Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

A Fall From Grace

This story is about a social media star who goes from a symbol of abstinence and conservatism, to a porn star. How this happens is up to you! :)


--

New Around Campus

This story is about three friends who moved to a college campus well outside of their home state of Minnesota. The story focuses on Katie, an attractive eighteen year old who is immediately the center of attention around campus because of her body and huge breasts, not to mention the fact that she shoots down everyone on campus - mostly due to her boyfriend, Bryan.

But a certain person around campus (your character!) is a sleaze who doesn't give up. This character would manipulate people, including Katie and Bryan. Maybe this character gets Bryan expelled at one point, or maybe simply gets Katie to break up with her boyfriend? Either way the story would progress as innocent Katie gets corrupted and eventually becomes his.


Take a quick read and send me a message if you're interested in co-writing in either thread. My only real requirement are detailed posts and lots of build up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Walking Dead


've been watching the walking dead and one of the o or p based on it. I'm looking for someone to play. Daryl Dixion. My character would be made up in my idea is that he got separated from Rick's group. Right before he gets bit. An arrow is in the walkers mouth. She is another archer. I'm thinking they can go through the world rp is open to ideas. He happens to be on my favorite character hoping I can do a romance or view with him. He will be staring down the barrel of wades gun when one girl is able to take everyone out. Perhaps she was someone from his past he thought dead??

And

Haven

Looking for someone who saw a tv show called Haven, was based on Stephen Kings Colorado Kid. I love the show looking for someone to play Duke Crocker, if he gets blood on him that's from someone that is giftied (Troubled) person his eyes go from dark brown to grey and has super human speed and strength and can kick series ass, when he kills a troubled person then any kids that he/she had won't run in the family.

My idea is a new girl shows up and Duke gets to know her, I can see them being friends and lovers, have an ideas about how she finds out what he is, she could be trouble herself I've not decided.

I Am Dragon


This is kind of based off of for film with the twist in my character is going to be a princess. Who finds a island that no one has ever seen and no one knows its name all they know is that on the island there is a dragon who is fear defenses going to meet up with the dragon and of course all in love with dragons but then she bumps into a young man a little older than her she is gonna be about 21 he may be about 25 now he actually is the dragon control dragon. But he wants her to love him. Ideas about what more we can put in would be good.

Compatible Heart

You will play a gentsalmen who has HIV/AIDS, I like older men she wil be 22 was thinking he is in his 30s or can be younger I don't mind. Am thinking perhaps he has a friend who he has feelings for, perhaps he works up the courage and gets pills for her that will keep her immune to it, just to protect her from any chance. She is a nurse a very smart woman but has no clue that he is sick. I would set the thread the night they were to meet and they are having a talk perhaps drinking and to express his feelings perhaps he takes a chance and kisses her, she will be wearing something very sexy making it hard not to.

Mr. President

You will be playing the new president the first one that was single, you meet my character in a coffee shop. She is the first one to treat him like a normal person, not some king or important figure. They hit it off fast but fears that she is with him just for statues but one night after dinner they get robbed and right before he leaves he shoots at the president but she steps in front of him taking the bullet. And its easy to tell she did this act on purpose not because she tripped. This gets them closer .



If interested please pm me on any idea open for ideas on any
 
Last edited:
The Inside Counts

In a small town in Maine named haven was home to a lot of people that had supernatural abilities, also known as troubles, you will play a man who looks very young the age of what he looks is up to you, but in reality he is a 60 year old man he has a best friend and his terrified of trying to show off he has feelings for her. He is afraid that he won't be able to keep his youthful appearance up because if she's making love to a young man and then it switches to his true form. He didn't know how she would react if your interested let me know and have any ideas I love to hear them.

PM me if interested.
 
The Virus

I'm looking for someone to play Albert Wesker from the resident evil movies/games got the idea from the 4th movie, the new T Virus in his body is constantly trying to over power him now he does have a young Lady he really likes, the only one to show him any warmth in his life, she knows he has the virus but when he feels he is a danger to her he stays away. One night he comes to her wanting to talk to her, he has always hidden his eyes to everyone but espoeacially her because he doesn't want her afraid of him, but he needs someone to help him stay in control and my character is the best which is why he wants to talk but also because he has feelings for her.

