Her favorite dancer (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,477
tumblr_n5o1n9KnDv1txnmcao1_1280.jpg


tumblr_nilj5eBgPQ1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


You are awake... finally.

She teased him with a wink. She watched him stretching and slowly moving from the bed after stretching that stunning muscular body.

Surprised I can move at all after bedding down with a lioness in lace.

He looked over with a smile. He could not believe where he was and who was there with him.

Well hurry up I hate to dine alone.

With that and a twirl placing her back to him in the backless velvet and lace dress she swayed her way out of the room.

~~~~~~~
Months earlier

The club was remodeled for a new "owner" all the guys knew was the new owner was a woman who had very specific plans for the club. They had heard that this new owner had been a dancer herself long ago or something like that and now she owned clubs and casinos and restaurants all over the world. There was also talk that she was single so that had everyones attention. The night the club opened withh all the renovations and remodeling done she arrived. Long dark hair dark intoxicating eyes as she stood by the bar as each of the dancers were introduced to her as well as servers bartenders and other staff. She was introduced as Catalina Dillon. She smiled approvingly at each of the dancers and staff a poker face as it seemed all the Sam smile to each of them but she had found one she knew would be hers. So muscular and broad chested in comparison to some of the other dancers and to her far more intoxicating. Making him hers would be fun.

It is nice to meet all of you but for now we have a club to open and I do look forward to observing the dancers and staff at work. Let's open this club gentlemen.
 
m2d9bh7.jpg


He moved first than everyone when miss Dillon told them to get to work. His name was Wayne Merlot. Experienced dancer, a few tricks up in his sleeve, and as he could see, he would be working with an experienced staff, thus always was more interesting, since the competition would be higher.

There was some boxes by the door, full of stage clothing's, and he noticed that there was one dancing pole that wasn't fully assembled at the secondary stage. Time to get his hands dirty, he thought. He grabbed some boxes and headed towards the backstage. Then left them there, over a table, for someone to unpack the stuff, and headed towards the stage, to work on the pole. There was a screwdriver lying on the floor, next to some screws that would be used to fasten it to the floor, so he started to finish the job. By the time the pole was securely fixed on the ground and at the ceiling, Wayne saw Miss Dillon pass by, so he made a gesture with his head and offered to her a polite smile. After that, his eyes searched for more work to do before the club's grand opening.
 
Last edited:
Wayne had certainly caught her eye. She was also very accustomed to getting who and what she wanted. She smiled in return and glanced at her watch. She could not wait to see the dancers perform. Group numbers and solo performances. She really wanted to see how talented Wayne was. She nodded to the DJ as the music began as opening time drew closer.
 
Wayne heard the music and that's all he needed to rush to dressing-room to prepare himself. He was pretty anxious to show his new moves everyone around, specially to his manager. He entered the bathroom by the time two other boys got out of it, took a quick shower, put his stage clothes, and after some moments, it's time for him to enter at the stage with two other strippers.

Wayne always felt so comfortable while performing, the more people at the crowd, the better. He could see at the other side of the hall Miss Catalina watching the performance from behind the bar. He smile and started his movements.

He walked around the stage alongside the electronic music that was playing, made some combined movements with another dancer, after some time, when the sweat was starting to run down his neck, he even gave a backflip just to hear the public yell. When he felt the anxiousness in the air, he made a rough stop and took of his pants and analyzed the face of everyone in the audience, specially Miss Catalina.
 
Standing behind the bar she smiled eyes flowing over the dancers on stage. Her eyes finding Wayne looking at her. She took a sip of her drink and watched him dance as well as the other two her eyes and face revealing nothing but her mind danced over Wayne's stunning form. Yes he will be the one she will claim as hers. Perhaps to travel to her other clubs as well only time will tell but he will be hers.

She continued to watch all the dancers and staff for the rest of the night. Paying attention to Wayne and his dancing though still revealing nothing. She was very pleased with the first nights haul as she sat back at the bar at the end of the night pouring over receipts and costs with a smile.
 
