Talia's campus fun (closed)

She smirked deviously and winked first dabbling a little salt to his lips locking them then as she downed the shot placing the lime in his teeth as he had done with her. Ending her round in a kiss as well

He liked his lips of the salt, still savoring her kiss and thinking...then he winked

Slowly he placed the lime in her mouth, "hold it tight"...then then her ran his lips and tongue down and across the 'L' between her neck and shoulders, liberally applying salt to the entire region and then luxuriating in licking it off, tickling and teasing her neck and shoulders

A quick downing of the shot...and a long kiss while taking the lime

"This is as much fun drinking, as I can remember...your turn my sexy lady" he winked

Are you trying to get me drunk love?

She purred and put the salt on his neck but held the lime this time with a devious wink as she downed the shot then taking the bite of the lime before teasingly turning it sideways and taking the whole slice into her mouth

Drunk? Not at all... I want your body and mind fully engaged

Now what am I supposed to do with that?

He asked as she slid the lime into her mouth and he moved towards her, smiling

I guess I will just have to go get it!

She winked and shrugged with a devious twinkle in her eyes.

Handing him the salt and his next shot.

Oh how he wanted to pur it into her cleavage and watch the look in her eye as he licked it off

But he looked her in the eye, “keep the lime right there”

And he pored salt onto her fingere and brought them into his mouth to lick and suck
It off

The shot of tequila quickly downed he sealed his lips to hers and fished the lime from her mouth in a most passionate kiss

Ohhh, that was good, very good

And he handed her the salt

She smiled and nipped at his neck before putting the salt there and the lime at his lips because she loved kissing him. Down the shot and another kiss. She leaned back with a soft giggle.

Now what lover... All out of Tequila.

Three shots, he had enough...but he had enjoyed every round

Well...we can go to another club like you had suggested you might want

Or we can dance more here...I guess we could drink more...or go back to the cottage...maybe a moonlight swim...it is up to you?

Hmm... The cottage does sound nice.

She smiled leaning close.

Give me one more dance, and then we will go

I want one last chance to feel you and watch you out there, as mine

It may be quite a while before I get that chance again

One last dance... Then cottage and a wonderful night sleeping in each other's arms.

She stood and led the way back to the dance floor amid the calls and whistles of those that had watched them earlier.

I smiled but knew that all eyes were on my Talia

He spun her out and pulled her back in close as they entered the floor

It seems you have fans, the biggeat of all though is right here, let’s give them an encore

She loved getting lost in the music especially dancing with him.

Yeah... An encore

He wanted more nights...many more nights like this with her

Their cloak and dagger relationship made it hard

This was the woman he loved...if only...their had to be a better solution

For now he enjoyed it, spinning twirling, and swaying to the music

Finally bringing her close for a very intense kiss

Soon they heard clapping all around them

Nice encore!

She smiled to the applause and curled against him with a kiss.

Ready to go?

He almost hated to...this had been fun and real

Of course...but thank you!

Ever since I saw you in your performance at the University, I have thought about dancing with youj

And it was even better than I hoped...

He walked out with a huge smile on his face and his girl on his arm

She curled against him.

Yeah. I think dancing with you to that dirty love song song might be fun sometime too

He smiled, he had thought about that too, many times, but this was close

We will do that, I would love that...

Let's go home lover

Snuggled close s they made their way home she smiled.

Yeah it would be fun.

They had two more days here before heading back on Sunday night

Tomorrow he wanted to have another real date...even though having her like this made the situation at the University even more frustrating...but at least he had the key for fun, unannounced visits...even though those were dangerous both ways

As they drove, he held her hand, but inside he was smouldering for her...a burn that started with dinner and did nothing but grow through dancing...she aroused him in ways he hadn't even thought possible

Innocent enough hand holding was comforting and natural.

So what to do when we get to the cabin?

So you let me take you dancing, which is something I have dreamed of doing

The rest of the night is all yours

We can make made passionate love until the wee hours, you can tie me up, or I can tie you and let our imaginations run wild, or we can curl up, maybe watch one of the old movies they have there, and just cuddle, or do anything else you wan...I will not say no

Truly, your wish is my command?

Cabin... I have an idea.

A devious smile graced her lips.

You do always keep a nice dress shirt packed in case you get back literally just in time to get to work right?

Her eyes were dancing

And he loved the mischief in her smile, what was she thinking...

Yes, I do, and even an extra spare in case I ever spill...or have someone rip it off

He smiled and winked as only she would be the one to do such a thing, the only one he would want to

He pulled into the gravel drive of the cabin...

You will find the shirt in my suitcase

Get us a good fire going in that gorgeous fireplace in the den.

She slipped away to his suitcase and finding the shirt she laid it out and got stuff out of her bag and got ready. Taking her time so he and the fire would be ready.

First the music floated downstairs then she did. This time without the dance tights just the shorts and his shirt and began to dance.

Back