Steak And Blow Job Day!!!

I am a day off.I will get my blowjob tomorrow Sat. I have allready paid for it. My wife requires up front payment. What she does not know is that I plan on bringing my two blk co-workers along. Boy won't she be suprised.

blowing them in front of your wife.....kinky devil

It is getting closer ladies. Better start working those jaw muscles. I want a nice Porthouse please
Ahem....it's PORTERhouse.
And it's trumped by a ribeye in my opinion.

Now if only I could somehow incorporate the theme of this thread into my advertising for Beef sales... hmmmm.

Steaks and BJ's:

I only like ONE of them to be done Well.

Sadly, it has become all too Rare. :confused:

Now if only I could somehow incorporate the theme of this thread into my advertising for Beef sales... hmmmm.

Try social media-get people tweeting about #steakNbjday :D

Try social media-get people tweeting about #steakNbjday :D
Okay, my second issue is a supply one.

There's just only so many steaks to be had. I mean blow job and ground beef day just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Well thank God my lack of typing skills won't affect me getting that steak or BJ :rolleyes:

I want to thank MYW for letting me know about this holiday :)

Right on, Riles. Cowboy Ribeye (bone in) is my favorite cut of steak.

Damn this thread - I always want a blowjob when I read Lit but now I want a steak, too.

Will not be helping out on that day, I refuse to cook steak anything past rare and it's hard to find someone who eats their steak that way.

Hey ladies don't forget your man this coming Monday. Monday blues are no longer here at least for this upcoming week. I plan on jerking off 8 times prior to the bj so she has to stay there a while. I don't get them too often so I want the moment to last as long as possible.

Hey ladies don't forget your man this coming Monday. Monday blues are no longer here at least for this upcoming week. I plan on jerking off 8 times prior to the bj so she has to stay there a while. I don't get them too often so I want the moment to last as long as possible.

Thats it sunshine - prime that fucker :D

Duly noted.

Back