The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rare form of writer's block? *laughs* Should we hold a benefit concert, perhaps? :p

Well, quit interrupting the flow and it'll be just fine! ;)

It exists, I promise!

And how on Earth am I interrupting the flow? I think you need to take another look at the thread!

*Rolls eyes disbelievingly*

Don't be sad!

And I think your gif is rather adorable, but it's not showing up in the thread, I just saw the link in my reply.

*laughs* I THOUGHT there was something hidden in his post! I highlighted it cause I thought there was something in white, but when I didn't see anything I thought maybe it was just a weird space Lit had tossed in.

Turns out I was right all along.

I don't know why I ever doubted myself.

I'm not sad, you're here.

Funny it was showing awhile ago, now it's not.

It was probably still in your cache, so it showed up here for you, and now probably still does for Smiley, but still doesn't for me or anyone else that didn't load it in a different window.

Makes it almost impossible to tell when things aren't loading here for everyone else unless they tell you.

*laughs* I THOUGHT there was something hidden in his post! I highlighted it cause I thought there was something in white, but when I didn't see anything I thought maybe it was just a weird space Lit had tossed in.

Turns out I was right all along.

I don't know why I ever doubted myself.

*Giggles softly before rolling eyes once more*

Oh, you're so smart! Too bad you didn't figure it out until I said something!

I'm not sad, you're here.

Funny it was showing awhile ago, now it's not.

*Smiles*

You're sure know how to flatter a woman.

It was probably still in your cache, so it showed up here for you, and now probably still does for Smiley, but still doesn't for me or anyone else that didn't load it in a different window.

Makes it almost impossible to tell when things aren't loading here for everyone else unless they tell you.

Didn't load for me either. I just went to quote him and before I hit reply, I saw the little link in the and opened it up in another window.

Yeah I admit, bad word choice.. My brain is kinda fried.

But here you are once more, trying to change the subject!

No! No no no.

You cannot accuse me of trying to change the subject when you choose the most random word and I comment on it.

If you had said, "Nooooooo, I was talking about your giant albatross in our thread!" you couldn't then turn around and accuse me of trying to change the subject when I comment on the fact that you just said albatross for no apparently reason! :p

So... this was a conversation I just had in PM's...

PMer said:
I am just looking for someone to chat with... Care to join me?

Scuttle Buttin' said:
Being a guy, I suspect you don't actually want me to join you...

PMer said:
Not for THAT:p
But if you are just shootin' the breeze, then I can chat

Thanks for the heads up- last person who wanted to *ahem* stay awake... He had other things in mind.
I politely dropped that conversation like a cinderblock

Good luck on your endeavors

Scuttle Buttin' said:
Haha.. I figured you just mistook me for a woman. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.

But, I don't talk that much through PM's. Hope you find someone, though!

PMer said:
Nah... Just bored shitless at work until 6am... Which is in an hour

That was the entire conversation. With a person I've never spoken to, seen, or heard of before.

So...

Yeah.

:confused:

*psst*

It's because he's losing the argument.

Yeah I know, just like his latest reply, he's scared to face the truth. Oh boy, help me!

No! No no no.

You cannot accuse me of trying to change the subject when you choose the most random word and I comment on it.

If you had said, "Nooooooo, I was talking about your giant albatross in our thread!" you couldn't then turn around and accuse me of trying to change the subject when I comment on the fact that you just said albatross for no apparently reason! :p

Yes, yes, yes!

But I didn't use the word albatross, and you can't blame me! I told you my brain is gone... I think I told you that... maybe not. Oh well, that's not the point. You keep switching the subject, when you should be owning up to your fault!

*Crosses arms and glares at him*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back