knew he didn't have a lot of time before she needed to get dressed and he worked to bring her to orgasm at the end of his tongue.
 
His tongue moved in ways she hadn't experienced before and he was quickly bringing we to the verge of climaxing. She let a soft moan escape her lips as her body tensed she it hit her hard. Her legs were shaking and she was lucky she wasn't a puddle on the floor of the shower. Jared smiled and stood up. She smiled at him, "you can look forward to some payback for that...." She let her fingers trail down his body as she hopped out of the shower knowing he would be late if she didn't. She rummaged thru her closet for something to wear as he finished in the shower.
 
She smiled at him, "you can look forward to some payback for that...."

After Kali skipped out of the room, he quickly washed and rinsed and grabbed the bath towel from the counter. Her "warning" made him smile. She had all day to think about repaying him, and he had all day to wonder what the payback might be. But he didn't lick her sweet pussy with any expectation of being paid up. When he straightened up from the shower floor, her tight snatch was inches from his face. He really couldn't help himself; he had to taste her sweet nectar.

Jared quickly pulled on his jeans and a T-shirt with the Arizona Diamondbacks logo on the front. He still needed to get his work boots and hardhat before he went to the jobsite. He gave Kali a kiss and hug as he picked up his duffel. "Call me this afternoon?", he asked her. "Maybe we can meet somewhere after work?"
 
She had slipped into yoga pants and a sports bra tank top to head to the studio and smiled as he kissed her. "I will call you later... I would love to see you later." She watched as she grabbed his bag and headed off to work. She couldn't get the stupid smile off her face as she finished getting ready and headed to work herself. It felt like classes were dragging on an on and finally when lunch hit she pulled out her phone and shot him a text, "hey you. Hope your days going good. Mines kinda dragging today. But I just wanted you to know I'm thinking bout ya!" She hit send and grabbed lunch at the deli across the street from the studio.
 
He smiled when he saw Kali's text. It was pretty warm in the desert sun. The temperature had already passed 100 degrees and there was little shade. Jared was accustomed to the heat; he was a field engineer and he liked to watch his designs come together. The job was going pretty smoothly and when lunch rolled around he texted her back while he ate a sandwich and washed it down with a Diet Coke. "Job is going well. Should be off at five o'clock. Meet me at my apartment at six?" He could grill steaks on his deck or they could catch a bite at TGI Fridays or maybe Hooter's. He didn't really have a preference as long as they did it together.
 
Kali smiled and responded, " sure. I will be there at 6" she went about the rest of her day as usual. When her last class ended for the day she grabbed her stuff and headed home to shower. She was in and out of the shower and threw on jeans and a tshirt. She checked the time and headed out. Twenty minutes late she was pulling up in front of his place.
 
On a typical Monday at work, Jared would never look at his watch. He loved his work, and he really liked the guys on the job. It didn't even seem like work. Jared was there to answer questions and to decide how to deal with issues that usually came up. Sometimes the blueprints needed to be corrected, sometimes they encountered shortages of material. Someone would have to remind him that it was quitting time. He had nothing to go home to. Amy would be gone to some function or another.

This Monday was different. There hadn't been any serious issues, just enough to keep him busy. Still, five o'clock couldn't come fast enough this day. He had Kali to go home to. When the whistle blew he was sitting on his motorcycle with his helmet already strapped on. The breeze was refreshing even though the temperature still hovered near 100.

Twenty minutes later Jared was in the shower washing off the dust and sweat from the worksite. He grabbed a pair of cargo shorts and a new tshirt before he went out to check the 'fridge. Amy hadn't taken any food or drinks when she left. They could eat out or in. He replayed the last 24 hours in his mind as he relaxed with a cold beer; they seemed almost magical.
 
Kali climbed out of the car and knocked on the door. It was almost surreal to be at his place without Amy.. There were only a handful of times that had happened. She smiled when he opened the door. She stepped by him into the house as he shut the door. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him to heras she kissed his lips. "I missed you today." She smiled releasing him as she followed him to the kitchen. "Man the day could t end any slower today..."
 
It was a few minutes after six and Jared was awaiting Kali's arrival. He wasn't too concerned. In her line of work there was no whistle to tell everyone the workday was over. He was thinking about what they might do together. Unlike Amy, she was content to stay in and enjoy a quiet evening cuddled up on the couch. They could eat out if she wanted but he suspected she would be just as content to eat in. He had a couple of delmonico steaks ready for the grill and tossed salad makings in the 'fridge.

Jared lived in an apartment complex with plenty of amenities. There was an olympic-size pool, sauna, and workout center. Each unit had a semi-private patio with a cozy two person spa. In happier times, Jared and Amy entertained guests frequently. One of those guests was Kali; she and Jared often found themselves together while Amy flitted about the other partiers. Thinking back now he realized that he enjoyed sitting with Kali more than he had enjoyed her company more than anyone else's. He just hadn't realized it at the time.

