How to safely explore bi urges?

badabinbada

Virgin
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Posts
1
Hello
I have been thinking about what it would be like to be with a guy for a long time now and I'd really like to explore it.
Problem is I don't know how to do it?

I thought about going to a sauna but maybe thats to full on for a first time? I have never even sent pics to a guy before

The hard thing is finding someone who I can trust enough so I don't get raped or infected! I like in a remote part of the UK to so its hard to find people close.

Any advice?
 
I would recommend an erotic massage by another guy, it's a very non threatening way to explore your bisexual urges with no pressure.
 
read this

Read this story.....

http://www.literotica.com/s/threesome-with-gym-friends


get a massive hard on.... mixed with the desire to suck a cock, place an ad on Craigslist detailing what you are looking for.

You might read 100 ads on CL "No Strings Attached" MM section and get a feel for how you would like your ad to look and sound like. Perhaps while cruising those ads, pick out a few and respond to them. The "disease" is not gonna jump out of the computer and the rapist are really looking for vulnerable people in exposed locations. Take your time and go suck some cock.

Just do it. Leave the drama behind. It is not that big of a deal. Your skin color is not gonna change.
 
Last edited:
I live in Scotland, have used craiglist and squirt.org! Where ru maybe am your man?
 
Youre playing a dangerous game with Craigslist, there are getting to be a lot more crazies preying on people on CL.

Have you ever, like, simulated experiences with yourself? Like, you can explore cum by rolling over and cumming on your own face, or get ahold of a lifelike dildo and fuck yourself with it. I know those arent the same as the actual experience, and I agree with it, but you can at least attempt it and see if its still something you would like to explore.

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you have a great, sexy time! I know I love the bi experiences I have
 
Youre playing a dangerous game with Craigslist, there are getting to be a lot more crazies preying on people on CL.

I really beg to differ. If you spend the time sorting out through the responses..... Guys want to be able to experiment without the fear of rejection or embarrassment. Lots of married guys just want to try it. Regular jobs, mortgages, car payments, and kids. YOU are more likely to get played on CL when you are buying and selling something than wanting to meet people.

Before Craigslist, it was magazines and ads in news papers and adult book stores.

There is as much safe play on CL as you want. A virtual unlimited amount of guys who want to try this out in the larger cities.
 
I really beg to differ. If you spend the time sorting out through the responses..... Guys want to be able to experiment without the fear of rejection or embarrassment. Lots of married guys just want to try it. Regular jobs, mortgages, car payments, and kids. YOU are more likely to get played on CL when you are buying and selling something than wanting to meet people.

Before Craigslist, it was magazines and ads in news papers and adult book stores.

There is as much safe play on CL as you want. A virtual unlimited amount of guys who want to try this out in the larger cities.

Try looking at Craigslist in the smaller towns/cities. You see the same crazy people posting over and over. There are those that will take anyone, anywhere, which you know most likely aren't safe, as in disease free. You will also find many posters that are posting just for pictures or to lead people on just to have them drive to a meeting place that don't exist. There are the people that will talk for a few e-mails, then disappear, and others that will agree to meet, you show, and they don't.

I have found most people in my area misrepresent themselves. Many are straight out liars, others are fakes out for fun or a lot are people that will be with anyone at anytime, which is not what a first timer or most married guys want. Then you will find the people that think they want to try this, finally meet up, get off, then run out the door because of guilt. You also have those that seem to have a good time, go home, and you never hear from them again, or if you do, it's many months later when their guilt/shame wears off and they are horny again.

If a person wants to try Craigslist, read for a month or so to find the regulars, leave them alone, respond to those that are looking for what you are, then insist on a few e-mails. If they won't do this they are not what a first timer is looking for. Some want face pictures. I will not do this. You don't know who you are responding to.

Cock pictures are OK as long as any details in the background or anything else that will identify you are not showing. Try to get a cock pick of them first, or agree to trade. Also, try to take a nice looking picture with you nice and hard and in a flattering position. I have seen some pictures posted that Ray Charles would not have responded to if he were trying to find someone.

Believe me, there are very few decent people on Craigslist looking for what you are, and others that you will have to weed through to get what you can live with. The odds of finding exactly what you want are slim unless you will take most anyone. The people you weeded out may look good after awhile. Don't be too extremely picky if you want this to happen soon. You most likely won't find exactly what you want.

Above all, play safe. Those that will not play safe are the people you want to stay away from. This is a sign they have been with many guys and women, and you may regret it later. The real newbies that have been safe with guys and women will definitely want to be safe with guys. Your views may vary.
 
If you're seeing more than urges, actual sex the most common is CL..try the casual encounters, M4MF...look for bi couples. I'd suggest you avoid the MM....not just creeps...but, some real degenerates...Squirt is a good host site...you can sign up for free, you're limited but, you can hit the chat area to get a feel
On the other hand...if you're single male, just start doing a Dr. Google search. you can find a lot to satisfy those urges
take a peek a Shy bi guys
 
Last edited:
Cumalong

Very well thought out and explained post. Thank you.

I consider myself to be smart enough to stay safe, but your post makes some good points that I had not thought about and or just needed a refresher. Maybe you should offer a how to class (lol). Of course if there were a class we wouldn't need CL.

I have had my share of liars and those playing games and the one face to face meeting ended up in him running scared and never replying to emails. A guy could get a complex already.

Still its a lonely and perilous search. I'll wait, I am certain it will be worth it.
 
Last edited:
Maybe a small ad in the local paper or you could go round with a sandwich board advertising your requirements.
 
Have you tried webcamming? There are various sites that let you do this anonymously, including squirt. Other threads here will give you more leads!

First time I tried camming it was terribly nerve-wracking, but at least I knew I could pull the plug at any moment if I got uncomfortable.

That was a long time ago. I've still not tried anything with a guy in person, but I've had a lot of fun online in the meantime :)
 
Back
Top