Twin Bro/Sis. Sis is Infertile and Becomes Obsessed with Finding Women For Bro To Impregnate

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
Twin brother and sister. They start an incestuous relationship and they learn she is infertile. But she has a natural desire to have kids and the closest she will get are her brother's kids.

While maintaining their relationship, she starts to become his wing-woman, finding polyfriendly girls who would make excellent long-term partners for him, and getting them pregnant.

They end up with bro + sis + three women, orgies and all. Lots of fun.
The three women/wives have his kids, and then the story ends with sis having a positive pregnancy test out of nowhere and falling down laughing.

Twin brother and sister. They start an incestuous relationship and they learn she is infertile. But she has a natural desire to have kids and the closest she will get are her brother's kids.

While maintaining their relationship, she starts to become his wing-woman, finding polyfriendly girls who would make excellent long-term partners for him, and getting them pregnant.

They end up with bro + sis + three women, orgies and all. Lots of fun.
The three women/wives have his kids, and then the story ends with sis having a positive pregnancy test out of nowhere and falling down laughing.
So basically 4F1M fun? I'm in! So much to do in such funny configuration.

I get that incest is popular and I read it myself occasionally, but incestual breeding carries an ick factor that not everyone would appreciate. I would lose the incest idea and just have the woman be his non-blood-related wife. The inner turmoil of her getting to the point mentally where she is willing to share him in order to have his child in their lives, rather than say, adopt, would be interesting in itself.

Back