It was a pretty intense night at the end, and Wayne was tired. The neverending look of his boss over him during the performance with no sign of emotion whatsoever made him push a little to hard, get a little too much tired, and he made a mental note to be wary of this in the future. The crowd liked it, at least.

He said goodbye to the boys as they left the dressing room one by one, left his clothes at by the locker and went to the shower when the bathroom was empty to relax a little. He let the water walk thru his entire body, tilted his head back and to face the jet head on, with his eyes closed. Worried that he could be locked inside the club, he got out of the shower and started to dry himself with a black towel.
 
Saying her goodbyes as each filed out she nodded to the bartender for another shot of bourbon as she finished up the paper work. She was pleased with the nights haul and was sure the dancers and staff made a good haul for the night too.

She glanced around making sure everyone was out even though she knew Wayne was still in the building. She put her paperwork away in her office and when she heard the dressing room door she stepped from her office.
 
Wayne got out of the dressing room with his bag over his shoulder, wearing his dark jeans pants and blue jeans jacket. When he turned the corner, he saw Miss Catalina, his new boss. Seeing her from up close was always a beautiful sight. She had captivating eyes and gorgeous lips. To avoid staring to much, he gave a quick look inside the office and saw some papers lying around.

"I hope the numbers have been good for the first day of the house. Will we open tomorrow?", he asked with a honest smile.
 
Wonderful night for the house. Profitable night for my dancers too I saw. Wayne... Keep up that crowd intensity and you could become a feature dancer here.

She smiled.

Care to walk me to my car?
 
He was happy to hear that. "Thanks, and of course, let's go".

Wayne accompanied Miss Catalina outside of the club. She closed the doors and they headed to the parking lot, walking slowly, enjoying the cold air brushing his cheeks. "Do You live far away from here?", he asked, trying to find a talking subject.
 
Not too terribly far. I live in the warehouse apartments. I loved helping them save that old building. It is so private and secure and a wonderful view of the mountains from the living room windows.

She smiled as they reached her car her pride and joy. A 1971 hemi cuda a rich purple and black stripes.

Well thank you for walking me to my car. So do you live far from here?
 
"I heard about that warehouse some years ago. I think it was on the newspapers.", Wayne said before looking at the car. He stood in awe looking at it. It was a fine piece of machinery. He throwed a quick look at Miss Catalina. "Nice ride."

After she opened the door he completed the phrase. "I live by the apartments next to the lake, it's only 30 minutes away from here on foot." He waved a quick goodbye with his hand and started to walk away. "See you tomorrow, boss!"
 
Last edited:
Wayne... I could drive you home if you like. It is rather late.

She smiled pulling the car along side of Wayne. She knew she would be subtle in her plan unless this handsome man tried to make a move. The cat and mouse of slowly drawing them in and claiming was fun but as long as this one became hers it didn't really matter.
 
Wayne looked to his left as her car aproched him. He was indeed tired from his out of normal performance at the stage. "I don't wanna be a hassle, but I could really use a ride."

After her gesture, Wayne entered the door, put his bag by his feet, fastened the seatbelt and she started to drive.

That was a interesting moment for him. First day of the job, she was looking at him dance, they both stay late at the club, and now she gives him a ride. It was too good to pass by. He was feeling excitement in the air.

He could also be wrong about her, and one wrong move would be his goodbye to his job. While she was driving, he kept looking to the road, but sometimes her face was too irresistible, so he took quick glances of her lines, hey eyes, clothes, ear.

That was it. He would definitely make a move. Just had to wait for the right time. "There, just turn third on the left, my apartment is two or trhee of blocks from there.", he said, pointing at the road exit.
 
She took a couple of brief moments to glance over as she drove and then looking over to him when he gave the directions to his place and nodded.

Okay just point it out.

Turning she continued to drive along a little slower so she did not pass it up. She glanced over to him as they got closer to the blocks he said. He definitely had a very sensual aspect to him that she loved as her eyes watched his.
 
