The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my head is back in ecstasy, my eyes closed in rapture. Your tongue, your mouth knows exactly what to do, how to make me feel.

My cock is harder than ever before, filled with desire. My balls tingle with every touch you make on them.

My lips move back to your rod, with my fingers taking over to fondle your balls. I open my lips wide and attempt to suck you down completely. You hands encourage and slightly force me to suck you until the head hits my throat. i struggle slightly until it seems as if I can accept you into the opening between my mouth and throat.

As your cock pierces further, my saliva flows more flowing. it runs down over your scrotum and my eyes begin to water. It does't slow me, I seem intent in taking the full length you are willing to give. :devil:

Leans back in chair to get comfy...makes sure lotion is within reach before sliding the pants down. Semi hard, there is a slight noise made as my dick its my thigh. I can't help but reach down and stroke it outwards, watching it grow...

Dang got here too late again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back