my thing for short, curvy, chirpy and

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
not "so sophisticated" girls/women!

i just realized what a huge and instant turn on for me is a relatively short (i am taking 5 feet and +/- 2 inches) , curvy, perky, chatty girls who are not really "sophisticated" or better put wildly themselves!

and if i look back there are have been are a few: the receptionist of a hospital i used to visit a couple of years back, the girl at the bank who clears my cheques, the girl at the stationery shop which is my go-to all the time now and another girl at a bank i go to sometimes!

i just become so flirty and instantly turned on by them!

do any of you have similar turn-ons? or if you are one such girl?

write to me! would love to chat!

cheers!

GK

I like 'em, too. There's a cashier where I get takeout fairly often. I love to make her smile and flirt with her. She's really cute, but I'm sure guys her age would be hung up about her size.
not "so sophisticated" girls/women!

i just realized what a huge and instant turn on for me is a relatively short (i am taking 5 feet and +/- 2 inches) , curvy, perky, chatty girls who are not really "sophisticated" or better put wildly themselves!

and if i look back there are have been are a few: the receptionist of a hospital i used to visit a couple of years back, the girl at the bank who clears my cheques, the girl at the stationery shop which is my go-to all the time now and another girl at a bank i go to sometimes!

i just become so flirty and instantly turned on by them!

do any of you have similar turn-ons? or if you are one such girl?

write to me! would love to chat!

cheers!

GK

good to hear!

i am sure there are more people who want to discuss this or want this to be discussed!

so bumping it!

cheers!

GK

so i met

the girl who clears the cheque again, her hair were not tied and she looked different, i got a good glimpse of her sexy ass in her jeans when she turned around for a bit.

i was so focused on my stiffness inside that i couldnt even greet her properly or in a flirting manner. she seemed occupied with work so she was very operational about the whole process.

i still had to sit down lest she saw my tent!

thinking of her makes me so hard!

I used to be embarrassed about getting hard in public. These days, I just enjoy it. If they look, they look.

the girl who clears the cheque again, her hair were not tied and she looked different, i got a good glimpse of her sexy ass in her jeans when she turned around for a bit.

i was so focused on my stiffness inside that i couldnt even greet her properly or in a flirting manner. she seemed occupied with work so she was very operational about the whole process.

i still had to sit down lest she saw my tent!

thinking of her makes me so hard!

well

i am a bit concerned about my hard on being in public view.

i have been fantasizing about her a lot lately. just the thought of her makes me so hard!

Back