The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't come running to me when you suffer the Wrath of FD.

I'm sure Cait could tell you a thing or two about that.

Nope nope. Never suffered the Wrath of FD. Wouldn't know. I tend to stay on Daddy's good side. Now, I might frustrate the hell out of him a time or two...

Scuttle, it's all your fault! You jinxed me by talking about trouble and all that junk and I ran into a little bit of trouble on my time out tonight.

Thanks. :p

*runs and hugs*

:eek:

When I first read this I thought it said:

*Runs and hides*

I was like what?! Why?! And I was all sad and junk.. But then I re-read it and was grinning because I had such a blonde moment/felt soooooooo stupid!

Haha.

*Finally returns the hug and grins*

:eek:

When I first read this I thought it said:

*Runs and hides*

I was like what?! Why?! And I was all sad and junk.. But then I re-read it and was grinning because I had such a blonde moment/felt soooooooo stupid!

Haha.

*Finally returns the hug and grins*

*spins you around.*
I make an effort not to hide from you.
Oooo... what happened! :eek:

what he said... wrote... you know what I mean.

Oooo... what happened! :eek:

So my cousin calls me up randomly and tells me that they're like ten minutes from my house and she and her friend are picking me up to go out with them. Well, I live in Hamilton and we decided we were going to Gratis, Ohio which is about 30-45 minutes away from where I live.

If you google the legend of Fudge Road, Gratis Ohio then you'll see all this info of a KKK house and this chick named Marsha, and all that junk. Well for the most part, it's true. (The Marsha part and how she's like some crazy psycho and chases you off of her land every time.)

So we planned on going out there. We got to Gratis but it's been a while, so we were trying to remember which way to go... We drove around the small town for a while and when we pulled up a stop sign, there was a cop sitting across from us and Matt(My cousin's friend) had his brights on for our car. The cop flashed his lights and Matt got scared and took off. He flew down the road and next thing we knew, there was the cop following us, and he pulled us over.

The cop sat and asked for ID and the one time I don't bring mine with me, is when we get pulled over. It was also my very first time EVER getting pulled over.. So I was kinda scared. The driver side window doesn't roll down, so the cop asked him to get out, kinda searched him, and asked about drugs and stuff. After running my cousin and Matt's names through the system, he asked me my first name, but not last. And he also asked us about our purses and if there were any drugs, even threatened to use a K-9.

Fortunately, he let us leave and told us to not go to Fudge Road. (There were a lot of calls made that night to the cops.)

So we start to head home until my cousin decides she wants to go back. She said that she wanted to drive past Fudge Road, but not go onto it. So we go back to Gratis. We start to drive around and look for another thing down the road (Bruebreaker(sp?) Bridge.) And we started down a random road when Matt says that the cop is behind us again. Next thing we know, the lights are flashing, and we were pulled over by the SAME cop within twenty minutes!

The cop even played dumb and acted as if he didn't know who we were! He even said that we WERE going to Fudge Road(When we weren't this time) and then told us to go home, or he was going to give Matt a ticket. So we started home and now here I am curled up in bed, heavy eyes, and telling you guys my story!

:p

So my cousin calls me up randomly and tells me that they're like ten minutes from my house and she and her friend are picking me up to go out with them. Well, I live in Hamilton and we decided we were going to Gratis, Ohio which is about 30-45 minutes away from where I live.

If you google the legend of Fudge Road, Gratis Ohio then you'll see all this info of a KKK house and this chick named Marsha, and all that junk. Well for the most part, it's true. (The Marsha part and how she's like some crazy psycho and chases you off of her land every time.)

So we planned on going out there. We got to Gratis but it's been a while, so we were trying to remember which way to go... We drove around the small town for a while and when we pulled up a stop sign, there was a cop sitting across from us and Matt(My cousin's friend) had his brights on for our car. The cop flashed his lights and Matt got scared and took off. He flew down the road and next thing we knew, there was the cop following us, and he pulled us over.

The cop sat and asked for ID and the one time I don't bring mine with me, is when we get pulled over. It was also my very first time EVER getting pulled over.. So I was kinda scared. The driver side window doesn't roll down, so the cop asked him to get out, kinda searched him, and asked about drugs and stuff. After running my cousin and Matt's names through the system, he asked me my first name, but not last. And he also asked us about our purses and if there were any drugs, even threatened to use a K-9.

Fortunately, he let us leave and told us to not go to Fudge Road. (There were a lot of calls made that night to the cops.)

So we start to head home until my cousin decides she wants to go back. She said that she wanted to drive past Fudge Road, but not go onto it. So we go back to Gratis. We start to drive around and look for another thing down the road (Bruebreaker(sp?) Bridge.) And we started down a random road when Matt says that the cop is behind us again. Next thing we know, the lights are flashing, and we were pulled over by the SAME cop within twenty minutes!

The cop even played dumb and acted as if he didn't know who we were! He even said that we WERE going to Fudge Road(When we weren't this time) and then told us to go home, or he was going to give Matt a ticket. So we started home and now here I am curled up in bed, heavy eyes, and telling you guys my story!

:p
*one more hug*
Wow, I'm sorry you had a bad night, but at least your safe. Can't tell you how many times I've been stopped.

Last edited:
*Giggles*

You are too cute, I swear! :D

Who, me?

13cf4779f4a1d8ebb73619bb0bd4557d.png

*one more hug*
Wow, I'm sorry you had a bad, but at least your safe. Can't tell you how many times I've been stopped.

Thanks, Spec! But the thing is... It didn't ruin my night. It kinda made it better, if that makes any sense. My life has been so dull and disappointing lately.. This was actually thrilling, with a hint of scary. But the night in total effect was just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back