Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a statement- I quote "being married hasn't made me stop, just be more careful. I only play around with people that have an equal amount or more to loose"
I now know. She is not happy. Husband has money. Crap in bed. Married for the money. Has now realised at the age of 32 it was the wrong thing to do. And she loves hairy men
Lol

Getting there

Been half hard since last night. Going to enjoy edging all afternoon

The audit has my mind racing!! That sounds like a ton of fun filled with sexual tension and teasing

Awesome

What a statement- I quote "being married hasn't made me stop, just be more careful. I only play around with people that have an equal amount or more to loose"
I now know. She is not happy. Husband has money. Crap in bed. Married for the money. Has now realised at the age of 32 it was the wrong thing to do. And she loves hairy men
Lol

That is so encouraging!!!!! Love the thought of business turning to pleasure

In a very "top" mood. Thinking of a man on all fours as I slow fuck his tight ass. Our moans filling the room. His hard cock leaking strings of precum on the sheets. The pace slowly quickening as he moves his hips in pleasure. That moment where two cocks are getting ready to explode as one emptys himself into another!

In a very "top" mood. Thinking of a man on all fours as I slow fuck his tight ass. Our moans filling the room. His hard cock leaking strings of precum on the sheets. The pace slowly quickening as he moves his hips in pleasure. That moment where two cocks are getting ready to explode as one emptys himself into another!

I rather be on my stomach so I can feel your weight on me as you slowly fuck my virgin ass.:kiss:

I'm in a very oral mood right now. Would love something hard in my mouth.

I am getting started......been a looooong day....stroking the day away !

The whole day? My goodness! Well, I do hope you're hydrating sufficiently, and applying some sort of unguent to the affected area. You know, when you go pro at this sport, you have to prep properly and pace yourself. It's a very, very long season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back