You know you've spent too much time at Lit when. . .

Eilan

Absent(ish)
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Posts
10,431
My four-year-old got a Thomas the Tank Engine video for her birthday. For the past few days, I've been laughing my ass off because I'll hear the characters say stuff like:

"But I'm too old to pull a train!"
"I want to pull a train for the Queen."
And so on. :D

How do you know you've spent too much time at Lit?
 
you've spent too much time at lit when...

...someone suggests posing for a picture and you think, "jeez, those guys at am pics won't be able to see anything in this!"

...someone begins a question asking "how do i..." and the first three things to pop into your head are: 1) seduce my [family member], 2) make my cock bigger, 3) damn it, i hope quoll doesn't photoshop this into something...

...the titles in your spam messages make more sense than some things you've seen on the GB.

:>

ed
 
One of 'my' kids made a reference to "double teamed" (a disney channel movie)...I could not help but giggle. :eek:
 
You know you've spent too much time at Lit when...

you can drive down a busy commercial street and associate a Litster with nearly every sign you see.
 
Ever scene a commercial for Gillete Hydragel? Try listening to it without watching. Lubricates, stroke after stroke.
 
I find myself almost randomly starting to talk about the most explicit things sometimes and then stop and think "wait a minute; this is not Lit, this is real"... by that time people will already have raised their eyebrows and look at me like "where the hell did that come from?!"

:D
 
This is no joke... you start to think all women are the sort of women you find at Lit and you can talk casually to them about sex and masturbation and porno and so forth and it'll be no big deal. You've got to keep your witts about you, yes you do.
 
YKYSTMTALW you can never tell people where you heard the jokes that you tell.

YKYSTMTALW you start thinking of strap-ons every time you see the sign that says "Entry in Rear."

YKYSTMTALW you realize that if you don't stop writing and post this you'll be at it all morning.
 
Last edited:
human_male said:
This is no joke... you start to think all women are the sort of women you find at Lit and you can talk casually to them about sex and masturbation and porno and so forth and it'll be no big deal. You've got to keep your witts about you, yes you do.

Same goes with men...fortunately, I have a lot of gay friends and they talk about sex all the time. I've caught myself on numerous occasions, though!

Maybe you saw my thread about my letter to the editor regarding the adult toy shop that moved to the neighborhood? Most of my friends were totally with me on that, but I did get a few raised eyebrows... :cool:
 
I'll often read something in the newspaper or see something on TV and think, "Hey, [insert Litster's name here] would be interested in that."
 
You think of things throughout your day that would make great threads/polls and plan to post on it later. :eek:
 
bisexplicit said:
You think of things throughout your day that would make great threads/polls and plan to post on it later. :eek:

Something will happen, and my first thought is, "Gotta get to Lit! They'll love this!"
 
...when your immediate reaction to something weird is "jeez, how would quoll photoshop that?"

ed
 
...you spend too much time doing stuff like this.

Spot the litster.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • YKYSTMTALWYSITSLT.jpg
    YKYSTMTALWYSITSLT.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
i have no way of knowing... i'm like this all the time and have been so for years.
 
Back
Top