Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

File_Jan_30_4_08_26_PM.jpg


Woulda given my left arm to be there. :D
 
I still get disconcerted about which night it's on.


(Friday is political review night, on wgbh, my mind has to switch over.)

fuck! (WTF?)
 
i didn't even realize they'd moved it to the friday night death slot. i've been watching the fucker online when i felt like it.
 
When the fuck are they going to send Coulson out the airlock? He and Simmons are the two weakest and most incompetent fucks in the history of superhero shows.

Coulson was the worst fuckup of all, just one long string of super stupid decisions... his many mis-steps with Daisy Johnson (leaving her wide open to being snatched by the Inhumans), and finally killing Ward and leaving his body behind, which nearly ended with humanity's extinction... and Jemma "all men are weak" Simmons needing someone to rescue her every ten seconds... fuck.

Those two, and Bobbi Morse's bitch ass super incompetent pissant of a husband (though they're both gone now), literally drove me into the arms of CW's DC-verse. I'd pay money to see Felicity punch Jemma in the face, then Thea, hell even Lex Luthor's sister over in Supergirl could knock her out.

Did I mention I fucking hate Phil Coulson? I just want to punch him in the face until PIZZAAAAAAAA
 
jessica-jones.jpeg


Anybody start up Season 2 of Jessica Jones yet?

I prefer watching the Netflix Marvel properties as they come out in subsequent order and I haven't watched The Punisher yet...plus got about three other series media to finish up on for bingeing, so Jess 2.0 is gonna have to wait for me to burn though until the end of this month. Haven't heard anything bad about it yet, though.
 
jessica-jones.jpeg


Anybody start up Season 2 of Jessica Jones yet?

I prefer watching the Netflix Marvel properties as they come out in subsequent order and I haven't watched The Punisher yet...plus got about three other series media to finish up on for bingeing, so Jess 2.0 is gonna have to wait for me to burn though until the end of this month. Haven't heard anything bad about it yet, though.

Visiting family in New Jersey. Will watch it next week.

Black Panther killed it. Thor irritated me a bit, though. Dude showed more emotion for a haircut than for the Warriors Three being killed. And how they died was lame.
 
Visiting family in New Jersey. Will watch it next week.

Black Panther killed it. Thor irritated me a bit, though. Dude showed more emotion for a haircut than for the Warriors Three being killed. And how they died was lame.

Yeah, I didn't have any big problems with Black Panther. And very few small ones at that. Any ish I did have was delightfully overshadowed by everything that was right and sweet about it and they did indeed kill it. So happy it's pounded the box office worldwide and ignited thinking on social media.

On Thor Ragnarok and the W3; It was quick, but they probably had to trim things down for time constraints. And to be honest, there was no way any of them were going to win against Hela. I will say this, Hogun (Tadanobu Asano) who was the last of the Warriors Three after Fandral and Volstagg bit it, put up a really good fight in that one scene.

They also left Lady Sif out of it completely, but that was because Jaimie Alexander was already committed to the TV show Blindspot. However Marvel already acknowledged her missing Hela's death punch on Asgard in Ragnarok leaves her open to be written back into future MCU canon. That goes for SHIELD as well, since she was on there twice.

I know Marvel is smart enough not to forget about her and jazz-hands her away. But I say this while forgetting they did make Inhumans and pretty much swept that preventable messy shit under the rug! :D
 
Okey, caught up to last night's ep.

Ending was like...whoah. Shades of Terminator chrono loops and all that. :D

Real nice to see Mike again, though. Coulson might need Stark's (or Shuri's) tech to help get him out of this chest malady. Would be nice to see some MCU film backup coming through the series another time.
 
well, it ever happens again it won't be tony stark. he'd cost more than whole damned show.
 
well, it ever happens again it won't be tony stark. he'd cost more than whole damned show.

I dunno. Stark might take one for the team and just pop in before or during or after the Thanos shit starts popping off. That would be an incredible cred boost, since we've had Nick Fury twice. And it's not like Downey needs the extra dinero.

Also would wrap up the Coulson being dead to everyone thingy that's been lingering since the first Avengers movie and he was the one who got the secret helicarrier going for the Sokovia rescues in Ultron.
 
jessica-jones.jpeg


Anybody start up Season 2 of Jessica Jones yet?

I prefer watching the Netflix Marvel properties as they come out in subsequent order and I haven't watched The Punisher yet...plus got about three other series media to finish up on for bingeing, so Jess 2.0 is gonna have to wait for me to burn though until the end of this month. Haven't heard anything bad about it yet, though.

The Punisher gets punished as much as he punishes.
 
I seen it for the 1st time in about 3 yrs. Most of it, then I lost interest. Definitely different than I remembered it starting out as. Coulsen's still in it.

Is Marvel trying to keep up to date w/the times or Avenger movie series? I'm thinking they should stick to whatever they had in mind as a pre-Avengers agency. I'm not so sure if I still like it. I missed so much of what's been happening.
 
Back
Top