felling like a loser cuckold husband

cuck72

Really Experienced
Is it natural for a husband who don't want to cheat to feel like a cuckold because his wife has lost a bit of interest in sex ? Or is that I've had so many fantasies over the years about other men we know fucking my hot mature wife? I love the cuckold stuff . But now that we don't have intercourse , it's just a blow job a week , or a jacking off she gives me . OR if I'm lucky she'll be horny enough to let me eat her.

I'm feeling like a real cuckold even though I know she's not cheating on me, that's my turn on now. I guess I'm just asking, are there other husbands out there that get that cuckold feeling because their wife isn't excited over sex with you?

I guess I am on the opposite side of this. She takes care of all my sexually needs before she goes out and fucks other men. Even up to making sure she brings home sloppy seconds.

I think that is pretty natural but there is no need to feel like a loser about it

Agreed. I glad to see you turned a negative into a positive. I also don't feel that your wife losing interest in sex, and it giving you these cuckold desires, makes you a loser. I love the idea of the cuckold lifestyle. Or at least the physical sex aspect of it - a married woman having sex with another man. But honestly I could never go for the humiliation aspect of it. From either my wife or the other man that's screwing her. My wife has had sex with two other men and I fucking love it. She also knows she has my approval for a third. Does that make me a loser, wimp, or I can't satisfy my wife? Definitely not. Actually I have some interests and hobbies that put me in the "alpha male" territory.

But to each their own. Any guy that gets off on the humiliation aspect of cuckolding - that's great. Take the ball and run with it.

Thank you all

Agreed. I glad to see you turned a negative into a positive. I also don't feel that your wife losing interest in sex, and it giving you these cuckold desires, makes you a loser. I love the idea of the cuckold lifestyle. Or at least the physical sex aspect of it - a married woman having sex with another man. But honestly I could never go for the humiliation aspect of it. From either my wife or the other man that's screwing her. My wife has had sex with two other men and I fucking love it. She also knows she has my approval for a third. Does that make me a loser, wimp, or I can't satisfy my wife? Definitely not. Actually I have some interests and hobbies that put me in the "alpha male" territory.

But to each their own. Any guy that gets off on the humiliation aspect of cuckolding - that's great. Take the ball and run with it.
I don't think I could really handle the hard-core humiliation in my real life. It's just because we have, I call a pathetic sex life now . Probably because we're much older now , and I know that happens a lot with older couples. I LOVE the cream pie lick up husband cuckolds , so I guess it is natural when our sex is so bad today , that I feel like a pathetic loser cuckold.

I know my wife still try's hard to satisfy my horny sexual needs, and that's great. I do enjoy her just jacking me off while we kiss in bed . I do like the cuckold thoughts I get when she just jacks me and we don't fuck. I know I'm not a real loser , That comes with my submissive cuckold feeling I have about a younger lover fucking my wife and me watching her orgasm for him.

Is it natural for a husband who don't want to cheat to feel like a cuckold because his wife has lost a bit of interest in sex ? Or is that I've had so many fantasies over the years about other men we know fucking my hot mature wife? I love the cuckold stuff . But now that we don't have intercourse , it's just a blow job a week , or a jacking off she gives me . OR if I'm lucky she'll be horny enough to let me eat her.

I'm feeling like a real cuckold even though I know she's not cheating on me, that's my turn on now. I guess I'm just asking, are there other husbands out there that get that cuckold feeling because their wife isn't excited over sex with you?

I think I'd want to find out why she's lost interest in sex. Is it just with you or is it a loss of libido caused by something else. Do you have any evidence to suggest that her fucking another man would be the answer? Has she ever shared your fantasies in the past or acted them out with you? Perhaps she even senses that you don't want her to fuck you but would rather watch someone else do it for you.

As in all these cases, the relationship comes first. Don't let your personal fantasies take things over unless you know it's something you both positively share and you've given no indication that that's the case here.

Back