He also wants to inject her with a mild version of the t virus will give her speed, fast healing and strength, think Alice from the movie, there will be fights and action not just romance

Pm if interested can discuss rp ideas and feel free to post I'd like to use Shawn Roberts as wesker but if you prefer someone else just let me know who.

Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88960658#post88960658

And
The Titan

This is based on the nettles movie the Titan, you play a solder that is on a special mission, due to a nuclear fall out. California is a place you can no longer live, and soon most of the Earth will die and the planet will become to small for everyone. But a doctor who thought outside the box had a project called "Titans" the doctor took a few people to do it, they have things injected in there veins and even have surgery to become the future. These few people are being conditioned so they could live on Saturn's moon hence Titan. Things are not always as they seemed, everyone died accept one man. His name Is Lt. Rick Janssen, a man doing this for his fiancé and future children.

He will go through a major transformation This is what he becomes. Because they both love each other they get married before the physical changes happen, once he is 100 percent Titan he can't communicate the same way, but he keeps trying to communicate to her. He is kept away from his wife till he can learn to communicate to his wife, then one night he goes back to his wife because he can now reach out to her telepathicly. Its been a good two months and he comes to her at night and stays in the shadows until he knows for a fact she can hear him.

I'm thinking when they have sex I'd like her to get pregneat have the first Titan child if its something you don't want its fine, she will start to change not as much as her husband but enough to live on Titan.

The Titan

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
Hi all, I have a little free time this week, wondered if anyone fancied this one : Under Cover Boss - I set it up a long time ago but the original cowriter never posted.

The storyline is simple, based loosely on the TV show Undercover Boss, the Boss goes undercover in her business to find out what it is like within the business. In this case Lydia is the boss of a chain of Hotels, the TV company didn't want the show but she goes undercover anyway. Open to suggestions for directions this can go. I am happy to write with one co writer taking on multiple roles or you may feel you only want to dip in for one scene and check out again. PM with ideas.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1214711
 
My Brother The Wolf

The story is a pair of siblings, she is 18 he is 30. There is s family secret that my character Sky how's nothing about. Sky when she was about five her brother was scratched by a wolf. Then later on he felt the urge to turn. But some how he hasn't changed, he deals with his burden and Sky has no clue. On the night of the blood moon he comes to his sister, he knew he would turn for the first time. The blood moon is when a werewolf is at his peak and will impregnate who he sleeps with. So he goes to Sky fighting the urge to change, he will mate with his sister. She wants a child and he could give her one.

This will be based on trust This is his werewolf form. While he has sex he will end up turning but asks if she trusts him. She will end up Turning into this.

Ii set the thread up when your standing there fighting the change I'm thinking he just walks up to her and makes out with her

Pm if interested would love ideas for this needs action


My Brother The Werewolf
 
Due to personal reasons, my writing partner is unable to continue the story. I would like to find a replacement. That being said, I don’t want to restart but to continue from where we left off. We had stuff planned for the story. If you are interested in taking up the role of Phillip, MESSAGE ME FIRST. I have specific requirements, meaning that I like to role play a certain way and some people have others. If our styles do not match then I will not be interested in continuing the story. If you have any questions please ask.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1474017
 
Pirate Tale

Here is the thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1473512&page=2

I'm not sure if I want to continue here or start over, if I am being completely honest. If we pick up here I'd prefer to time skip a few days in my post. Catalina will be sporting men's clothing and making them look damned good as she learns how to sail and pirate, basically.

I could see this mostly being something of an amusement for the Captain rather than a serious attempt to train a pirate, unsure.

Originally I wanted him to be angry once her deception is uncovered. He's got a -princess- on board playing pirate, Spanish warships on his ass, and related problems therein. He didn't sign up for this and would have been better prepared had he known. I wanted a ramped up sex scene as a result of this, to be frank. Perhaps he confronts her and that is the result of the confrontation. He's got little to lose at this point. Quasi nonconsent, but not horrific rape. Rock her world, everyone feels better, etc.

And then we can figure out what happens after. Any takers?
 
*bump* We always need people in prison. And BankBabe prodded me that she wants the thread to come to life again. D-Wing has been quiet for too long, it's time to shake things up with some fresh meat, new guards, and new romances.

