The China Pearl Inn part 9

Technically it's morning here....or night :)

Nothing much of necessity just a bit of pondering, the odd word game or so. Hope the mountains are suiting you still.

Always Chris! right now I am in the foot hills in an area one would call urban sprawl or suburbia. Beginning next month I shall start looking to the west and a more rural environment. Right now every thing is 6 miles away and a 20min drive. ;)

My weekend is going SF and we shall leave it at that as I am taking a few moments to rest here at the Inn.

So zero dark Thirty for you its either late at night or early in the morning but decidedly Dark? ;)

Always Chris! right now I am in the foot hills in an area one would call urban sprawl or suburbia. Beginning next month I shall start looking to the west and a more rural environment. Right now every thing is 6 miles away and a 20min drive. ;)

My weekend is going SF and we shall leave it at that as I am taking a few moments to rest here at the Inn.

So zero dark Thirty for you its either late at night or early in the morning but decidedly Dark? ;)

Dark here, 02 07 as I scribble.

Looks like SF got booted off her computer by her house guest or a power cut. Hope all's well with you when you get back. :)

Well next time you go riding in the rain.... :) Actually, nevermind. You should keep your hands on the handlebars. ;)

Well actually... funny you should say that... see the reason I was out riding in the rain was I decided I needed to go buy a coffee... and I never have any problem riding my scooter with a coffee in one hand coz my scooters an automatic... but with the rain on my sunglasses and the wet roads and stuff... holy hells! What a mission it was this morning!

Well actually... funny you should say that... see the reason I was out riding in the rain was I decided I needed to go buy a coffee... and I never have any problem riding my scooter with a coffee in one hand coz my scooters an automatic... but with the rain on my sunglasses and the wet roads and stuff... holy hells! What a mission it was this morning!

A lesson, perhaps? Wear a helmet with automatic wipers? Wait for the rain to pass before going out? Drink the coffee before getting back on the road? Grow a third arm?

A lesson, perhaps? Wear a helmet with automatic wipers? Wait for the rain to pass before going out? Drink the coffee before getting back on the road? Grow a third arm?

I don't have to wear a helmet here because only 16-25 year olds and tourists have to here.
When I want a coffee I want a coffee NOW!
I like to cruise around drinking my coffee as I go.

Yes a third arm!!! :eek:That's it!:heart::heart: That's the option for me! WOOOOOT! Oh the things I could do!:rolleyes: I want one!:D

Uggg:rose:

I don't have to wear a helmet here because only 16-25 year olds and tourists have to here.
When I want a coffee I want a coffee NOW!
I like to cruise around drinking my coffee as I go.

Yes a third arm!!! :eek:That's it!:heart::heart: That's the option for me! WOOOOOT! Oh the things I could do!:rolleyes: I want one!:D

Thank goodness we have come up with a solution. Now you just have to figure out how to do that. I know you haven't been emptying gin bottles lately, but perhaps there are enough old empties in your hole to give you something to work with. A blue glass arm would certainly be pretty in the sunlight. :D

Thank goodness we have come up with a solution. Now you just have to figure out how to do that. I know you haven't been emptying gin bottles lately, but perhaps there are enough old empties in your hole to give you something to work with. A blue glass arm would certainly be pretty in the sunlight. :D

It might be easier just to borrow someone else's arm? Wot u tink?:cool:

That is a possibility, of course, but that person might want to use it to steer their scooter.

Hmmm... *Scratches head*

We would need a schedule...

I'm pretty sure I could draft something up. I could have the arm every day ending in 'y' they could have it on the 29th of Feb but not in leap years... something like that? :D

Hmmm... *Scratches head*

We would need a schedule...

I'm pretty sure I could draft something up. I could have the arm every day ending in 'y' they could have it on the 29th of Feb but not in leap years... something like that? :D

I am sure that would work out well for you....not so sure about the other guy. Why don't you contemplate this while you are work tomorrow? Maybe you will come up with an even better idea. I am heading for sleepy time. Night. :heart:

I am sure that would work out well for you....not so sure about the other guy. Why don't you contemplate this while you are work tomorrow? Maybe you will come up with an even better idea. I am heading for sleepy time. Night. :heart:

night night:heart:

I make my way down from my loft. Though the morning is cool the day promises to be a hot one. A mug of fresh brewed coffee and I am ready to start my day.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows.

I give a wink to the rafters and Catie's perch. I do miss that little redheaded nymph.

Back