Adult theater...have you ever gone?

I have been to a few over the years. One was a real sausage fest: no women were allowed, with or without an escort, so I had to stay in the "boutique". The guy I was with always said, if no one is "playing", we don't play because that means vice was there. Since moving away from the Houston area, and marrying Mr. Vanilla, we don't go anymore.

There's one around here that has the " no breeders" rule :D
They mainly cater to gay & married guys looking for any blowjob they can get...so it's understandable.

Aren't you in Toronto this week? If World Pride melts Mr.Vannila's exterior a bit to fly his freak flag...there's a couple clubs, theater's & private goings on.
 
Highland Art Cinema, New York, 1970s. My girlfriend (who suggested we go) was so embarrassed, we left after 10 minutes. Went again with a guy friend a year or so later. He said it was disgusting, and walked out. Since he was my ride, I had to leave too. I thought the films were alternately hot and ridiculous. Didn't really have time to notice what was happening around me. If I had been there alone, I probably would have jacked off.
 
in the back row

I went into one in Soho a few years ago- dressed in a mini skirt and sling back heels. It was very erotic, a man came and set next to me. He slid his hand under my skirt and slipped inside my panties. The fact that I was a boy didn't perturb him at all. He did wild dirty things to me.
 
Who needs an adult theater? My hubby who visited one in El Paso in 1970 said it was a sleazy place and full of creepy men. I'd rather do something erotic in a regular movie theater. I remember in particular going to see "Basic Instinct." I purposely wore a skirt and no panties. Hubby fingered me to several orgasms but we weren't the only ones doing sexual things. The lady in front of us obviously stroked her bf/husband to orgasm; his moans and final gasp made me giggle. I also detected female odors in the air and they didn't come from me - well, not until later.
 
Who needs an adult theater? My hubby who visited one in El Paso in 1970 said it was a sleazy place and full of creepy men. I'd rather do something erotic in a regular movie theater. I remember in particular going to see "Basic Instinct." I purposely wore a skirt and no panties. Hubby fingered me to several orgasms but we weren't the only ones doing sexual things. The lady in front of us obviously stroked her bf/husband to orgasm; his moans and final gasp made me giggle. I also detected female odors in the air and they didn't come from me - well, not until later.

Shit! I have also been to watch Basic Instinct but must have picked the wrong theatre :( :rolleyes:
 
The last time I went there was a cross-dresser there, who looked sexy in the dim light - blond wig, big (padded) tits, mini skirt, stockings, stilettos. He sat nex to me and stroked my cock and wanted to suck it. I was reluctant - I don't want to catch anything - but thought "why not, a minute or two can't hurt". Well, he devoured my cock like a starving man, and I wanted him to stop but I was powerless. I had the most mind-blowing cum down his throat - like a supernova going off in my brain.
How good would life be if that was available on demand.....
 
OOOOOOBrestluver, I'm sure U really missed out there!!!! One should never pass up an invitation like that!! Unless the gal is 300lb. I've had a few of those and they worked out very well. The last one invited me back to their motel room so he could watch me eat&fuck, fuck&eat, eat& Well U get the idea.
 
Who needs an adult theater? My hubby who visited one in El Paso in 1970 said it was a sleazy place and full of creepy men. I'd rather do something erotic in a regular movie theater. I remember in particular going to see "Basic Instinct." I purposely wore a skirt and no panties. Hubby fingered me to several orgasms but we weren't the only ones doing sexual things. The lady in front of us obviously stroked her bf/husband to orgasm; his moans and final gasp made me giggle. I also detected female odors in the air and they didn't come from me - well, not until later.

don't knock it till you tried it lol but it is creepy:)
 
Airport Video

We have some in the Seattle area.

Airport Video
Hollywood Video

Are the ones I have been to. Couples get in free.

Gotta tell this:

This past Monday night at Airport Video, an XXX theater in Everett, WA. I had the hottest throat fuck given to me by this young 20 something dude with a thick uncut dick with bushy, ripe nut sac. This guy looked young- baby faced with shaggy brown hair, jeans, AE boxers and t-shirt, running shoes. The movie playing was a young blond getting roughly fucked and fingered by a super hung blond punk type guy with tattoos. I had been in the theater watching the video when this young guy entered. He took a seat 2 rows behind me and caught my attention. Fortunately it was super quiet and there was only one other older guy in the very back row who was already beating off to the movie.

I got up from my seat and moved to the row behind me so now I was only 1 row in front of the guy. As soon as I sat down I heard him unzip and he made a show of stroking off while I kept looking over my seat. I got up again and walked to his row and without a word I just dropped down in front of him and swallowed him down to the balls (I’d estimate he was just over 7.5” uncut with a WICKED downward curve & thick shaft with a nice hood covering the leaking head). He gasped and threw his head back but kept his eyes on the big screen. I made a point to really go balls deep while alternately pulling back to lock my lips around his head and skin back the hood and swirl my tongue around which caused him to tense up & grunt. At one point he grabbed my head and forced me down so hard his head popped my throat ring to which he grunted and said “Jesus fuck”. I made a point to moan and really make wet slurping sounds with his dick still throat deep and he took it as my invite to continue popping my throat ring. He was getting close when he pulled me off and grunted ” get my nuts”. I dropped down and starting eating up all of his nut sweat- nice heavy nutsac covered in fur and ripe with sweat and a subtle smell of soap as well as some of his cologne. When I started to munch the spot between his nutsac and his thigh he grunted and said “you got it now”.

By now the older guy in the back row had walked up and was standing in the row behind us watching my shameless blowjob show. I was going gonzo on this young dudes nutsac while he beat off. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face up so my lips were planted at the base and told me to “slide those lips along the shaft”. I obeyed while he continued to watch the pussy video then he took his shaft and started smacking my lips and cheeks with the shaft before he finally pulled me back down and roughly popped my throat ring and making me gag and cough. I could tell he was getting close when he tapped his nuts again and I went back to eating the furry sacs while he beat off and suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I swallowed him down to the balls and he grunted and shot 5 pulses of thick, gravy-like nutbutter across my tongue. I milked him a few times and he pushed me off and stood up as if to dismiss me while he wiped himself with the edge of his t-shirt and put himself back together.

I left the theater with my chin dripping with my throat slime, his pre-nut still marking my cheeks and forehead & some of his cum on my lower lip.

PM me.
 
Last edited:
Not the same but there was an adult Drive-In on the edges of my hometown. It was kind of odd as it was sort of BibleBeltish. It was the only one I have ever seen and the only one I have ever been to
 
The theater has no gloryholes. That's a booth/arcade.

Then again, those who have been in porn theaters would know. :)
 
adult theatre

iI would love to go to one with my wife in a mini skirt and front button blouse.
 
Back
Top