A couple of pics while bored at the office....

It's a rainy day today. Black matches the weather.

And those who have been worried, I usually wear another shirt or a cardigan over my "booby shirts", love the term btw, so my boobs aren't spilling out for everyone to see all the time ;)

attachment.php
Love that pressure on those buttons!

it's good that you cover up at work so your tits don't toally crash company productivity.

that is a great booby shirt. really great.

And those who have been worried, I usually wear another shirt or a cardigan over my "booby shirts", love the term btw, so my boobs aren't spilling out for everyone to see all the time ;)

Loved all of the "rainy day series" but especially liked "black4" that is an entirely erotic photograph. An often overlooked truth is eroticism and glamour photography can sometimes best be accomplished in showing no more then there. But by all means please show as much as you dare or feel comfortable in doing so.

Even though I like to act as a trollop some times, I like the more subtle pictures myself, too :rose:

I wasn't worried, just wanting your smooth skin against mine.

Good ;)

Love that pressure on those buttons!

I'm quite fond of that effect myself as well :kiss:

it's good that you cover up at work so your tits don't toally crash company productivity.

that is a great booby shirt. really great.
One of my best ;)

the black shirt and black cardigan are great tools for an exhibitionist. Would love to have you in my office, but not sure I would get much work done.

I most definitely work in the wrong office...

Those pics are stunning and very sexy....

the black shirt and black cardigan are great tools for an exhibitionist. Would love to have you in my office, but not sure I would get much work done.

The black shirt tends to unbutton on its own sometimes, so better wear something over it....

I most definitely work in the wrong office...

Those pics are stunning and very sexy....

Thank you :kiss:

Have you ever been close to getting caught taking those pics?

Not really, it doesn't take long to take the pics and I can lock the door.

I Love these.. you have such wonderful boobs....I'm glad you have come to realize that! so sexy...Your pics do make me think of meeting you in your office.. can I have an appointment? Or you can come to mine for late night office hours. I'll be sure to clear the desk

attachment.php
Huge fan! Love the teasing and the long hair...I now have a stiffey.

Coincidence? Every time youpost new pictures I hove to lock my door as well. Thank you for brightening a dreary day.

attachment.php
Black and rainy describes the weather here too, as what's left of a cyclone passes by.

Sadly no booby shirts to be seen when I went down to the local shops during a break in the weather.

Thanks for the pics - love the black shirt and the silver nail polish!

attachment.php

I love this fantasy! Very well done.

attachment.php

I believe that not letting your boobies spill out for all to see is classified as a crime against humanity, young lady.

What a lovely set of pictures. If I worked with you, I don't think I would ever get any work done. You are an alluring vision of loveliness.

Lovely pics! Great way to steam up a boring day at the office.
It really is :)
You have very nice boobs and they look real. Congrats!

Lol, good that they look real :D Thanks for your comment :)

I Love these.. you have such wonderful boobs....I'm glad you have come to realize that! so sexy...Your pics do make me think of meeting you in your office.. can I have an appointment? Or you can come to mine for late night office hours. I'll be sure to clear the desk

I'm sure most women have hangups about their breasts at some point in their lives. I sure am happy I got over mine ;)

Huge fan! Love the teasing and the long hair...I now have a stiffey.
Oh my... Thanks for your comment

Coincidence? Every time youpost new pictures I hove to lock my door as well. Thank you for brightening a dreary day.
Do you think quantum entanglement could explain this phenomenon?

Black and rainy describes the weather here too, as what's left of a cyclone passes by.

Sadly no booby shirts to be seen when I went down to the local shops during a break in the weather.

Thanks for the pics - love the black shirt and the silver nail polish!

The booby shirts were all busy at boring office jobs ;)

I love this fantasy! Very well done.
Thank you :kiss:
I believe that not letting your boobies spill out for all to see is classified as a crime against humanity, young lady.

I wouldn't want to end up in The Hague, so better keep on letting them spill out, right?

What a lovely set of pictures. If I worked with you, I don't think I would ever get any work done. You are an alluring vision of loveliness.

Alluring vision of loveliness has a nice ring to it.... Thanks for you comment :rose:

Very sexy pics, m'dear! I know being at the office limits what you can do, but if you ever decide to get more adventurous - I'm sure your admirers will approve! ;) :) :kiss:

Back