Sarah palin getting lots of BBC

I read that male porpoises have been known to sexually assault human females. Of course, the male Amazon River Dolphin fucks any available hole, including the nasal passages of other ARDs of either gender (think, nose-gasm), and I guess they'll also go for any human with an available orifice.

But, can Sarah swim?

Nasal sex. It's not just for elephants any more.

and here I was thinking Sarah was getting lots of air time on the British Broadcasting Commission - the other BBC.

Are you calling black men animals? (Yes, all humans are animals, but this just seemed like it was meant as "subhuman".)

Well the OP is obviously one of those types that feel a woman fucking a black man is degrading which is actually a racist attitude because why should it be any different fucking a man of any ethnic group?

This is what kills most interracial videos and stories for me, the attitude that a woman is degrading herself being with a black man.

BY definition taboo is something society frowns upon. Why should society see interracial sex as something top frown upon?

Years ago it was different, but in this day and age?

The OP is obviously racist and has animosity towards Palin.

He's starting to sound like one of those baiters in the GB

Are you calling black men animals? (Yes, all humans are animals, but this just seemed like it was meant as "subhuman".)
The whole 'interracial' trope is de facto racist. The more-or-less conscious assumptions are: 1) people can only be white (superior) or black (inferior); and 2) black man fucking white woman degrades the woman, while white man fucking black woman... excites the man and probably benefits and exalts the woman. (Although if Neil deGrasse Tyson were to inadvertently consort with Sarah Palin, the degradation and exaltation would be reversed.)

Reality: are many shades of skin, many varieties of ethnicity. 'Multiracial' conveys the reality; 'interracial' conveys the sick fantasy.

Let's go over the edge. We know BBC= Big Black Cock. Let's also have BBV (Big Black Vulva), BWC & BWV (white), BRC & BRV (red), BNC & BNV (brown), BYC & BYV (yellow), BGC & BGV (green, ie Martian), BLC & BLV (blue, ie Smurf) BSC & BSV (steel, ie robot), etc. Of course we can't have BHC & BHV (horse), BDC & BDV (dog), BCC & BCV (chimpanzee) -- not on LIT, anyway. Against the rules.

If Sarah is going to take a Big Walrus Cock, it'll have to be a gene-spliced- or were-walrus. Of course, she could always depend on her scrimshawed fake-walrus-tusk dildo.

Last edited:
Well the OP is obviously one of those types that feel a woman fucking a black man is degrading which is actually a racist attitude because why should it be any different fucking a man of any ethnic group?

This is what kills most interracial videos and stories for me, the attitude that a woman is degrading herself being with a black man.

BY definition taboo is something society frowns upon. Why should society see interracial sex as something top frown upon?

Years ago it was different, but in this day and age?

Quite true. Hell, this thread seems more like one in GB than SI.

Back