When she knocked on the door, she greeted him with a warm hug and kiss. As they walked into the kitchen he asked her if she would like to stay in for steak and salad. He had started the grill up on the patio already, anticipating that she would probably approve. Jared longed to spend an evening alone with his beautiful guest. It was too early to think about it, but he couldn't help but think how nice it would be if he could spend every evening with her.
 
Of course Kali approved on spending an evening with just Jared. She followed him out to the patio where he put the steaks on the grill. She took a seat in one of the patio chairs and she smiled as she watched him as she had done so many times before.. But now it was different. "So how was your day?" The sun was finally starting to set and it was finally cooling down. She could t think of a better way to spend her nights than there with Jared.
 
"It was a pretty good day at work. If we don't run into any unforeseen problems, we'll be done ahead of schedule. But it's a lot better now that you're here." It may have sounded corny but it was true. It seemed that her mere presence brightened his day. Kali didn't need to do anything more than just be herself. She had been a Godsend to Jared and he wanted her to know how much he appreciated her.

Smiling at Kali, he turned the steaks over, asking how she wanted hers done. He stepped inside and grabbed a couple of Coronas with a twist of lime on each. Pulling up a chair next to her, he tapped his bottle against hers. There were no words that needed to be said.
 
They sat together drinking their beers listening to the steaks sizzle on the grill and watched as the sun went down. She smiled at him, "this is nice... Great ending to my day." She watched as he pulled everything out for dinner.
 
It didn't take Jared very long to throw the tossed salad together and bring it out to the patio. He also brought out a couple of plates, salad bowls and silverware. The steaks were nearly done as the last glimmers of light faded away. Jared turned the patio light down low and sat next to Kali.

In this light, Kali was even more beautiful. Her hair was thrown casually over one shoulder and she was only wearing a minimal amount of makeup. She had been here many times before, but things had changed. This time, she wasn't here because she was Amy's best friend. She was here because she was Jared's friend and lover.
 
Kali smiled at him. "This is so nice... Just you and me...a romantic dinner.." She sampled her steak and groaned... It tasted great. She didn't know what the plan for the rest of the evening would be but she didn't really care. She did wonder if they would end up in bed together once again... It had been amazing. She enjoyed exploring his body and finding the little things that got him going. She looked over at him as the continued to eat.
 
Jared really wanted to bring this up early in the evening. Kali did have a job to go to in the morning. She had students who relied on her to be there. Her nubile body was expressive even when there were no lyrics to stimulate her. He knew that from the start. Amy was a good dancer and Jared had enjoyed watching her strut around the dance floor. Kali was better. Jared wanted to beat his fist against his head. How could he have been so blind?

He would enjoy her company tonight. Jared could not think of anywhere he would rather be. He hoped that Kali would spend the night with him. She had picked him up from the scrap heap and she had made him feel like a man again. And he wanted to make her feel like a woman. A desirable woman that he wanted to spend his time with. Kali had worked her way into his heart. No woman had been there before.
 
When the meal was finished she smiled at him. "That was delicious." She stood up and walked around the table so she stood next to him and kissed him lightly. "Thank you for dinner... I got clean up duty... And don't even try to argue." She laughed as she gathered the dishes and walked back inside to the kitchen. She didn't know Where the rest of the night would be going o go but she had enjoyed herself. When she heard him enter behind her she smiled and turned to look at him. "So..... What's the plan now? You ready to shove me out of the door or what?" She winked at him
 
"I'm going to shove you out the door on the 12th of Never" Jared replied. The townhouse that he had bought when he was with Amy had never really been a home to him. He appreciated the amenities but he would much rather have a house near the edge of the city. Although it was too early to think about these things, he wondered what kind of home that Kali would want. Would she want the same thing?

He wrapped his arms around Kali's slender body, enjoying the fragrance of her freshly washed hair. The future could wait. She turned her head for a kiss which lasted longer than they had expected. The chemistry between them was still strong. The night was still young. "Would you like me to start up the hot tub?" he asked. "We can relax with a glass of wine. It's a great way to unwind".
 
she groaned at the thought of being able to soak her muscles after a long day at the dance studio. "How do you know just what sounds amazing to me?" she smiled and kissed him lightly. "I would love that."
 
The patio was semi-private, but climbing in naked was not a good idea. Some of the neighbors had camera surveillance, and they could not be sure that some voyeur would not be recording them. As he smiled at Kali's enthusiastic reaction, he asked "Do you have a suit in your car?".

He almost hoped she didn't. While he was waiting for Kali to arrive, he found a plastic bag in his closet. In black magic marker was written "KEEP YOUR F**KING PRESENTS A**HOLE! There was jewelry that she had never worn, as well as some lingerie. And a sexy royal blue bikini meant for the cruise they were going to take next month. He would love to see it on Kali.
 
Back
Top