My Favorite Quotes

You're not my favorite mistake, you are just a simple regret. I thought I knew who you were, but watch how fast and watch how well I forget."

"I don't hate you. I never could. I just stopped showing I loved you. That's all.

Good luck. :)
 
You're not my favorite mistake, you are just a simple regret. I thought I knew who you were, but watch how fast and watch how well I forget."

"I don't hate you. I never could. I just stopped showing I loved you. That's all.

Good luck. :)

i remember telling my ex girlfriend fake i love yous lol
 
The most beautiful thing is not a rainy day, but the roof under which I have taken shelter from the rain with you.
 
Call me a bitch, call me a whore, say what you want about me, I've heard it all before. It doesn't matter cause I don't care what you think about me.
 
429294_468504893181265_1647832677_n.jpg
 
I'm sure the people who work at Starbucks think, 'I'm so damn tired of these kids coming in here and taking pictures of their coffee.'
 
The heart never grows better by age; I fear rather worse, always harder. A young liar will be an old one, and a young knave will only be a greater knave as he grows older.
 
For just one second, look at your life and see how perfect it is. Stop looking for the next secret door that is going to lead you to your real life.
This is it: there’s nothing else.
It’s here and you’d better decide to enjoy it or you’re going to be miserable wherever you go, for the rest of your life, forever.
 
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else.
It will spread into your work and into your life.
There are no limits.
There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
 
There's always that one person. No matter
how many relationships they've had, how
many times they didn't respond to your
text, how many times they ignored you,
how many times they made you feel like
you didn't matter, how many times you sit
on the floor crying because of them, or
made you feel like shit; no matter how
many times you say they don't matter,
deep down, every time that they text you,
look at you, give you a hug, even just say
your name; your walls break down and
you can't help but be happy. Even if you
don't want to be.
 
We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot.
 
Back
Top