1724505405.jpg

Our long-running women in prison thread Welcome To Prison, Ladies is always looking for new guards and inmates. Don't worry about catching up with all the backstory, all you need to know is dangerous women in a tough prison with harder guards. Hard days, steamy nights.

We always need inmates and guards, but there are plenty of other options.

You could be a social worker, a lawyer or a judge visiting us to talk about a case or a new suit being brought against one of us.

A prison teacher, secretary or janitor that one of us could have an affair with, or use to smuggle things inside for us.

Or you could be one of our loved ones on the outside coming by for a visit. We've had sex with our lawyers, but our girls haven't had any visitors yet. Husbands, wives, boyfriends or girlfriends to have conjugal visits with or moments on phones through glass.

We also have an OOC thread if you want to introduce yourself or your character, but feel free to jump in.

Perhaps if there's enough interest, we can reboot the thread.
 
Last edited:
The Mer's Soul Mate

I got the idea from a new tv show called Siren. You would play as a merman who is much more then he looks like. Sure he looks like a regular human from the belly up and has a fin just like the little mermaid. But if pissed off he becomes something else, with claws and different skin plus huge spikes out of his back. But that form doesn't show very much. One day he is caught by fishermen and once they find out what they got, they put him in a tank so everyone could see him. But a girl named Skyler saw the mermaid and while no one was looking she frees him and goes back into the ocean. But the second he looked her in the eye she knew that she was his soul mate, there is an old tale if a human fell in love with a mer that she would slowly become one of them.

When he comes back in his human form she was very surprised, though he can't stay in human form long, they will spend a lot of time on the beach. And when under water she can breath thanks to him giving her air in a kiss. The relationship is kind of fast, id love for him to get her pregnant first time he saw her all he wanted was off spring but the more he got to know her, the more he fell in love and knew she was his soul mate.

And

Love In All Forms

My idea is based on a tv show called Cleverman. Its an Australian tv show. My idea is based on the show to some extent. In the show there are beings known as hairies. The name of the species is really dumb but my idea is a human that respects them very much, she is a nurse that helps them because she sees innocence in them all. You play as one of the hairies, but you keep yourself shaved and your nails cut always, coloring your hair to hide yourself. Your character is in love with mine but because of what he is, he is afraid that she will be afraid of him.

They look like this.Hairies

There is a way for them to become regular people and he wants to do it to have a relationship with her, and doesn't think that she would want him as his true self. But she finds out what he is doing and stops him before its to late, begging him to not go through with it. She had never seen his true self but wants to, which will be a true test. Fur over there bodies and long nails and has super human speed and strength kind of like a werewolf but more human.

Love In All Forms
Pm if interested threads being made now for both
 
Last edited:
EDIT: This role has been taken now. Thank you

Hiya:rose:,

I have a SRP called 'Teachers Special project' (Last one in my signature list) in need of another writer to take over an abandoned role.

We were only one post in each before he vanished from lit so there's plenty of room to grow your character into the one you want.

The character is an older professor type and the story was intended to be an older / younger seduction story.

PM me if your keen to jump in and do something with this.

Uggg:rose:
 
Last edited:
\*bump* We always need people in prison. And BankBabe prodded me that she wants the thread to come to life again. D-Wing has been quiet for too long, it's time to shake things up with some fresh meat, new guards, and new romances.

1724505405.jpg

Our long-running women in prison thread Welcome To Prison, Ladies is always looking for new guards and inmates. Don't worry about catching up with all the backstory, all you need to know is dangerous women in a tough prison with harder guards. Hard days, steamy nights.

Right now, we have a new story about to start where the girls are being recruited to compete in cage fights for paying viewers. Anyone interested?
 
The Book: revivify a thread for pervy elf-fanciers

I am interested in reviving this several year-old thread that never got as far as it should have: The Book.

Elf/human, size difference, original fantasy setting, wordplay-heavy.

Please note the writing style and tone if you're interested in either carrying on or re-starting, re-directing with new characters. I have some ideas in mind, but more than willing to discuss if you feel up for it.

This is a bit of a writers' profile for more info if desired.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top