Her car stopped at the front of his apartment, she was with both hands at the wheel, but was looking at him. "Thanks for the ride. The performance today left me very tired, I don't know why"

He opened the passanger door, and got out of the car. Some steps later, he looked back. "Whops, I was already leaving my bag in your car". He said like that, but the thurth is, he did that on purpose.

Wayne headed back to the car, leaned inside to grab his back, moved a little further inside the car and gave a quick kiss in her cheek, very next to her mouth. He looked to her after that, trying to see her reaction, hoping that her sharp eyes might reveal something.
 
She tilted her ckeek into the kiss and smiled.

Never a problem the warehouse isn't far from here after all.

Looking to him with a smile as she continued.

Any time you need a ride... Let me know.

Eyes close and reopen in an almost slow motion blink as she stared into his eyes.

Again... Great job tonight... Crowd intensity like that breeds feature dancers... Which means all sorts of... benefits. Well see you tomorrow
 
The car went away, Wayne turned around and entered at his apartment. He took of his shirt, put his sweatpants and sat at his bed. "Well, she was very professional.", he thought.

He stood in the bed, facing the ceiling, thinking about it. It was hard to understand her eyes, her mouth, her face. She seems very cold, or very determined.

"At least I can work my way onto the job and discover what benefits she meant."

He then slept quickly, only to wake 10 hours later - It was already afternoon by then.

He woke up, and went to run alongside the lake, to keep his body in shape.
 
A kiss... Innocent enough she thought perhaps or as veiled a test as her veiled ride innuendo. She could so very easily see herself riding that young stallion gently or wild. Pulling into the parking garage under the building and heading up to her home. Slipping out of the heels and hose as she made her way to her room and then slipping from her dress she made her way to a nice hot bath before turning in for the night.

Waking a couple hours before the club opened at 8 pm she made her way to a little food truck near the river for a wonderful little Greek lunch and some meditation time by the river.
 
The sweat was starting to pop out in Wayne forehead. He kept thinking about yesterday. "I could had been more bold". Some more steps "No, I would risk my job.". Some more steps again "Maybe wont, I'm sure she is very professional".

He took a turn, passed some old lady who was praticing Taichi over the wooden bridge. When he was completing his third run around the lake he saw Catalina.

He stopped and started to streech his muscles as he watched her walk out of the little restaurant at the park. Soon he would need to head back to his house, eat something and get ready for one more night of dancing at the club, but he stood there, secretely watching her gorgeour figure walk to a quiet spot in the middle of the grass by the lake.
 
Her mind drifted back over her veiled innuendo about him needing a ride. Was she too subtle? Had he chosen to ignore it after kissing her? This would be a fun little game. Casually eating her lunch she stared out over the water. Normally she only stayed long enough to get a club running well on its own then goes to buy another one but this time... She... She might just stay here longer than her normal pattern. Well Wayne might well be the one to help her finally stay on one place for once.
 
After stretching his muscles, Wayne headed in the direction of the restaurant to buy a bottle of water, and then head back to his apartment and get ready for another day of work. After he paid for the product, he walked close to a table which Lady Catalina was sitting, eating a salad in a calm pace.

"Hey boss. Didn't know you used to eat around here.", he said with a smile. If you looked closely, you could see that was a normal smile, with a tone of flirt on it.
 
I love the food trucks and little shops around here. Plus its so peaceful and the view is always unique and very beautiful.

She smiled to him watching that little smile of his.

So what about you what are you up to today before work?

Eyes shimmer as she smiles almost deviously.
 
"Sure thing. I was running here a little, and was thinking about returning home, taking a shower and watch some pole dancing sessions on the TV to get some ideas for tonight show", he says with a smirk.

You're by yourself here? You can come over to my place if you like. I can make something for us to eat before work, to repay last night ride"
 
Dances and cooks too. Well well... How can I pass up an offer like that.

Standing she cleaned up her now snack and turned to look at him.

Lead the way.

Her eyes glancing over him yet past him as she admired his form. He certainly had something very intense yet sensual about him that she loved.

So what can you cook?
 
Back
Top