Helpful mother(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Character info: Matt age 18 6'1 brown hair blue eyes athletic body and a thick ten inch cock

Matt has been dating Allie for a couple months now. He was a virgin and didn't know how to please a girl. Every time him and Allie would make out she would try to take it farther but he would panic and back away. Allie and Matt were sitting in the couch watching a movie when she started kissing him. She went to pull his cock out but he backed away and she started to get mad. "Aren't you attracted to me?" She asked

"Of course I am. It's just..." his voice trailed off feeling embarrassed to admit that he was a virgin to her. She got up and stormed out. Matt let out a sigh of disappointment and sunk back onto the couch.
 
Missy could see that her son was having trouble with his cute girlfriend Allie and Missy instantly knew what the problem was he was nervous because he was a virgin. She waited for his girlfriend to leave before she sat down beside him and said "What's wrong hun were you nervous surely you are not nervous about making love to a girl like that." She didn't even wait for him to say anything before she continued "I can tell you're a virgin and I will teach you everything you need to know about pleasuring women." She sat closer to him before asking "do you masturbate?" She could tell from the look on his face that it was no so she said in a sturn voice "take off your pants for lesson one."
 
Last edited:
Matt looked over to his mom when she sat down on the couch. She was able to read his problem without even asking a single question. Matt felt a little weird having his mother ask him if he masterbated. "Uh.. no I've never masterbated." He replied feeling embarrassed. Then she said for him to take off his pants, his own mother requesting him to get naked. "Mom are you serious?"
 
"Yes now get those pants off I cannot teach you anything with them on." Missy said moving a little closer to him pressing her double D breasts against his arm. This only added to the strained look the tight top she was wearing had. When he finally got his pants off for her she said "here is how you masturbate." She took his cock into her hand and began to stroke it slowly trying to make it hard.
 
"Mom what are you doing?!" Matt said feeling his mother's hand in his cock. She started stroking it and soon his big dick was fully erect, at it's nearly footlong glory. "Mom should this be allowed? I'm your son." He said secretly enjoying the feel of her hand on his cock. It was the first time a girl touched him like this. Sure Allie tried but he always backed away.
 
"How else are you going to learn to do this?" Missy asked as she cuddled closer to him. She knew what he was asking but she could tell he was enjoying it seeing how he didn't pull away yet. She seen that it had gotten as big as it could get she said "now you want to hold it firmly but not to hard and then continue stroking it. It's not going to get any bigger so a soft hold isn't needed anymore." She continued to stroke him stopping a couple of times to spit on the tip of his cock.
 
Matt watched as his mother stroked and spit on his cock. He could hear her hand sliding up and down his saliva soaked rod. Frequent sighs of pleasure escaping Matt's mouth. He briefly wondered what Allie would think if she knew this was happening, but quickly brought his focus back to his mother. She was telling and showing him what to do. It felt so good Matt didn't want her to stop.
 
Missy continued to play with her son's cock hoping that he would finally shoot his load. She leaned in and gave him a kiss. She couldn't resist kissing him. When she broke the kiss she said "maybe if you do good annd shoot a big load for me I will let you play with my girls." She said pushing out her breasts a bit more to present her own breasts. She knew once a man seen and felt her perky tits he would be hooked.
 
When his mother's tongue slipped into his mouth Matt froze up at first. Then he started returning her kiss, their tongues dancing together. After the kiss broke and she pushed her breasts out to him he looked down and her breasts looked amazing. "Oh fuck!" He groaned out as his cock started twitching wildly in his mother's hand. Ribbon after ribbon of warm thick cum started shooting out into the air, landing back down on his mother's hand and himself.
 
Missy licked all of her son's cum off of her hand and she gave him a grin before she took off her top. She sat there bare breasted for her sone to see. She wondered if he would know what to do at a point like this. She sat there for a bit before saying "ok my dear son play with your mother's breasts.
 
Matt felt his mother's tongue traveling along his cock and thighs getting up every last drop of his massive load. His cock still throbbing and hard. His eyes widened as his mother took off her top and revealed her perky tits to him. After she told him to play with them he placed his hands on her breasts, so soft and warm. He lightly squeezed them with his big hands.
 
Missy let out a moan as she felt her son massage her breasts. She let him continue to softly play with them before she said "ok now get a little rougher my dear. You didn't do anything wrong when you started soft but now get a little rough some women like the rough stuff." She could feel her juices start to soak into the couch.
 
Matt's eyes were locked on his mother's breasts. He loved how they felt so much. Following his mother's command he made his grip more firm. Squeezing them and playing with them. In all of this excitement his cock never softened from shooting his load showing to his mother his stamina. "Am I doing a good job mom?"
 
"Oh yes my dear you are!" She moaned out. Missy bit her lip before she leaned in again and she teased his lip with her tongue. She knew that if she didn't stop this she may go way too far with her son she may end up trying to fuck him and scare him off. She gave him a kiss before she grabbed his hands saying "that's it for today you need to practice what I taught you about masturbating . I don't want to overwhelm you with too much too soon." She gave him a deep kiss before she grinned and took off her panties. She draped the soaked crotch over his nose so he could smell her scent. She walked into her room giving him some time to masturbate as well as herself.
 
When his mother placed her panties on his face, Matt smelled the sweet smell of her pussy. Once she walked away he hurried up to his room and started stroking his still hard cock. Smelling his mother's panties while he jerked off. He jerked off four times that night before he fell asleep. Still naked in his bed and cum soaked tissues littering his floor.
 
Missy hurried to her room and once she got there she stripped herself naked. She slowly played with herself enjoying it. She couldn't help but to picture her son fucking her. She made herself cum a lot if she had kept her dress on it would have been completely soaked through maybe even dripping wet.
 
Matt woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the window on to his body. He climbed out of bed and pulled on basketball shorts and a t shirt and went downstairs to make a cup of coffee. Remembering the night before caused him to start to get hard right there in the kitchen.
 
Missy walked into the kitchen and seen her son standing with a hard on and asked "did someone forget to practice this morning?" She wrapped her arms around him pressing her breasts against his back.
 
Matt felt a little awkward about what happened between him and his mother yesterday. He felt her warm perky tots pressing against his back. "I did practice.... a lot..." he said softly setting his coffee onto the counter. "I just get hard a lot mom.. is that bad?"
 
"No my little boy it just means you are young." She began to lightly,place kisses on his neck. "I think it's time for you to practice again." She said as she pulled down his shorts.
 
The soft kisses his mother was placing on his neck were only increasing his erection. She pulled down his shorts letting his very long thick cock spring free. Matt reached down and started to stroke his cock. Loving the feeling of his mother's tits pressing against his back and her kisses on his neck. "Okay mommy." He replied
 
Missy loved watching her son pleasure himself in front of her. She ran her hands on his chest as she kissed him. "I think I may teach you some more things today baby if you do a good job with this." She said as she nibbled on his ear lobe.
 
"Teach me more like what?" Matt asked curiously while stroking his long cock. Pre cum oozing from the tip of the cock head and being smeared along his shaft from his hand. Matt groaned while his mother nibbled on his ear.
 
"Don't worry yourself with that just yet just focus on what you are doing for now." Missy said as she continued to kiss his neck and nibble on his ear lobe. She started to grind herself against his ass as he jerked himself off.
 
Matt felt his mother start to grind against him. He also wondered what other lesson she had for him. After a few more minutes he turned around to face his mother, his hand traveling along his ten inch cock. "Am I doing a good job Mom?" He asked curiously.
 
Back
Top