Kinky Stories Wanted - Women Selling / Enticing Another Women to a Man

bratwiz

Virgin
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Posts
6
Hello,

I am hoping that someone will take up this idea for one (or hopefully many!) stories on a theme... a long time ago I read a story in a men's magazine along these lines and it has stuck with me all these years. It is about a Woman who is "selling" (as in enticement) another woman (or women) to a man or a group of men. The setup for the story can be anything, doesn't matter. Some obvious ideas might be a "slave sale", "buying a used woman", "going to a brothel and having the madam promote one woman over another", a "wife going away for a month and convincing her husband to choose one of her friends", etc.

It isn't about the idea of "selling" a woman-- as in transfer of ownership (though that would be fine too, I'm open for anything :) but rather about the process of a WOMAN who is promoting / enticing the man to buy / select / choose / whatever another particular woman (or could be more than one) from a savvy "knows what a man really wants" type of perspective. So it would be centered around the promotion of the woman's features, maybe her personality, anything "special" she can do, how her vagina feels, whatever. Similar in concept to the way a salesperson might entice someone to buy / choose one car over another on a used car lot perhaps.

Another similar story I read once was about a "Girl of the Month Club", which had some similar elements.

There are lots of ways the story could be developed and played out. I have always wanted to find stories with this as a theme.

Thanks and looking forward to reading the stories!!!
 
How will we know if there have been stories submitted from this thread with this theme?

If someone would be kind enough to post a link.

What was moderated out was indeed a story, a bit too much of a story for a forum post, apparently, but not quite what I would be up to post as indeed a story without good rewrite with a lot of detail added. (what isn't trivial as I don't speak English at all).

It was quite a different story from the request either, actually. I will try a super short version.

A guy (me) sold a girl to my beta friend, despite she was already his designed date for the dance night.

Actually, I had told her to accept him when I tried to ask her out because my girlfriend couldn't attend, but assured her I will steal her from him, and did for the most of the evening.

Still after, I sold him the right to accompany her to an after party that probably might be an orgy. He wasn't invited, I was, but remember, I had a girlfriend not there.

After, she had apparently found out, and I ended up owning her.
 
Back
Top